How do we fuck with reddit / the_donald?

About 6 hours ago, reddit admin /u/Spez (Steve Huffman) got bombarded by a bunch of leddit fags demanding the admins delete /r/the_donald

reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/827zqc/in_response_to_recent_reports_about_the_integrity/dv824bf/

Some retarded media outlets are reporting on it
dailydot.com/layer8/reddit-users-demand-ban-r-the-donald/

I hate reddit and /r/the_donald - but what are we going to do if/when this place gets shit-canned? If they get shutdown, those faggots are definitely going to flood pol.

So, on one hand I want /the_donald to remain open so thsoe faggots can stay away from pol, and it can continue to (even if slightly) provide some red-pillage to the masses there (even with those faggots on that sub being as huge of retarded niggers as they are).

On the other hand, I want reddit to shut it down because that sub is full of retarded faggots it'd be hilarious to see get all riled up about losing their gay little blog and having to admit they love reddit just as much as everyone else.

So - what is pol's roll in all this?

Is there some kind of game plan if/when that sub gets deleted?

Should we be actively encouraging its demise and the ban of that sub?

Should we coordinate and create some fake news about some fictional user of that sub doing some incredibly fucked up shit?

what do pol - what do

We should probably convince them to move to 8ch and make their own board desu

>If they get shutdown, those faggots are definitely going to flood pol.

they're already here, they've been here for 2 years now.

I doubt we could convince them to coordinate to do anything outside reddit because theyre so retarded.

I also think most those fags are legit obsessed with reddit, and are addicted to the vote system

no shit - but itll be worse. much fuckin worse

>pol
get out, you are not from around here, so quit pretending that you are.

get kiked hungry hippo - this is a real problem we need to discuss

does plebbiit have some kind of mission statement I thought they were about free speech at some point

>hungry hippo
what are you, a teen? anyway, yes, be an active solution to the problem you posted about and fuck off back to r*ddit already, you massive faggot

>important to discuss reddit things *SLIDE*
>causing division in own ranks

get out you fucking kike

I was going to say they may flood us but they already did it

simple. when reddit bans them, ban /ptg/ at the same time for maximum tantrum throwing

You afraid of a half million boomer pedes?

Get it shut down, and convince them to flood r/politics and r/news instead.

spam them with jews control the media memes

>How do we fuck with reddit
Invade /r/ShitRedditSays. Get it banned.

IDGAF about them. Whatever happens at that shitshow happens and if their little normie site boots them so be it. Place is a liberal rathole anyways

2/10 for making me post

ptg is the only positive thread on an average Sup Forums day. let me feel happy. please. i dont even like the dahnald that much i just wanna shitpost.

We lack diversity, magapedes welcome. Shut it down.

>Caring about anything that happens on reddit ever
Go away. No really, go away and never come back here this place isn't for you.

Keep thay shithole open at all costs. The refugee influx would be a fucking catastrophe.

>le reddit boogyman XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nice reddit-spacing fag.

page is full of DR3

if they delete t_d, Sup Forums becomes a staging area to fight back. they won't ban t_d because they are huge and bring in a ton of views and ad revenue.

Regardless of what some may say, we created The_Donald to piss of leftist on reddit. It kinda has a mind of it's own though because reddit cancer infects everything there.

>Should we be actively encouraging its demise and the ban of that sub?

NO! It keeps the ledditfags contained and it's a source of constant entertainment. Keep it!

if you hate it so much why do you go there

We’ll redpill them on jews, niggers, and race mixing roasties. It won’t be that hard.

ptg is a shitfest, but it is a containment thread. if we killed that, I'd head to .xyz or infinity

Who the fucking cares about fucking reddit.
Let it burn.

Sage and hide.

Now is not the time for a civil war. You can like it or not but thedonald is a good entry level for normal people and they helped during the election. We should support it and keep it alive. Even if you hate it do you really want a mass exodus of redditors coming here?