So this is the power of Breath of the Wild

So this is the power of Breath of the Wild...

Other urls found in this thread:

shacknews.com/article/100476/miyamoto-wants-to-bring-pikmin-star-fox-and-other-nintendo-characters-to-anime-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

はぁ?

So can we now officially confirm that Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums at this point?

>game review scores are so inflated that there are 6 games from this year alone higher than that

>mfw Metroid autists think their autistic backtracking simulator can compete to the most critically acclaimed franchise of all time

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door

Your Name thread?

What does Sup Forums unironically think about BotW? For me it was a 10/10.

anime adaptation when?

I always knew Sup Forums shitposters were to blame for making Sup Forums shit.

Sup Forums's console war is so fierce, it makes Sup Forums's studiofights looks like babies fighting in comparison.

boring chore simulator. Zelda should have stayed 2D and even then Ys does it better. Also that fucking soundtrack was awful

Kek.

>trusting user scores in 2017

I would unironically watch an anime set in the 100 years before the game with the Champions

I always knew Sup Forums was actually Sup Forums

Did I missclick and click on the wrong board?

>trusting anyone, even yourself in the current year
>trusting paid reviewers

>not going to Sup Forums for your daily consolewar shitpost fix
These pictures are pure satire at this point >

>Sup Forums's console war is so fierce
>fierce

Nigger, they just look like chimps throwing shit at each other just to see who is less retarded.

Fuck off retard.

Reminder.
shacknews.com/article/100476/miyamoto-wants-to-bring-pikmin-star-fox-and-other-nintendo-characters-to-anime-video

samefag

>Sup Forums - Sup Forums

>post deleted
>thread up
What the fuck are you doing?

Yeah but the verbage, the roasts, the drawings, the fire. It's the closest thing to being punched in the face. Words do hurt more than physical abuse after all. Sup Forums never hurt me the same way. They're all passive aggressive and lame elitism.

>Sup Forums never hurt me the same way.

You dirty slut.