Shingeki No Kyojin

Officially the first of October in Japan. New chapter soon.

Tybur family seems pretty disappointing, if this is all they have. I expect them to be massacred like the Reiss family.

>implying Billy isn't enough
Rude ass motherfucker.

Reminder that Hanji no longer trusts Eren.

Armin a cute.

He only trust her beloved Janbo

Armin's kinda cute. Needs a new haircut and better writing.

>Hanji x Jean
Where did this come from

I wanna fuck Zeke-sensei!

Eren pls

Fuck you, I'm not the rageturd!

Where'd everyone go?

He saved her.

Will Eren get to meet his grandparents?

But Eren doesn't want to do that

I would fuck Grisha's mom

He wants to be penetrated by Zeke instead.

How did the hook nosed cuck manage to land her?

He wont let a any male to touch his future wife. An Ackerman has chosen her to reproduce, she cant escape.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Forgot pic.

Can you guys explain me then this whole family business.Do all titans have a background family?
Is the Tybur family not part of the "concentration" zone?

where can i get translated chapters anyway?

If by game you mean life and by end you mean death, that's accurate only for Armong.

t. EHwhale

>M-muh cyborgboy
Fuck off with your reddit shit

u wot?

I didn't say your name but thanks for outing yourself. Guess the other anons were right.

You (and only you) have been sperging about him multiple times within the last few threads.

Goodnight, Tyburs.

Just stop. You're so obvious.

How many seconds?

Then stop whining about some random EHwhale nobody gives a fuck about

>implying death would even dare to test armin's O again

Jean
>Saved Hange
>1.75 cm and he's only 15
>Although is not a genious is pretty smart and was top of his class
Levi
>Haven't saved Hang
>old manlet
>Retarded

??

Picked this back up just because EH will be endgame

Eren/Hanji has been canon for a while. They even smell equally bad now.

eren/historia*

Nope, Eren/Hanji

>>Haven't saved Hang
He would if he saw the ocassion. He supports her when he sees she feels bad, if she were in danger he would do anything, you just have to see the beach chapter how protective he is with her.

too many haters here, EH will be endgame

>They even smell equally bad now.
KEK, there are even official art with Ackermans being cucked by EHanji

Well, /snk/?

It's a shame all these Marley characters will be receiving a reminder of the grimmest possible soon.......

Well I have to admit it, they look really good together. It's very aesthetic.

No, they look yucky and gross together.

The beach moments might have been fun for these two, like Hanji being almost devoured by a shark and manlet being almost drown trying to save Hanji, or Levi trying to put a towel on Hanji for being in top-less.

>only the scarf remains
Sad!

I hope so. I hope there's a big Yaeger family reunion where they all just talk shit about Grisha.

At the very least I'm glad we're finally getting set up for Eren and Zeke to meet with each other again.

>Zeke finally gets to have sex with his otouto
muh dick

This.

stay mad, don't cry when it gets confirmed

Only in your delusions.

If this guy is an eldian how come he supports marley in the oppression of his kin?

Boy, this hater is a really dedicate man.

Shipperfags are worse with their delusions.

>It´s time: RELEASE THE ACKERMAN ARMY

because they are the ones who started it. Tyburs giving marley power and letting them do what they want whether they expected such cruelty or not they are the ones at fault, did you not read the last chapter?

Why are these threads just shippers now? Did everyone else drop the manga?

Yeah I can't believe that this stupids delusional shippers still think that Historia is gonna stay lesbian, when it's obvious that she is going to become Eren's wife. I don't know if it's sad or funny.

>Why are these threads just shippers now?
the ones who kept them at bay ignores the threads except when there are spoilers
>Did everyone else drop the manga?
after serum bowl most did, they might still read it but I don't think they come to the threads
what's left is dumblr and people who don't have time to talk to the delusional retards and just ignore it, I hope something big happens and brings back the usual /snk/ posters

>talk shit about Grisha.
>Eren
He's Grisha 2.0 and thinks exactly like him.

One time I tried to discuss with an user, but all then I realized he/she was too retarded to understand such simple panel as when Eren and Jean fought for the last time. He/she though they hated each other still when literally Jean says to Eren "I'll kill you if you die". And yes he/she end up being a shipperfag.

Come here when the actual spoilers drop, there're a few anons here and there worthy of your time for sure.

>the ones who kept them at bay
No one keeps them at bay, spoiler week or no. Spoiler week is where they're at their worse, see the RE spamming last month.

>he/she
>he/she
>he/she
I wonder.

You sound triggered, cycy.

>this is what delusional EHwhales actually believe
EH is even less likely than EAr at this point and that's saying a lot, dumb whale.

I bet it was a "she" but you never know with AMwhales.

maybe I didn't say it properly but what I meant is that they weren't as vocal as before when other discussions were going on and now it's discussion about shipping
RE spamming is newfag fujos, that comes hand in hand with the new anime and snk fandom as a whole

Not him but what is cycy?

>cycy
is this another one of your dumblr or leddit friend? so cyborgboy and other shits weren't enough? good, now time to use names instead of anonymous
fucking disgusting

You know exactly who you are, cycy. It's so obvious.

>AMwhales
Do you just have a hat filled with different ship combinations and pull one out and slap fag/whale onto it whenever you feel like being retarded?

I was talking about you deluded EHwhales for example. Well you just proved my point again at least.

see this is what I mean, the paranoia
fucking stay where you came from, your name calling is so cringe and disgusting

I'm pretty sure this is a she and new.

Ewk... a woman with a man, gross

Haterfags waste more posts than shipperfags.

Oh, never thought I was actually talking without someone who wasn't a shipperfag but happened to be retarded.Kill yourself mate.

>implying that's the problem

>Haterfags
how long have you been on Sup Forums? Sup Forums hates everything, stay on dumblr

>Ewk...
>constantly posting Sup Forums shit
EHfats are truly cancer.

Those digits

It's strange. The last few months I've noticed more comments where anons complain that people are "hating" on their posts than ever before. Calling people "haters" or "hatefags" and shit like that.

Dumblr influx.

What is the problem then? Now I feel curious

>Best girl
>Cancerous fujo bait.

>>Best girl
Good taste.

that is the proof that this place is filled with dumblr, and those hatefags usually is used by arminfats and LHfats, it's the newfags crying, retards shitposting against characters for no reason is different but calling others hatefag and shit like that for having logical reasons for criticizing a character is retarded

By being a doctor

By being a great husband and father.

Nah that's the complain of a shipper. There is nothing particularly good and Historia, she is a good character but there is nothing in her to make her a "Best Girl" character. Eren isn't to blame for fujo trash, in fact putting together Eren and Historia we can btfo both, the yuri bait and the fujo bait. It's perfect.

>they all just talk shit about Grisha
>muh meeting between Eren and Zeke
Holy headcanons.

What we do about you, then?

By being a Marley apologist who won't snitch on her.