I guessed this

I guessed this.

She's cute.

Sam Hyde needs to lose weight.

Looks like a mongo from Warren. Don't hate him too much pol, I guarantee his existence is more painful than yours.

Did you just assume xzyr's gender?

and these people won today

the left doesn't stand a fucking chance

Man, I regret being born in the 80's. Id be drowning in pussy if I went to uni now.

Is this a joke? I mean, it's just a guy with lipstick on, he's not even trying to look like a woman.

Q predicted this

Welcome to 2016+, where anyone can identify as anything and anyone who critiques that is clearly a racist/anti-semetic/islamaphobic/insert other words here.

Brings a whole new meaning to lipstick on a pig.

wow the joker gained some weight

If it's just about identifying then why the lipstick?
And if it's also about looks then why not go all the way?
The left is so retarded it's hard to grasp their way of thinking.

This is the current state of the left. And remember, we are the bigots for not believing these things are actually women.

"She" has fucking stubble, holy shit, that's a new caliber of retardation. Our trannies at least try to pass, this guy clearly doesn't give a fuck anymore.

You have to have some form of mental illness to walk around like that without a care in the world and not understand why you're being criticized.

Unless you're a faggot, I doubt it.

I'd laugh but it's not funny. Weird people like this are being accepted and encouraged. They should be put into their town squares and ridiculed. Bring back pillories and public humiliation. Society was better with it.

By default, Spencer's support just improved.

You can't use the women's restroom if you look like an unshaven Adam Sandler going undercover at a rave.

It feminine stubble, you racist shitlord

I know this is Sup Forums and everything, but somewhere out there is a feminist who tries to convince someone that "feminine penis" is not a joke.
I don't know if that's funny or scary.

Funny, scary, pathetic, disgusting... take your pick, really. There are a lot of 'em

Yup, any masculine man can swim in pussy up until the point one of the used up sluts he's banging gets offended that he didn't worship her enough. Then he'll be accused of rape, expelled from school, and lose any funding that he had regardless of whether he had proof that she was consenting at the time.

For his trouble he'd probably end up winning antibiotic resistant chlamydia, gonorrhea, and herpes because he's too stupid to realize that these used up sluts are having the train ran on them by him and every other jock in the school, most of which are niggers.

But hey, it's totally worth ruining your life if you get meaningless sex from pussies that are so beaten up that you can't even feel the sides. Right?

Most transgendered are so starved of attention they're willing to go these lengths just to be noticed. It's pathetic. Why are they so obssesed with being seen?

They never had a father to give them attention and guidance