It's Over

For real this time.
motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/03/jane-mayer-trump-team-was-in-routine-communication-with-moscow-in-2016/
newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/12/christopher-steele-the-man-behind-the-trump-dossier

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/374407-dem-senator-warns-mueller-against-issuing-russia-report-near-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kevin Drum
>Mother Jones

Motherjones is a fake news organization along the lines of shareblue. But you can’t post there articles here without being banned huh?
So fuck this stupid ass website with their anonymous sources told me and ignore the fact we are blatantly paid for by the DNC.
Fuck you, and I’m cooking with sage tonight.

Fake and gay.

The world will eventually come to find out that those 13 Russians were actually Sup Forums shitposters, and that our propaganda campaign was done from our own pockets and coordinated on IRC the whole time. This has been a worldwide effort to influence the election here just to bend Clinton over and buttfuck her, mostly for lols. But also because she's an insufferable warmongering shitlib that's riding the cock of the shadow government and deep state.

2020 will go down the exact same way.

you really are a special kind of retarded arent you? i bet other retards makes fun of how retarded you are, holy fuck stop sucking all that cock

>mother jones
Nigger please

*nervous handwringing*
You kike journalist wannabes just can't accept that there is nothing there. All you do is project your own guilty association with the Russians onto Trump.
Mueller's gonna try you and RWDS is gonna fry you.

Well I guess it's really over now

I tried

Trumplets in denial and on suicide watch.

How can I be a trumplet you fucking mong

>Still using Christopher Steele as a source of credible anti-Trump intel
They really are testing how far liberals are willing to eschew reality with this investigation

2020, shitlib. Tick fucking tock, bitch.

Coincidence detector never fails
>(((Mayer)))
Literally can't make this shit up anymore

>No evidence since 2015
Get a clue.

being in "contact" with "Russians" isn't a crime
"colluding" with Russians isn't actually a crime, Israel helped trump win but you won't hear about that, nor about Hilary's colluding with Saudi Arabia, China, Quatar, and a lot more, it's not actually a crime to communicate with other countries

How could our multi billion dollar intelligence agencies fall to a country like Russia, which has a smaller GDP than NY state, be beaten so easily and thoroughly? Obama even said elections can't be hacked when Trump said they might be rigged! Is anyone really buying this horseshit? All the intel agents should be fired, they failed by their own admission.

No none would ever believe you user.

No one in this thread has actually debunked any of the information in the article. You can't just say "FAKE NEWS!" and collusion magically goes away.

Collusion was always a non starter faglord. And muh Russia meddling in your election shouldn’t have been either. It’s not like the US has meddled in any other countries affairs or elections now is it

thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/374407-dem-senator-warns-mueller-against-issuing-russia-report-near-2018
Lol idk guys.
If its that damning and compelling, why doesnt he just release it?

Someone set putin up with the medal of honor for saving america.

Sad!

Projection is a form of denial so congratulations faggot you played yourself

K I read it
My retort is that the Steele dossier has no corroborating evidence and was produced intentionally to damage Trump by the hrc campaign. Steele himself violated FBI rules by leaking his own dossier to the press, which was used to corroborate it in the for a court. He's went from lacking credit to being discredited. If he told me mo tana was a state I'd feel compelled to double check an almanac before believing him.

Lastly, I don't care if pissgate is true. I don't care if putin bought Facebook ads. I don't care if they hacked the dnc servers. Hillary is a criminal who wanted to sell presidential favors to evil regimes. Worst case scenario is Trump is an ego maniac who wants to agrandize his reputation by being...a good president.

listen up, every presidential candidate is in contact with as many world leaders as they wish, this isn't new, you're just not smart enough to understand how things work. you've proven nothing

Thanks based micro-dude

>saudis overtly give american politicians millions of shekels
>"l-look RUSSIA TALKD TO P-POLITICISNA N SHEEEEIT"
can't wait for the american civil war

This.

>eschew
beautiful vocabulary user

I want normies to take the cohencidence red-pill. I want Tucker Carlson to talk about this amazing phenomenon where it's almost always hook-nosed kike bastards who are behind the publishing of most of these seditious and racist articles. I want justice god damnit.

Hello Comrades how is the weather in St Petersburg today?

the left cant meme

I actually believe that Trump was in routine communication with Russia...about the massive pedophile problem in our government and establishment entities. Putin talks about it every time there's an opportunity. Trump also seems to hate the pedocriminal elite.

maybe, this is why they are so upset?

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

Finally.. impeachment soon!

Actually yes that is exactly why they are upset. However, as far as I can tell, it is the same throughout the ranks. Maybe some really low level ranks are petty crimes, but the most seem to be pedocriminals of one form or another. That dutch banker guy is mostly telling the truth about the banks.

t. knows far too much about our system, but stepped away before the tangerine storm hit. The elites are like horses when they get scared. They may be diabolical, but when it is them who are in trouble, they panic. It was my sign to turn back and wait out the storm.

This thread is proof shareblue is here. You are fooling nobody here and your shilling is a pointless waste of time.

how's this for proof of collusion?

is jane attractive?