Kaguya-sama

Chapter 80 late night dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/idGCeR0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been waiting for this.

Didn't I read this already? I'm sleep deprived so I could be wrong

That was the new group. This is the good translation.

Thanks for not dropping this, you guys produce quality work

You're late, Tomofags.

>like that anonymous person
She literally likes anons

thank you for continuing quality translation. Hope you don't drop it because of those motherfuckers

>This is the good translation.
>has a immense untranslated text in panel 1

First index 3 now kaguya what a night!

>hardcore backdoor
K-Kaguya is a pure maiden, she'd never do something like this

Last page.
So, I imagine

Hey, faggot autodumper, don't post when I tell you not to.

Last page. (for real now)
So, I imagine you all saw the chapters getting nuked from Batoto, so please refer to this:
pastebin.com/idGCeR0A

Thank you for reading, we hope you enjoyed it. See you next time!

Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks, user.

Thanks for not dropping it. This was much much better.

so why's the chapter's title "Thus Yu Ishigami closed his eyes part two"? Poor guy didn't even show up.

Is he the anonymous that left her the note?

>Is he the anonymous that left her the note?
Probably.

Thanks.
Yeah, please don't stop doing this, this feels much better
Very likely. Wonder when we're gonna see "Regarding Kaguya Shinomiya Part 2"

picked up

Thanks for all the work.

Finally a chapter that's not shit.

Thank you.
It can't be Ishigami. He doesn't actively flirt with girls. I don't see why he would send Miko a letter with a fucking flower attached to it.

He was just giving her moral support from the shadows

It's not necessarily flirting. Besides, Ishigami said that if he doesn't watch out he can see himself falling in love with Fujiwara. If he had any interest in Miko he wouldn't have said that.

Well, this chapter almost justifies how repetitive Miko's "dad walks in" gag was.
Almost.

So there's possibly two Kaguya posters. Guess I'm just gonna wait till this version comes out instead.

I want to corrupt Miko with Glasses!
I'm really digging that girl.

Thanks famalan!!!

how did she not corrupt miko already

thank you user

>inb4 both Fujiwara and iino fall in love with him and he unknowingly becomes a harem anime mc

>These individual pastes do not violate the DMCA more than your local newspaper violates the Non-Proliferation Treaty for having letters which, when arranged correctly, describe how to create a nuclear weapon.
Is this the future of pirating?

I don't know why but I feel like looking forward for more negative perception of Miko towards Kaguya. Maybe because I still feel bad for Miyuki?
Anyway many thanks user.

He was definitely just trying to help her out, since he said before that he didn't like people mistreating someone who worked that hard.
I think it's possible he does have feelings for Iino though, but he seems to consider it hopeless. He said he hated her, but his expression there definitely seemed like he didn't mean it. Plus his definition of true love kind of fits that; just like Iino, he talks about not needing anything to come from his feelings, so supporting the person he likes from the shadows fits him perfectly. When it comes to him liking her already or not, it could really go either way, but after this chapter I'm pretty sure it'll happen eventually.

So the purest form of love according to these two is having a waifu?

Is this bait?

The translation is a bit better than the sniping group's. Keep up the good work.

It'd be funny if Ishigami and Iino ended up with a Kaguya and Shirogane, but leaning more towards them genuinely having ridiculous pure love as their comedic base despite their rather hopeless outer personalities. In contrast to the MC's relationship, which they try very hard to keep pure but much comedy is made out of the less pure aspects of their attractions.

That sort of classical courtly romance would be hilarious with Ishigami, anyway.

There was a period of time where Ishigami was an outcast in middle school too. Might have just been empathy instead of anything romantic.

This is becoming a posibility with the latest chapters. Kaguya and Shirogane hated each other at the beginning of the last SC term, plus Iino is starting to defrost, and while implying she doesn't care about Ishigami, she doesn't have it in her to imagine him doing something deplorable, yet she inmediately includes him in her fantasies the second she believes Kaguya was the evil one all along. She doesn't seem to hate him as much as he thinks, not to mention she fell hard for the guy who sent her that annonymous postcard who, given what we know about Ishigami, has to be him.
On the other hand, as said, despite Ishigami having said he hates how she is, he does have a soft spot for her hardworking self. He had given her advice before, and it was his plan what saved her from humiliation and ultimately landed her a position in the current SC. Seems to me like he at best respects her good traits, which is how Shirogane started noticing Kaguya, and at worst might have been crushing on her before the incident.

Next thing we know, they're going to be gauging each other, and we'll have a second war of kove and brains.

>Next thing we know, they're going to be gauging each other, and we'll have a second war of kove and brains.
Nah, Ishigami is gonna use the knowledge from galge

Thanks guys. This looks much better.

/OURGUY/

The comparison with Ishigami's introduction is so better with the same font.

Thanks.

Great chapter, Ishigami is the husbando. By the way, this plot is really interesting. I need more IshiMiko moments.

I like glasses-chan a lot.

>This actually turn me on.
Plz

Thanks for the effort. I see you guys made up for the lateness with quality.

The chapter's first pages mirror Ishigami's introduction pages, and the guy behind that letter is 100% Ishigami. Only his middle-school self would go through such cliched and idealistic method of conveying support.

Anime when? It's ridiculous at this point.

and only someone like Iino would actually fall for that

more Hayasaka when?

I love how this makes no sense since those two things happened on different days. Miko can't get her facts straight

Ishigami is for Glasses-chan

Literally next chapter

I hope you guys are shit storming the fast scans like a proper mongolian picture show voyeur would at maximum cancer.

>These individual pastes do not violate the DMCA more than your local newspaper violates the Non-Proliferation Treaty for having letters which, when arranged correctly, describe how to create a nuclear weapon. This should be much more permanent than mega since it's not the pastes that violate the DMCA, but the user running the script.
Based user

Walked into Merindo today. Might as well take a picture of it

Why is her forehead so large?

Are you implying that you wouldn't?

I never realized the Kaguya STILL hasn't realized she likes the Shirogane after all this time.
Also, the quality was noticeably better than the other guys, thank you.

Is there a chapter next week?

She knows but generally refuses to accept it unless she goes full Bakaguya.

Absolutely not, i would've fallen for the master ishigami te moment i'd lay my eyes upon him

Does Aka shitpost on twitter often?

Not really, he has short outbursts where he replies to like 20 people once every few weeks, but he's mostly quiet.

Thanks

>Watari follows Aka

Ayy

>no more dozens of reaction images in-between every page
>no more "/OUR GUY/!!!" when Ishigami is on panel
you can only appreciate true comfy after having it taken away

you should stay away from reddit once. I misclicked once thinking it was imgur, never again.

>that one demon onee-san h manga

You can thank the reddit scans for that.

Go to reddit for that.

Much thanks

How did she even become friends with glasses, she seems too best to hang out with Iino.

Glasses seem to be the kind of girl you befriend by talking to her once because she has nobody else

When will Hayasaka find her own Pres?

I'm starting to wish President and Kaguya don't end up together. Aka did say once that he loves girls with tragic stories.

Ishigami wouldn't care that much about Miko. He even felt scared and frightened to see her again instead of feeling happy or relieved.

>Kaguya will be NTRed by F

It seemed like that at the time, but after her backstory was revealed it was pretty clear he was panicking because he knew she was going to make a fool of herself again.
I'll never understand why people actually want a bad ending. Besides, Kaguya already has a tragic story because of her childhood, it would be awful if she doesn't find happiness in the end.