How is it possible?

Honestly, besides a false flag event how is it possible for a school shooter to be so completely inefficient in their assault?

I'm not sure about you but I had a very fundamental highschool with a high volume student content. In the event of a "lock-down" which is shooter on premises or outside within 5 minutes it would go into effect. The result was every class would turn off the lights and literally sit against the wall against door attempting to not be seen.

How is is possible that a person has yet to go into a simple high-school. Fire into admin and then systematically go from classroom to classroom spraying a literal line of children. 20+ a minute for at least 10 minutes straight before police arrival? This is just minimal planning. You could easily make this an easier target with a simple fire drill. 30+ classrooms of 20+ students in a single area completely out in a parking lot (of sorts) just willing to get doused in gunfire like in LV.

It's the most disappointing and confusing thing I could ever think of currently besides current state of Western civilization's cuckoldry.

Can anyone answer why this is possible?

Cho. The only person to make it count. Asian. Fuck Sandy Hook. Couldn't even kill more than 26 kids? I could do that in a round to the door and a kick to the pathetic doors they use in a school.

It's just an honest inquiry on why it's so "difficult" to obtain a real number with an assault weapon and moderate to NO planning.

cute hapa

Have more if wish. :)

Would be interested in answer in return.

Two cutes for motive. Much more. One of favorites though. Just generously curious. 16. 1627. 50 What the living fuck? Not interested in it obviouslyu just remember being in school and it's obvious it's a flawed system for a systematic shooting. How has nobody taken advantage of this fact? Running out of a building into gunfire? Are you serious? Ha. Deserve every single mg of lead if ram into gunfire.

> how is it possible for a school shooter to be so completely inefficient in their assault

it is called a sociopath

Wouldn't make it easier? No empathy. In school (not in one btw) could have easily killed 400+ with minimal effort unless they want to jump out secondary windows. Your point makes absolutely no sense. Sociopathy is lack of empathy which would cause something like this but has nothing to do with outcome or reasoning skills..

Are you're just saying all pyschopathic or sociopathic people are inept?

Assault weapon is a made up word

>Asssault
Yes, potentially made up but regards to a firearm that shoots a moderate caliber at a higher rate of speed than a single action. It's a semi-auto gun. Wow, semantics. Congratulations m8. You showed Sup Forums.

Not like I called it a machine gun you cunt.

Erm, not necessarily higher rate. My mistake.

Sociopath are impulsive, they don't care about training or planning their crimes

tfw no hapa daughter

l

I would assume it's a combination of lack of training with firearms and a sense of remorse after they've started but I'm not really basing that on anything. Would be interesting to hear from somebody who has investigated this in more depth.

so theyre basically niggers

Nice try FBI

Wouldn't after the first murder reduce such pressure though? After you kill one or two. Who cares about 5 or 500?
Just know I still love your hapa daughters. Best in biz. Make whiter for you if pleased. Just don't let em go black.

i never really understood it either. Honestly if someone really tried they could get 100+

Not FBI. Still here. Just honestly asking. So much easier than said. At least, in the modern day. Say they're safer but 2010 was bs security. Could have napalmed that shit without effort and downed hundreds. Wasn't as cynical as now thanks to /poll/.

Most people only THINK they are sociopathic. Once you really get blood drawn, it hits you hard. Even if you can skin a cat alive, the answer is no, that does not prepare you for a smashed in 4th grade skull.

Really! Fucking 3 classrooms in 5 minutes. Pollice wouldn't even show up. Pathetic generation or just a bunch of retards. Betting on both. 100:1

Most interesting post thus far, but I've that of that. Sociopathics are mostly for life. They understand implications once they happen, do they not?

Maybe. It might also be that the most prolific sociopathic killers (cannibals, serial killers etc) all had a well documented history of incremental violence. Even if you had the EXTREMELY RARE condition of sociopathy, you may still end up in over your head if you go from "loud slipknot" to "dead children" in the span of 24 hours. A sociopath does understand implications, wrong and right, punishment etc, but they just don't care.

