Omar Mateen DID NOT TARGET GAYS DELIBERATELY

NEWLY RELEASED EVIDENCE today calls into serious doubt many of the most widespread beliefs about the 2016 shooting by Omar Mateen at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, which killed 49 people along with Mateen himself. Because the attack occurred on the club’s “Latin night,” the overwhelming majority of the victims were Latinos, primarily Puerto Ricans.

In particular, Mateen went to Pulse only after having scouted other venues that night that were wholly unrelated to the LGBT community, only to find that they were too defended by armed guards and police, and ultimately chose Pulse only after a generic Google search for “Orlando nightclubs” – not “gay clubs” – produced Pulse as the first search result.

Indeed, while inside Pulse, his extensive discussions with police negotiators, who continually asked him what he wanted, focused exclusively on demands that the U.S., along with Russia, cease air strikes and the killing of civilians in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq. “Because you have to tell America to stop bombing Syria and Iraq. They are killing a lot of innocent people,” he said during his first call to 911. “What am I to do here when my people are getting killed over there. . . .You need to stop the U.S. air strikes. They need to stop the U.S. air strikes, okay? . . . .This went down, a lot of innocent women and children are getting killed in Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan, okay? . . . The air strikes need to stop and stop collaborating with Russia. Okay?”

archive.is/TWcd9

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=gDBSOwYPiZk
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bump

I liked him more when he targeted the gays.

Nope, turns out he was jus a dumb brown fuck who wanted to kill Americans as retribution for meddling in Middle Eastern affairs by the West.

This is it!
Proof of collaboration!
Trump is finished now, right guys?

So, the takaway I'm hearing, assuming that this is true and not garbage trying to avoid a civil rights conviction is that gay people need to own guns.

Those poor ricans. Such wonderful people.

No, that gay clubs need to hire better security. He chose a gay club because they had less security, not because they were gay. He mostly killed Puerto Ricans anyways.

Q predicted this

>stop collaborating with Russia. Okay?”
America literally sided against Russia in every Middle Eastern proxy war in modern times
Either Mateen is retarded or someone is lying. To be honest, either or both could be true

yup. Now I think hes kinda a shit. Also if the ROE has changed to allow civillian noncombatants thousands of miles from the front to be targeted. Then why arent we firebombing muslim "cities"

so nothing of value was lost

Doesn't this completely btfo out of the cnn narrative that he had visited that nightclub several times because he was a fag?

discord gg/DrxfvW

add a .

I wonder about that too but they actually interviewed multiple people it seemed like who said they knew him I don't think it was just CNN reporting it

kek, wasn't Omar registered Democrat?

Fuck off the owner of that server is a kike.

Well from the beginning I never bought the narrative that he himself was a repressed homosexual as a motive argument, but yeah I think the actual white fatality rate was like 2 or 3 people tops. The fact that gay people are so PUBLIC in the United States now as to risk their lives just enjoying their evening is what was scary, even though obviously statistically speaking gay clubs are going to be dangerous for reasons apart from Muslim terrorists. It is more the chutzpah of this grunt that is shocking.

Well to him neither party has an interest in his own people so they are both equally the enemy. I think there have been some limited examples of collaboration in recent military campaigns there and no doubt those examples are blown out of proportion as propaganda given to and spread by militant Islamic elements.

These proxy wars are a resource fight between various Western entities and he feels his own people are being disenfranchised in the process. Sure his people are not the smartest humans but he has a right to like his own kind.

I don't take much weight to the testimony of who a faggot remembers seeing at what basically amounts to a sex club

OOps looks like he was a leftist piece of shit! Who would’ve thought?

>and stop collaborating with Russia.
thats funny since the Russians didn't enter Syria offensively till Dec 2015 and have not once 'collaborated' with the US except for Hillary, the DNC, and the Steele Dossier of course.

>“What am I to do here when my people are getting killed over there
>my people
People really under estimate the significance of personal identity.

This is why indoctrination into modern (((diverse and multicultural international personalities))) is very important.

bump

>Google is so pozzed it led Omar right to the fucking gay bar after one search, in the name of diversity and inclusivity.

nah, the reason they're spinning it this way so as to avoid labeling Islam as a "hate group". See plebe, muzzies can NEVER be perpetrators of hate crimes, only white straight males can do THAT!

See? Muslims are not homophobic.

