Do you prefer anime or manga?

Do you prefer anime or manga?

I prefer monthly manga and feature film anime.

Light novels.

manga

visual novels

yikes

Why do you keep copy-pasting this same thread, with the same image that isn't even from an anime or manga?

Why do you remember such things?

Is that manhua still ongoing?

Manga is full of cucktrash, so I prefer anime.

Manga, of course

Whatever is original.

It doesn't really matter, as long as I can get invested in it.

I prefer manga. It kind of breaks my heart that Sup Forums seems to mostly only watch anime. Manga threads only pop up for OPTs, a few WSJ series, and that's it.

Manga.

>Manga is full of cucktrash
nani?

video games

Manga purely because my attention span is fucking trash if I try to sit and watch something these days. I think turning pages keeps my retarded brain focused on what I'm looking at so any time I see a decent looking anime, I just end up reading the manga instead because I know I won't finish it if I start watching it.

I wish for the return of the age of 40-minute OVAs. Beyond that, manga.

Anime cause I'm not autistic. Keeping up with Manga is a pain in the ads especially for a Caucasian adult.

manga

anime, then manga, now anime again the last 3 years. i found out that watching every show each season was a lot of fun.

It's easier than anime dude.

I prefer manga but I haven't been reading any lately, I cycle between taking chunks out of both backlogs since both are very large. I've put more hours into reading manga than watching anime, though.

i still read manga but taiga really needs a manga option, it's so much fucking work to track shit and i hate clogging my bookmarks

Eroge

Just use mal and memory or something.

anime
I can't get emotionally invested without animation, music, voices

Manga

Manga, even more so nowadays since the golden age of OVAs is over, manga kept flourishing while anime kinda peaked and then spiralled down.

I need to read more seinen action and thriller manga, I've been reading too much romance and drama recently and it's got me down. Ichigeki is new and pretty good so far but I blew through the seven chapters in no time.

Anime of course

Anime.
I don't know nip so for me reading manga is hell. Check a few chapters and if I don't forget the manga I will look for an update 3 years later. And if the manga is good then it most probably had a decent anime adaption so why bother reading it? On tp of that anime is already a filter for the interesting manga to read since only the relevant manga get anime adaptions.