Why are germans so fucking autistic?

Why are germans so fucking autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222140/Sarah-Silverman-thought-utility-markings-swastikas.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Foreman_Grill
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get laid, ya fucking virgin

They have a lot of experience with gas pipes.

They used to be the last of the old europe, with fancy nobility titles castles and white horses, but losing two world wars destroyed that europe, basically they realized that they couldn't compete with american mongrelization system and the Prussian education turned the youth from self hate and traditionalism, into repetitive perfectionism.

Because they can't smell the sea.

Laughter literally exploded out of me. Well played sir.

thats beautiful tbqh.

It's safety requirement that pipes must be placed a outside! Get out and learn some trade. Find a decent woman marry have children make white great

gerries are fucking niggers now

>>>reddit

>Laughter literally exploded out of me. Well played sir.

did you skidaddle your skidoodle?

well played leaf, well played.

SPBP kek

No. Germans are just genetically autistic.

t. ethnic german

This is beautiful.

That is art, you pleb.

>autistic
If by autistic you mean ergonomically and symmetrically engineering pipe network for optimal efficiency and easy maintenance then yes, they are autistic.
Now tell us how you flip burgers.

>flip burgers

Is that gas installation?

Truly a masterwork of engineering. Thank you based Hans, you have saved many hours of wasted PhD time.

>tonibleri can't spot the no.1 american invention
are you telling me you don't have statues of george foreman grills all over serbostan?

Don't confuse the amerimutt, their education barely covers ''how to google shit''

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222140/Sarah-Silverman-thought-utility-markings-swastikas.html

wat

exactly

>you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Foreman_Grill
Makes the meat really dry btw.