Other urls found in this thread:

sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/kareneko/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carol, please fuck off.

Poor misuzu.

And where the fuck is Jun ?

To sum it up, nothing happened.

Pacing back and forth outside

This was definitely not the continuation of the last chapter that I wanted to see. Can those two just gtfo until the end of a Jun and Tomo arc for once.

to sum up this post, you're a fag who can't read.

>Nothing happened
We're about to get Misuzu and Carol telling Tomo exactly what happened. Either or will tell Tomo about how Jun rescued her. Jun is absent because Tomo was talking in her fever sleep which we will either see in his flash back or him coming into the room and mentioning to her. Of course I could be way off

no way. we better get some sort of interesting flashback because of it ended with jun just dropping tomo off and it starts some sort of misuzu arc i'm legitimately going to be annoyed, especially after that buildup

Misuzu doesn't deserve suffering!

>worried Misuzu
I want to see even more sides of her.

Fumita is so tone deaf to his own fucking series, holy shit. Was this really the right time to add in Misuzu and Carol again? God damn.

Eggs and Chicken!

Next chapter better be a flashback to Jun winning the marathon, winning an unrelated marathon and running through walls to get Tomo to the nurse's office.

I'm legitimately amused by people still setting themselves up for disappointment like this.

During Jun and Tomo arcs, Carol and Misuzu are consistently the harbingers of disappointment. Jun should be the one holding Tomo's hand when she wakes up, since that would actually be something new. This is just more of the same.

Fumita doesn't typically skip all the satisfying moments though. There's a lot more that could have been shown with Jun that wouldn't have risked advancing the plot.

>"oya" on the child
>"ko" on the mother
What did they mean by this?

yea
how could this happen, its like all i m watching is copypaste pictures after copypaste pictures after copypaste pictures. and same with the text

>Not only winning the marathon with Tomo on his back but also making it to the hospital and confessing to her on the way there

>Tomo, please, you can't die, that would mean Carol would be my best friend and I don't want to live in that world.

Where the fuck is Jun?

he's skipping moments that literally write themselves. he could've at least added a dramatic shot of jun running with tomo while it's still in the moment, cutting back to it later just removes all tension from the momentum of the chapters. typically you expect writers to deliver in moments like these, but Fumita is taking a page right out of fucking Nisekoi

>Jun confessing ever
Where do you think we are, user?

Seriously. I can understand skipping past the end of the race, but skipping all the way to the point where Jun's already left and Carol and Misuzu have appeared is such a ridiculously uninteresting way to follow up the last page.

with this serises there isnt such thing as progress, there are others like this one, yet this one gets posted, probably just because of masturbation or actual m*rketing

I think the deal is that the race wasn't his manly moment this arc. the last chapter was.

Still, the only way to win with this series is by expecting absolutely nothing and be actually surprised when/if something happens.

Bizarro Sup Forums

>There isn't such thing as progress
Jun sees Tomo as a girl. That was already accomplished. This was reinforced in this chapter four pages ago. Carol and Kohsuke are now dating. This is all progress.

Tomo's swiming in it...

No no no, it makes perfect sense
>Tomo is unresponsive on his back
>Jun is panicked and his genuine feelings for Tomo are unrestrained
>Confesses his profound love for her
>She's not conscious to hear it

>how do we conclude the dramatic moment of jun desperately carrying tomo
>add in misuzu and carol with jun being somewhere else

Well, we also need the Jun and Tomo moment they both discussed what happened. Maybe that will still happen, but it should have occurred before Tomo's two friends appear to react in the exact way the we know they always will.

>it should have occurred before
This isn't anything new. Author/director throws in some filler before the serious discussion takes place between the two main characters.

under the blanket, pleasuring her so she feels better.

Fumita really does seem to enjoy finding new ways to neuter a potential crescendo. I get it, but sometimes he pulls back too soon and this is a perfect example.

there's no way tomo remembers when she passed out
misuzu will have to explain what happened, and hopefully tomo will cream her pants

OKAY

Hypothetically lets say this 4koma is ending in 2 months

How would you wrap things up from this page on?

carol please!

Horrible timing to bring in Misuzu and Carol into the picture. He could've at least waited 2 chapters.

I hope he doesn't skip back to it after as some sort of flashback. I don't understand the point of why he didn't follow the flow of the chapters and have her be carried off into the nurses room in a more natural way.

something actually comes of this and they get together
double dates and a timeskip later it ends

NTR arc

>He could've waited 2 chapters
He purposely brought them in because they're the perfect way to explain what happened to Tomo. It adds much more to the next time Tomo sees Jun, which presumably will be a few pages from now in this hospital(?)

>Carol catches the cold from Tomo

Has a gaijin ever caught the Japanese cold?

Completely disagree. The story of what happened to Tomo could've been explained by itself, not by fucking Misuzu and Carol telling her while Jun isn't even anywhere near her.

>he's skipping moments that literally write themselves
Tomo-chan is the evangelion of 4koma so of course we'll jump from the protagonist falling on their face and into a hospital scene skipping the moment shit gets real.