Sociopathics don't believe in sin do they? All or nothing. Agnostic types. What benefits them is for the best. Death of others is for the best, aye?

>In the event of a "lock-down" which is shooter on premises or outside within 5 minutes it would go into effect. The result was every class would turn off the lights and literally sit against the wall against door attempting to not be seen.

I'm pro gun, but if you have these policies and know about them operating in schools something is seriously wrong. Most school kids never have to consider such things.

I'm guessing the score counts are so low, not because of the physical or technical difficulty, but because of the mental and emotional tension

There's no way to typecast these people store the insight into their minds is incredibly scarce. Most of the information you can glean is just some psychologist normie thinking.

Interesting thought m8. Perhapts, you're right. Still doesn't answer question really that a murderous thug would murder less than they could easily.

Cruz had Autism and ADHD
These are traits of a person who cannot plan.
He didn't even write a fucking manifesto, you think he's capable of higher level thinking?

You're wrong.
There exist people who lack empathy, but they still have the capability to think of the future and how their actions will impact them. That is they know if they commit crimes and get caught they will go to jail. Of course, there also exist those who have no empathy, but no brains as well. These are the guys that jail is littered with and these are the guys that tend to "snap" and go on rampages.

>Honestly, besides a false flag event how is it possible for a school shooter to be so completely inefficient in their assault?
Why exclude a false flag? It's the only thing that would explain for example the Aurora shooter shooting straight into a cinema, and only killing 12 people. I mean, you could probably throw a bucket full of plastic forks in there and damage more people than that.

False flags, these regular "shootings" are meant to get the right press, not necessarily a huge bodycount. In pretty much all of the school shootings, the attacker had been there for years. They would've known the reactions to an event like this, and where to look (depending on the hour of the day).

Besides, why school shoot at all? You could just set some office supplies alight, and after 8 hours the entire building would collapse in mere seconds.

If you took a sociopath (a real one) and were somehow able to curb their impulsive behavior and say, put them through basic training, they'd probably be a pretty effective killer. Sociopaths SEEM to tend toward higher IQs, but that doesn't necessarily translate into life skills or technical skills. All it does is inflate the ego and get them to the point where they need to kill the phonies. Essentially
>take sociopath from young age
>teach them martial arts
>make them watch every detective show
>????
>unstoppable killer

Attacking the school buses would be most efficient. Or like another user mentioned in a previous thread, mustard gas in the HVAC system.

Im in love with these hapa lolis

Don't misconstrue. I'm pro-gun. Yet, just seems like willing to fail in a non-gun settting from my personal experience in school. Easily, could kill dozens (if not hundreds) if not a conscious human being..

All trying to say is just kinda pathetic. Media points out school shootings as if they're tragedies (which they are). Yet, never mention the fact could be so much easierly taken a dozen times as many with a single switch in tactics.

Think public should be aware and just asking on opinion.

"but because of the mental and emotional tension" socio/pyschopathics couldn't give two shit about this. As an example Eric of Columbine wasn't too concerned but Dylan was drying force. Didn't stop him now did it>

You just described me.

Happy.

Sec on everyone else. Didn't expect responses.

Socioapathy isn't an impulsive behaviour. Yes, it's one of nurture not nurture. However it isn't something that necessarily put's them in an IQ spot (unless regarding functioning to kill people). They're not capable of basic empathy. Agree on last part but besides that I have questions.

School bus would be more efficient than most of the killers now. Although, not that great overall.

All I'm saying is it's so inefficient these days it's disappointing. More casualties isn't a positive just sad we couldn't do more in a single instance. Kind of pathetic. Not like we have the highest killings in the regards to the world.

>mental and emotional tension" socio/pyschopathics couldn't give two shit about this.

I don't mean empathy or giving a shit. I mean it's a new experience and will have life changing consequences. There's a good chance they are going to die

Only spergs go for high score. If you want to be the champ you have to stick and move.

Her eyes are sad and cute at the same time, like a puppy, they are lovely
10/10 would hug... and thensome

I don't disagree.

