Sup Forums is a shillshow tonight, might as well trigger some semitic poster with free redpills

>49th most important guy in Washington is baking pizza for a living
>in a street fully owned by CIA relatives
>just over the tunnel that connects the White House with one of the many ancient escape routes used by presidents
>which was recently illegally drilled

>apparently somebody from the Internet shows up with a gun
>all the cameras of the street changed direction before it happened, returned normal after the shooting
>never moved before in entire years
>the whole story got reported an hour before the shooting took place
>the article got cancelled and reuploaded at the right time

>absolutely nobody finds it strange

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qx54quy9tDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IsGLW100HZg
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
youtu.be/V10pTRBD8y0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FHI_360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Sup Forums is a shillshow tonight
So pretty much any other night/day?

Context

Tarantino needs to be castrated and publicly hung

>nothing to see here goys

christ this is the stupidest shit ever

Of course it reeks to high heaven, like everything else. But try to explain it to the general public and you're a "conspiracy theorist" spreading "fake news" or even "Russian propaganda" and then it's back to sports or making fun of Trump...

Bump.

>he genuinely believes the pizzatard rumors

you are the reason why this board is dead m8

You mean like, painting a naked guy jerking off while playing ping pong on the wall (containing the phrase "shit up and fuck") of the alleged family-friendly pizzeria you named "ping pong"?

Explain this then.

>he thinks a few kim noble paintings and a few instagram photos of a PRIVATE party hosted at comic ping pong proves anything

and this is why you failed

>he doesn’t genuinely believe everything that could posisbly be believed

lol pleb

It's too late man.
Months of autism-powered investigation made people realize such "rumors" are either totally fake or very real; the moment they start actually digging, it start getting pretty clear.

Does edgy bring up the price...fuckin loser

So we're finally reaching the "you can't actually prove it, it was a private thing!" stage

Good

>posts screen caps from some random as fuck forum
>HURRRRRRRRRR PIZZAGATE REAL LOOK

their mass casualty ops are getting sloppier and sloppier
theyre gaslighting, derailing and spamming out every relevant thread

Can we fuck up there buiness or performances somehow??

Let's play a game: every shillpost you make, you get a countershillpost for free

youtu.be/Qx54quy9tDQ

bump for interest

youtube.com/watch?v=IsGLW100HZg
what did (((they))) mean by this?

>posts another random picture of two people in the political sphere
>he still thinks this proves something

this is disgusting

pizzagate is one of the rare things that is true here
you dumb asshole

>more infographs
>baseless allegations
>no legitimate sources
>fear mongering
>alex jones tier
>sad as fuck bait

SAD

It's a funny game you know?

>people visit the white house
>THIS PROVES ITS REAL IN MY HEAD

just because you put slanderous captions under there name doesn't make it true

but I know it's difficult for you to comprehend what I'm saying, you are after all a brainlet that fell for a meme. You hopped into the rabbit hole, realized about half way through it was bullshit but can't work up the courage to admit you fell for bullshit and instead doubling down on it because of your pride

you literally didnt even check the pic

prove me a single thing on the picture i posted is false

>inb4 generic reply and insult

Imagine how it must feel a few years from now.
"Yeah, I spent a few months covering up rich child molesters online. That's what I was paid to do at the time"

Day of the rope is coming, shill nigger faggot

Hope you save some rope and kill yourself before we get to you

God this is depressingly true for all things "conspiratorial" that are actually fucking true.

The only sad thing is, you guys always stop replying after a while.

>some thot died

WOW, RLY??? TELL ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as much as you'd all hate to admit it, /mpol/ got rid of the shills and t_d fags.

looking forward to april this year.

The only conspiracy here is the fact the mods still hasn't moved this thread to /x/ or /bant/

This thread is obvious shareblue tactic, and the paid mods are obviously on there payroll.

The only shareblue here is (you)

hence why im pretty sure half of the modern conspiracy theories are being finnanced by ((them))
like flat earth and stuff like that
easy to dismiss anything today if you label it a conspiracy theory
im waiting faggot
ill pray to god you pedo defending piece of shit get murked by someone

Why don't YOU tell me more?

Instead of sperging out with more insults and reacts, tell me,
what is pedogate? Such a retarded conspiracy theory should be pretty easy to describe.

I know enough about reptilians to know it's a retarded claim; while I know it's all bullshit, I'm knowledgable enough to be (at least) able to explain the theory itself.
Can you do the same with pedogate?

damn

i think they dont even get paid
but get brainwashed to perceive us as the bad nazzis nahmean

Hey Alefantis, can I place an order to pick up some pies?