>Isn't anywhere near her
If Fumita is doing what I think he's doing, he's literally outside the door.

>neuter a potential crescendo
>he pulls back too soon
you're too lewd user

AHAHAHAHA! Fools thought Jun and Tomo would get a nice arc together but it was RUNNING jokes until yesterday now it's back to the two she-wolves and their bullshit! AHAHAHA how the fuck is this real?! Just put the mains together! AHAHA! Let's just fuck already!! AHA

Well there's no way he wouldn't be there if he wasn't doing something else to help her
he's going to look romantic asf really soon

Doesn't matter. He could've added this scene in later instead of just skipping it. If he goes back to it later it's going to be even more annoying.

I already thought of one:
>feverish too spills her guts out
>says she's sorry for inconveniencing Jun
>says she's been doing that since the day they met
>says she's noticed how their differences keep growing and just wanted to give him one more match between equals before she can't no longer keep up with him since she noticed that's what he's been yearning for lately.
>Tearfully says she wishes they could find other way to keep their relationship as strong as it is when their childhood friends dynamic no longer works.
>jun realizes he has been a blockhead and his wish to catch up to Tomo has been misguided and has been hurting Tomo.
>He tells her, she'll always be his childhood friend, but he also thinks he's a pretty cute girl and (mumbling) says he'd maybe would like to date her.
>Tomo's passed out again tears, boogers and drool on her face
>Jun's about to disregard what he just said when Tomo mumbles she'd like that too.

I'll be patiently waiting for the nude edit.

Damn it Fumita, look what you've done; one user finally broke.

>he's going to look romantic as fuck real soon
Yep, that's what I suspect will happen.
>added this scene in later instead of skipping it
He's not skipping it. All we're waiting on now is for Jun to walk in to ask Tomo how she's feeling.

tomo passed out, so everything that happened until now isn't relevant until she learns about it.
it's as simple as that.

Like I said, if he goes back to it later it'll be just more annoying since he could've done literally anything instead of abruptly cutting it off after that buildup.

>misuzu shookt

Typically in this situation in media there are two things that happen. Either the significant other is there staring at them as they wake up, or they're outside waiting to come in.

Now that I'm thinking about it, Carol and Misuzu telling her what happened should at least allow for a proper reaction from Tomo, whereas Jun telling her would have likely made her hide her reaction. Not that that makes this page any more enjoyable.

>ILL USE MY BODY TO CARRY TOMO AND RUN
>dramatic panel of jun carrying tomo
>next chapter is tomo in the nurses bed

i feel blue balled

Time travel shenanigans. Tomo-chan is a time traveler.

>He's not skipping it
then why cut it off at all? it's annoying. it's not pleasant. it's like right before senpai confesses to carol fumita for whatever reason already cuts to her being back to school the very next chapter

>sleepig in the same bed with a sick person
So Carol doesn't catch cold? Is she the real superhuman here?
Or is she catching it on purpose to make senpai nurse her back to health?

>right before senpai confesses already cuts to her being back to school
It's really nothing like that.

after all that buildup? yes it is

No it's not, because we're not at a completely different location. We're exactly where Tomo was expected to be. You would have to be a fool to think Fumita would have had Jun right there screaming "I love you" the moment she woke up.

i never said he would've confessed to tomo. i'm talking about the build up of jun carrying her

Nah, the plagues have made us immune to death by cold.

What did you expect from that build up?

Anybody knows if anyone is doing that manga with the baseball guy and the cat that gets uploaded on Twitter 4-koma after Tomo-chan? It looks nice and I'd like to read it.

>what did you expect of the build up of jun desperately picking up a very ill tomo
gee I don't know. certainly not tomo on a bed they very next chapter

This one.

>you have a
>cold
>not a fever

What's that manga about?

So you expected more pointless buildup of Jun carrying Tomo through the jungles of Nam?

It's a guy living with a cat and his girlfriend(?). The art looks nice, but I don't think anyone's doing it, which is sad.

not him, but 風邪 is a cold.

i bet you won't be saying that after it cuts back to it later

>Cuts back it later
Cuts back to what? What I'm predicting?

sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/kareneko/

I'm not questioning his translation.

Looks cute.

>A cold

I can't believe Tomo is fucking dead.

Does Fumita have an editor?

That looks nice. But not a cat person myself though, only looks interesting so it has me, well, interested.

>panel 3 cat outdoes panel 2 girl's eyes.
I wanna fuck that cat

Cat is smug as fug.

Yes, this is supposed to be some subliminal suggestion for someone to pick this up

Well user, Tomo-chan threads have a lot of people who could do that but you have to make it interesting enough. Sell it like a salesman shill.

So this is basically A Cat is Fine Too: The 4koma?

I think it's more like "I can't believe my boyfriend's cat is cuter than me!"

who do you think dictated the current pace?

>meme

carol is shit

>dropout

Dunno if there are people around, but I could see if people on this thread want cat shit. Anyone on the tomo thread wanna read some cat manga?

so i can only assume someone is working on edits as we speak