Would you know me if I did? :)

Need a following before something as drastic as such. Yet, it would be pointless and I would just be another "Roof" fighting for Rhodesia or w/e the hell he was gunning for. Pointless politics aren't political without knowing.

I know. I know.

Thanks all. I suppose got the messages needed. Wasn't too much help in regards to original question in my opinion but good enough. Ciao.

Why do you need to be known?

Oh no reason. Notoriety is pretty pristine if pushing a specific cause.though.

Nothing specifically with you cunts though. Ha.

Why don't they ever even try to get away?

Last one tried. Yet, what's the point? Take a stand. Perhaps they just enjoy the pen-pal pussy they would never get in the real world before-hand.

Know how many roasties drool over mass-muderers? It's crazy. Perhaps, they'll know never get to get to meet them but for most it's subliminal evolutionary love for those that take their own. Don't you know?

Yeah your right OP, all these shooters on tv are fake as fuck. I mean shit, if you were well skilled in pistols and had some serious vengeance going you could go revolver ocelot. I just imagine my old highschool now and how easy it wouldve been to rack up the high score if I was angry and edgy enough.

>every class would turn off the lights and literally sit against the wall against door attempting to not be seen.
Seems like a bad idea to me. What if someone let some lighter fluid seep under the door and lit it just how fast they all would come running out

I know. It's ridiculous. We're just forced to believe the narrative that they didn't massacre a hundred 50 in caffeteria alone or something if they were willing. Hell Dzneriovz or w/e their name is would be ashamed of all American shool shooters. Single little backpack in a cafeteria would cause more damage than all combined probably. Sad state of affairs.

Less than 50% soon anyway so who gives a fuck.

because mass shooters are irrational and stupid. Also the ar15 isnt that good at killing people.

ar15 shoots a .22 which is smaller than a 9mm, and shoots them no faster or slower than any other semi automatic.
he would have killed more people if he used a pump action shotgun.

Everyone in school by 9am. Chains locked in back and side door. Crash car in front (if even necessary). Homemade napalm easy to produce. Create fire. Light up hallway if all else fail. Easily 100 casualties. Yet, second floor has to jump or burn or run down staircase into gunfire. Who would do that though? (most) cause they're all fucking idiots.

Very true.

True too. Although, wasn't aware of that fact. Would a different 9mm weapon work more efficiently? Not like I plan anything just curious how so many aren't dead. Supposed used Teck-9(ms) during Columbine.

22 put dear down pretty well in my kid days though. Just might take more than one huh? Interesting fact. Never knew. Thanks dude.

>they have low enough luck to be bullied enough to break
>they are nerds with low agility
Bad aim

Yeah, you're right. Cho didn't seem too bullied, did he? Surprising never looked into him much. Damn. Or TX A&M.. Double damn. Just seems silly to have "lock-down" procedure during a shooting.. Kick in door and 20+ kids in each classrroom lined up to get shot along doorway. Hell, I know my class doors were flimsy as fuck and that was in the end of 2008?

How would you go about genetically engineering to increase the likelihood that hapas will turn out favoring cuter fair skinned European features over Asian features? Seems like it's still a crapshoot that could yield some ugly kids.

I..I...hope so? Wishing the best for us since not breeding our own.

I don't think posting about conspiracy theories is necessary.
When the gun grabbers go actually try to infringe, I don't see it working out in their favor. There WILL be violence and grabber deaths when they try, and 2nd Amendment-chan will be there to justify gunfags' actions, because what is gun grabbing if not the direct infringement of the amendment?
Cheer up, dude

Don't high schools have like 25 to 30 kids a class. It would seem like a killer could just go through 3 classes to kill 75 to 90 people easily. I know the schools have everyone locked in a room during lockdown, but the doors aren't that strong. Any killer can purchase a shotgun for breaching and a sub-machine gun for killing. Not to mention a sidearm or two. It just seems so weird how inefficient some people are when it comes to these things. I bet you if an Islamist did this the death toll would easily hit more than 150.