Hello Sup Forums, My name is John and I'm from the future...

Hello Sup Forums, My name is John and I'm from the future. I am stopping here for a week for a reason (it will soon be obvious why). Do not worry nothing can be done about it. To be honest it's for the best. Anyway, I hope you will listen. You need to remember these numbers, they will come in handy soon. 297689670. I cannot explain anymore. But you need to be warry of your "president". Not so much him but how he interacts with the Israeli dictator.
I hope all is well,

JT

Will I win the 2020 election for President of the United States? My name is Wayne Lambright. Thank you.

John Thomas finally you e come back. Tell us oh Mr. Thomas what is your sage advice

Ebin :DDDDDdd

Are you the same guy that said he wanted to kill Trump when he will go to Texas and had a plan already made?

Kys

>Kys

If I kill anybody, it's you.

nice john titor roleplay

You have to go back in time John Titor.

I read your ID as cuck and stopped there.
Is your wife still available for the sex?

>ID is ZUCK
Fuck off, Kikerberg

Where you're going, you won't need any roads.

>zuck
fuck off kike

I doubt it. Your probably just another time troll here to shit on Sup Forums if you really wanted to make a difference you would saturate the bitcoin market value to make microtransactions affordable

>Hello
Hi
>I'm a faggot
Yes you are.
>But you need to be warry of your "president".
>Warry
So the future can't spell?
>JT
>Jonathan Torrens
Hi J-Roc, hows it going homie?

>zuck

Nice try Mark Zuckerberg

How does time travel work?

Why would you support giving reparations? What do you think $400k will do for the blacks anyway

Time doesn't exist, dumbass.

>297689670
the exact number of jews in new york. interesting.

>does there come a time when no one makes fresh pasta?
>is that why you're using john titor's?
>is LARPing finally seen as a codified norm, and thus considered 'authentic' interpersonal behavior?
I got questions, OP

OP are you staying w/ your parents again

Times up

oh come on, I love time travel
at least make the LARP interesting before the mods delete

What if John Titor ceased to exist once the timeline got corrected and what we got it's this humble larper who doesn't realize that he is a timeline parallel.

Is is really John Titor?

Real John Titor here. OP is a liar. I hope you get real sleepy real soon.

Nice fake time machine though.

I am warry!