Nuclear war

So, realistically who wins a full nuclear exchange with Russia? Do American submarine hunters, antiballistic missile shields, and space lasers to counter MIRV weapons give America an edge or not? Is this new nuclear threat from Russia real and credible because nobody talks about it...

>inb4 nukes don't exist
>inb4 blanda upp

Why would we go to war with our close ally?

The bio-weapons release is what will cause the real long term damage.

Those man made illnesses will literally stalk Humanity for centuries. The true legacy of a nuclear war.

only africa south america and aussie cunts will live on

Nobody wins. That's kind of the point.

I think the best nuclear deterrent is basically the Samson thing Israel is supposed to have basically you will nuke everyone around you willy nilly if you are attacked I am kind of surprised that Russia has put up with so much shit the US military was much more powerful in the Cold War than it is now and wouldn't dream of doing the shit we do today I guess that's a sign of how far Russia has fallen

Everybody wins when earth chan is bathed in nuclear fire.

Israel

History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of man

based BOC poster

Yes, please.

The southern hemisphere wins.

Google "Mutually Assured Destruction" you faggot.

This.

A world after a full scale nuclear exchange would basically be- south americas southern cone, australia+nz, and Antarctica. southern africa would fester away in isolation from the rest of us. Life would actually be quite simple and comfy as long as the nuclear winter wasn't too bad.

if Russia targets America's mostly minority and most liberal voting "urban centers" and America targets Russia's most Muslim enclaves it could be a win/win for both nations

>MAD
Is it though? That's what I asked in the op.

Nobody wins a nuclear war. One side only gets less destroyed.

if only we could get rid of all those who foster animosity and division. these people who benefit from wars and poverty, i wonder how we could do that.

>Africa
Aren't they pretty much subsisting entirely on the generosity of whites at this point?

Moscow has a ton of Muslims and Washington D.C. has a ton of blacks. Destroying each others capitals doesn't seem likely.

>as long as the nuclear winter wasn't too bad
Respectable digits, but all the supercomputers that burgers have do nothing but compute nuclear explosion yields and fallouts and nuclear winters... That Iceland volcano Eyjafjallajakoff put up something like 0.5Tg of black carbon into the upper atmosphere and shut down European airlines for a week. Mount Saint Hellen eruption put up 5.0Tg of Black Carbon and hazed up the sky for a month over half the mainland. An event of a full exchange could put up 300-500Tg. And right over the breadbaskets of the world, 90 day growing seasons, it'd be fucked.

>surviving whites are suddenly unencumbered by altruism
>remaining white hoard makes for the Congo and creates a new eden after killing all existing population piecemeal through temporary alliances

This could be said for any war.

Awoo posters get the rope

My stance on the nuclear?
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

I must admit it's been hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

EVERYONE DIES

Not the people in the 20th level bunkers with a few decades of food.

No one you moron, everyone loses.