Stop namefagging. Its gay as fuck. If you want credit for sick uboatable posts, go to reddit, and stay there.

Dc police chief? The one after the one who killed hastings and got promoted for it?

wish i had more pizzgate pics saved
kinda sad no one talks about it anymore

There was a reporter somewhere on CNBC? Who reported about Pizzagate, later he left a chilling message on Twitter something like "I must disappear, and stop posting", what happened to him?

Ok it was Ben Swann, and he's back

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

Bump for Justice for Maddie.
>podesta brothers.jpg

Shills on here claiming such things are bs should do well to remember where they are.
This site happily catered to those deviants not too many years ago. Hell, the code they use began here, ffs. Oh, the irony.

Pedophilia is very real and has been deeply ingrained within societies since forever, all the while developing and evolving signs, codewords and symbols to communicate without being discovered(just like any other secretive sect/cult/group - think hobo marks, or gypsy slang) and, it matters not if you're the king of the world or a mere pauper when it comes to sexual desire, twisted or otherwise.
Only a shill or troll would dare suggest otherwise and should consequently be thouroughly ignored by anyone who considers themselves legitimate investigators/researchers, etc.

The operations moved elsewhere

There's so much stuff, my dude...
youtu.be/V10pTRBD8y0

i remember him and this video amazing summary
i seriously wish it was all a lie and someone debunked it, but it's not happening
this world is fucked up beyond

you totally come off as a shill even if you're not

>wish it was all a lie
I know, right?
At first I thought it was all a psyop to discredit the tards, but I made the mistake of looking into it TO discredit it....ahh, but I knew it was happening before the evidence(beyond circumstantial for some) revealed itself in black & white.
What a world, what a world.

Too bad the first guy (from Reddit) that pointed out the child trafficking connection on wikileaks is now dead

>I made the mistake of looking into it TO discredit it
That's how it always starts, nobody WANTS it to be real
It's so unnecessarily wicked and retarded, you just want to debunk it yourself

Such a terrible mistake

>Hell, the code they use began here
haha you know too

Aye. But
>a terrible mistake
I hope many more make.

Is that Mr. Brown kissing a little girls feet? Wtf?

>the code they use began here
I'm not even sure, to be honest.
I remember in 2007, it was also common among pedos on Tor forums
And it's common knowledge that this place had a few problems with actual cp (poor moot, the shit he had to report)

>pizza related maps on a handkerchief

Well one thing is for sure, we might not all be the same but we all originate from something awful

I hate you Carlos

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s1bphThQLM

Bump

I never even looked into PG until a few months ago. After a full evening of research I was without a doubt convinced all this sick shit was true. And the only people that will deny it on here are paid shills. There is just far too much proof for a person with half a brain to believe otherwise.

Keep up the good work user. Never let these threads die.

>absolutely nobody finds it strange
Strange would be an understatement.
There is something definitely happening in that area, and I believe there is enough evidence to at least warrant an investigation, so why hasn't it happened yet.
That piece of shit sucking children's toes should have a dirt nap also along with all his pedo friends.
There is so much wrong with the whole picture and nothing being done about any of it.

cya later on friend

Bump.

>The operations moved elsewhere

As I was researching I stumbled upon a vid of some guy did about a farm. Don't remember where. But the two guys that own it have ties to all this. He had some google earth pics of huge fucking tents on the property. After a while the tents were gone but the earth underneath was clearly disturbed from construction of some kind. Seems like they built some sort of underground structure. A large one. God only knows.

>asked not to forward
>forwards to brother kid fucker with weak password

It was labeled on google with podesta's name iirc.

Yeah, their willful ignorance is why I have very little hope for the future of the country.

Dood we get it and Its super fucking strange... but need more proof...
Someone at NSA should dig more into these folks and businesses....

Nora cox-peled works for an ngo thats in 70 countries that deals with "human development".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FHI_360

That's some fucked up shit. He's known Fiona Apple for a long time I guess. She was raped when she was 12 or 13. Not saying it was him but after seeing this pic it makes me wonder what kind of relationship he had with her back in the day.

You must be new here.

Mmmmmmm

Read this :

bumping to kill shill
could use a bump over here too

obvious shill always refutes the claim, but never posts any evidence of their own. Its the same tactic, one or two posters every thread.
like clockwork.
almost as if they are watching the boards for these threads...
>almost as if...

Someone please bump.

Related

Yeah, this jerkoff made a snuff film that featured Paul Binacci and another underage boy. That boy was killed.

Hunter was also good friends with Jonny Depp, another Hollywood pedo.

>ancient escape routes
>ancient
>country less than 250 years old
the absolute state of Italian education

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?

He rapes children or at least fantasizes about it.

bump