Sup Forums utterly BTFO hahahaha!

Actually, in American evangelicals are more homophobic than Muslims.

Yup. when you research it islam is actually a very beautiful religion

They tried to hide that he did it in the name of Islam. The guy was gay himself.

I don't believe a word of what the government or any Florida official says.

If this is true this is good because it means that faggots were targeted instead.

AIDS is indeed God's gift to faggots in order to cure them...but it takes too long.

Well, we're still bombing the shit out of Muslims, so he didn't get what he wanted.

That makes me feel satisfied.

Yes, we see daily videos of those damn evangelicals throwing gays off buildings.

To evangelicals, you degenerates are going to hell. They do not persecute you, they just find you repulsive and disgusting.

It's actually pretty fucking funny. The he's a homo theory was probably just angry Homos who correctly figured it would ruin any kind of Islamic martyr narrative.

Didn't this fucker have the high score til Vegas?

>sandnigger accidentally intos a gaybar

Kind of remembers me stories I've heard from volunteer firefighters how they would take some of the new probies they didnt like and tell them their first task as a probie is to go and represent the fire department to business owners in an attempt to fundraise and then drop them off at a gaybar.

evangelicals throwing fags of rooftops when

fucking kek Im pretty sure I saw a generic larp-post talking about 'look closer at pulse'

Have you been busy, mate?

I guess you don't know what Taqiya is. No, it's not that Vietnamese-American slut on MTV.

Lean Mean Killing Mateen

So he was originally going to kill a bunch of tourists and children and a popular Disney world outdoor mall and entertainment district. Then got cold feet because of all the cops and security guards.

I visited this same place a few months and thought they went a little crazy on cops and security guards. I guess now I know why

You know, the only thing funnier to me than having some mudslime try to kill a bunch of Americans and winding up killing a bunch of faggot spics, at least some of them illegals, is that

... HE DID IT BY FUCKING ACCIDENT!

BAWWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWWAWAWAWA

target your diabetes fatty. you fucking walking menstrual cramp. your own family even hates you i bet. keep blabbing and the target only goes on you and yours

nice one user

>2/3rds of Muslims believe Koran is the literal word of God
>But, over half say homosexuality should be accepted in society

Good luck showing pride in front of that loaded gun, snowflake

>forced conversion therapy is not persecution
>firing you from jobs, refusing you service in businesses supposedly open to the public is not persecution
>Christian parents never kick out their gay kids and make them homeless

They don't MURDER you but only because they don't get away with it anymore. They just make your life miserable while pretending they love you.

Jew here, we've got a new here

>forced conversion therapy
>proper treatment for a mental illness
>pick both of the above

haha nice. really really busy

tory smith. freud is an idiot. youre a masonic pussy worshipping witch

but jewnald grabbed em all from you. and youre still relying on fakeries like you always do. good luck sucking mommy's tits when God blows you out of the garden for being a cuck who lays the devil's sloppy seconds. period gobbler

>shot up a gay bar but wasn't targeting gays.

Leftists will just go to any lengths to claim Omar "holy war on the dance floor" Mateen wasn't religiously motivated.

omar size queen CIA mateen. a rainbow over the club the next day. the end

pedo who owns 50 cats

discord gg/DrxfvW

add a .

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gDBSOwYPiZk

>wanted to kill americans
>killed puerto ricans

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Nice (((studies))) faggot.

You fags will go to any lengths to protect your coveted goat worshipers.
It's even more pathetic than being sexually dysfunctional.

bump

are gays and Puerto Ricans mutually exclusive?

kek
also sage

Bump

Holy shit. Omaar literally /ourguy/.
Have can bump op

the only thing i truly want is total thermonuclear annihilation

When muslims throw gays off rooftops it's just a coincidence. They googled people to throw, not gays to throw.

Problem is people claimed they saw him there previously on nights before the shooting. It's possible he initially was targeting Disney (cast members in entertainment dept are about 95% gay male) and then searched orlando club and looked for the one he went to that he couldn't remember the name of. I used to club all the time and can't remember the names of places I went a few months ago if I didn't go more than a couple times. Some places I never knew the name of.

I just don't think this proves anything.

You don't get it. The 1000 carefully vetted Muslims in America don't hate gay people so that means we should flood America with them. Preferably I hope we do. Maybe the really good ones from Afghanistan.