Faroe Islands

Why aren't we moving to the Faroe Islands en masse?
>is an ethnostate without a single jew
>very conservative
>Very traditional
feel free to add more if you want

You mean besides the fact that it's a frost-bitten no-man's land?

last place in Europe abortion is still illegal

>frost-bitten no-man's land
citation needed

Because we are not niggers. We will leave the Faroe Island to the nordic Faroese people and fix our own lands.

>62 degrees lattitude
Same reason we are not all moving to Fairbanks, Alaska.

You know when we go there and start making money, (((they))) follow. Don't despoil new lands with ((them)), grab a rifle and wait for their kendian economics to fail so you can shoot (((them))) and make a better world.

according to wikipedia the mean temperature in January is only 1.4 degrees Celsius. If you consider this cold you are a nigger.

>Fairbanks, Alaska.
Just got back from Fairbanks,
The Faroes are waaaaaay warmer than Fairbanks.

Who the hell would want women that look like this?

there is nothing of value there, no job opportunities, and the ratio between sheep+women/ men, is abysmal..

I did however think about it, in the context that multiple larger islands in the faroe islands are uninhabited.. But, it circles back to the original problem, that nothing is there..

or daughters like these?
They don't even have any tattoos yet.

We lazy.

I've thought about it but felt guilty. I'm pure white and part scandinavian and lived in Norway before so I might fit in, but it would be tough. Other than that I wish I could move somewhere like this and disappear from all the sick people in my life in this USA shithole.

looks cozy until you realize everything smells like fish, even your wife.

Saw some documentary about how the women are leaving in big number and being replaced by Filipino imports lmao

it's too faroe way.

Those places are full of insular retards. If you've ever lived anywhere near a city you'll struggle there. They don't even know about race problems let alone care.

>1.4 degrees Celsius.
Americans dont talk to each other using Celcius

Yes da Faroe Islands is so fucking cold dog you be freezing your dik off and shieeet.

It's very bad Tyrone, The Hood is a lot better, that's where you belong.

Faggot.

>The climate is classed as subpolar oceanic climate
Also from Wikipedia. Cold + humidity = biting cold. Go outside you mutts

This nigger obviously didn't grow up with European parents

Found the black

if cold temperature ever comes across to you as a problem then you are not white

check out that gangster sheep just chilling and being a sheep

I have to agree. Ever heard of clothing?

"Hey look, it's a faroese ethno-state, let's fuck it up by importing a bunch of non-faroese"

Only the smart ones who works at NASA
no offense

One german person won't hurt

i thought the faroese were turk and celtic rape babies but maybe that's just an Sup Forums meme

"The vast majority of the population are ethnic Faroese, of Norse and Celtic descent.[47] Recent DNA analyses have revealed that Y chromosomes, tracing male descent, are 87% Scandinavian.[48] The studies show that mitochondrial DNA, tracing female descent, is 84% Celtic"

because it has an arctic climate you moron..

found the sandnigger

This. The answer to OP’s question is:
>for the same reason we’re not already there.

It’s fucking cold

it is.
Besides that is Dane clay mutt and you are not welcome so FUCK OFF

All Faroese men are married to Filipinos they found online.
The nrxt generation of Faroe Islanders will be 50% hapa - all because lonely Faroese fishermen couldn't keep their dicks out of Asian imports.
RIP Faroese ethnostate.

Shit, is this true?

Also, even if they wanted import wives, they could have chosen some ex-soviet busty 10/10 blondes.

it's basically impossible to emigrate there, they don't let anyone in.

If you find 1.4 celcius extremely cold you're a soft faggot.

it's a cold shithole
your pic is the sunniest day they ever got in that town

looks kinda depressing

le 53%

Posting for the Faroese anons who couldn't be here.

So literally a bunch of vikings who abducted a bunch of celtic women from Britain.

How is that different?

>Turks sailing in nordic waters during the dark-ages

Explain

>believing "oh please black guy fuck my wife" Sup Forums
>ever

Kek

There are a shitton of WMAF couples in the Faroes.
It's crawling with Thais and VCs and Flips and whatnot.

yeah you think the faroese will be happy about hundreds of thousands of fat fuck amerimutts invading and importing their fucking mcdonalds and walmart?
you faggots wouldn't even bother learning faroese.
americans are shit

So what does that make Germany?

Git out Nigel.

If you're a woman, yeah you should consider moving there, because they are severely lacking in women.

Pretty land there user... but as a POC that like moderate temps id rather stay in the USA. i make a great living here and have a paid off home in a good area in NYC... also there are plenty of white women for me rock, god they are so easy!

Can I just move there and get a qt 18-20 year old wife without the locals lynching me?

>if cold temperature ever comes across to you as a problem then you are not white
I bet you live in Florida don't you.

i live in the northeast you paki