WHAT CONVINCED THAT NAZIS ARE THE BAD GUYS?

This did it for me.
>Franz Jägerstätter, O.F.S., (also spelled Jaegerstaetter in English) (20 May 1907 – 9 August 1943) (born as Franz Huber) was an Austrian conscientious objector during World War II. Jägerstätter was sentenced to death and executed. He was later declared a martyr and beatified by the Catholic Church.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Jägerstätter

TRAITOR!

When they turned those poor Jews into soap and lampshades and masturbated them to death and made them ride the holocauster and all that stuff the Jews taught me in school

>Bad guys
Congrats on getting into middle school user

They kept invading shit

It’s looking pretty clear that if you are ethnically German then the Nazi's winning would have been good for you. A sizeable portion of the German political class could plausibly be said to want Germans to become extinct. From that point of view, they were the good guys. However, they were a German party for German people. I have a hard time believing that they ever, even in the most optimistic scenario, could or would have been the good guys from the point of view of the British et al.

Also captcha insists that a van is a bus. What nonsense! Just like black and white political parties.

>was a weak link that wouldn't fight for his nation
I'm glad they killed him.

When they tried to exterminate half of Europe.

Thankfully, the good guys won WW2.

Who are those frumpy frauleins ?

Who are those soggy footed sauerkrauts ?

Who are those wet shin-d aryans ?

some fucking thighburns there

Who are those hurkle durkle merkels ?

Who are those swampy sallys ?

Who are those nerdy nazi nymphs ?

Who are those trench footed follies ?

Who are those leach legged ladies ?

Who are those flooded fancies ?

Stop samefagging, bong

>masturbated them to death
what

Who are those watch out that first step is a doozie floozies ?

Only because Germany lost. Think about that for a minute.

If Germany had won. You wouldn't know shit about this guy.

You'd be high stepping with the Nazis. Or worse.

The winners write the history. And the winners make information that fits their narrative available. And suppress everything else.

That's how you got your hands on this.

What you can do that means something is answer the question. Who am I?

We are blessed with living in an age where the sum total of human knowledge is available to almost anyone with an internet connection.

Study all faiths. All religions. Every discipline of science you can. And then say to yourself, I choose to be this person or that person.

Define yourself.

We have struggled for over 5000 years to define what it is to be a good person. And what it is to not be a good person.

We've reached some hard fought conclusions about that.

Come back and let this fucking board know what you think.

They need it. Believe me. They suck so bad and are in such a shit state.

They need all the fucking help they can get.

Who is that navy jack-er spacker ?

If Britain didn't push for war on Rothschild orders they could have joined them as ideological ally.
Wouldn't Britain be better of today if they did?

Who is that silly hilly billy ?

Who is that cousin courtin buba ?

newsflash: good guys don't make history

Who is that red neck shrek ?

Who is that inconsiderit confiderit ?

Who is that general custard fuss-tard ?

Who is that robert e lee on a post replying spree ?

You are what you hate.

Who is that second last post in this thread Fred ?

This is not true though. If you engage in relativism, you must still compare each thing to itself. Hitler was incredibly insecure. If anyone had looked clearly at his strategy beforehand, it would have been clearly impossible. He promised a life based on unending surplus. From the start this was a lie. He played games with debt to give the appearance of growth. The only way this could have succeeded was if they had conquered most of the economic productivity of Eastern Europe and Western Russia. While they took the correct strategy to accomplish this (blitzkrieg), any sane analysis would have shown this to be undo-able, as they demonstrated.

The whole endeavor rested on Hitler's charisma. But Hitler's charisma rested on impossible success. That he managed the impossible in the beginning led people to believe he could continue this. As soon as the failures started, they continued to mount. This forced Hitler to become even more tyrannical within the party, forcing out his best generals and ignoring sound military advice.

Ideologies work a lot like stocks. Or rather, stock trading is a form of belief. Hitler ran a ponzi scheme with the German people. Someone had to lose. Because Britain and Russia refused to surrender, Hitler's doom was near certain. Inviting the US to Europe sealed his fate. But even if he'd won the war, his empire would have collapsed. It was not sustainable. From the perspective of the German People, Hitler was the worst possible answer. They should have stayed with the Weimar Republic. They were only a few years out from lasting peace. For all Germans, of all ideologies, Hitler should have been recognized as fatal. Movements reflect their leaders, and Hitler himself was fatally flawed.

Who is that second last post in the thread Ned ?

I guess they blatantly performed a lot of human experimentations

HOT!

Conscientious objector?
There's no such thing.
Always shoot a traitor before an enemy.

welcome newfriend

Who are these johnny come lately lackeys ?

>They should have stayed with the Weimar Republic.
Oy vey.