Disowning my parents

Should I stop talking to my parents because they voted for Hillary?

I'm really sick of their shit.

Also my Dad literally drinks soy milk every day.

no. don't disown your family because you disagree on things.

not a good idea, as long as you dont let them influence you it's no problem.

Move out first.

Mock them subtly, routinely.

If you actually cast out your own family, because you disagree with them on a few political issues than you're a fucking idiot.

Don't make decisions you might regret when you are angry. Live your life the way you know you should, but don't give up on your family.

Already moved out, so I'm financially independent.

I have to see them at least once a month though and it's really getting on my nerves. My Dad is constantly talking about Russia and Trump being a white supremacist and my mom has a fucking Black Lives Matter sign in her front yard (we're white).

Red pill them...
I throw out red pills everyday.
My fucking grandma gets Israel sponsorship letters in the mail because she donates.
Bet your ass I bring up Jews to her almost weekly to red pill her.
Don't give up on family.

Don't fucking see them once a month them. It's up to you to set boundaries user.

No. Never disown family if you can. Family should never fall apart over this.

>Red pill them...

They would probably just disown me if I actually told them how I feel.

Might as well jump the gun first.

Just communicate with your parents user.

Maybe seeing them more than once a month will help them come into the light.

If they disown you for having a difference of opinion they look like fucking bad parents.

No, that is a child's response.

Yes. Appeasement is the desperate hope that the alligator will eat you last. Or whatever.

Put your foot down, have a serious conversation, make your convictions and ideals known. Put relationships to the test. If you can show them how rotten and evil democrats are and they refuse to acknowledge it as such, it’s time to let them go. Don’t feel bad for cutting off rotting limb.

pray for their immortal souls every day
let them know God still loves them and the past is the past
then invite them to clean their room

you should stop being such a raging faggot

This. If you claim to support the nuclear family yet you're so willing to disown your own, you're part of the problem

Haha I hear ya brah...
But nah...I don't talk about trump with mom or dad... sucks... but it's better...
When they bring up som bullshit they heard on any main news... I just calmly explain the lie or fake spin... works most of the time...

Also I told both my parents... I am smart and I know what the fuck is going here with all this anti trump shit... TRUST ME...
I know they still are like whatever... but I do think they know I'm smart =]

They are bad parents. They don't even care if I have kids, in fact they would be happier if I adopted. It's just plain sick.

This is basically what I'm thinking. I don't know if I have the balls to confront them though because I'm sure my Dad would probably never talk to me again and my Mom would just think I'm evil and try to convert me. Might as well just stop talking to them and let them figure it out.

Don't let politics effect every aspect of your life. Your family is still your family. Just don't talk about politics and then it's not an issue.

Obviously you're confused as to what "right wing" means.

If you can betray your family then you can betray your race and your nation. So the answer is no. You shouldn't. Not even in jest, no matter what they have done.

We are defined by loyalty, as the enemy is defined by the rejection of loyalty.

>Should I stop talking to my parents because they voted for Hillary?
No, that's a retarded reason to stop talking to someone, especially your own fucking parents.

>Also my Dad literally drinks soy milk every day.
Pic related

>disown the people that raised you
well, they do deserve it for creating such a prick

Blood is thicker than water. But, that just makes it easier to drown in.

If they're toxic people, dump them. If they're just annoying, let it go. Adults can disagree.

until you have kids of your own you shouldn't comment on your upbringing to people outside the family.

You should murder them, then disown them user.

Face it. Your mom just wants to get blacked and your dad wants to watch.

that sucks, but family is the most important.

(but, man, they sound annoying)

just stand up a bit against their bullshit. tell them that people are calling them terrorist supporters because BLM is a terrorist group.
use their own leftist tactics on them. attack their feelings without any objectivity.

what i do among friends is to mention negative things about the left/the media etc while making them sound crazy.
"did you see that stuff with CNN being proven wrong again? no wonder people dont trust the media."

and then they get defensive and mention trump blah blah.
thats when i shoot in a quick positive right-wing thing.

They: "at least they dont fuck up as much as trump"
Me: "I dont know, did you see that economy plan of his? No wonder why everyone loves him".

then throw out something that hits them as well.
"i bet none of the people complaining about him will give back their tax returns. hehe"

and they go quiet. just do this over and over. i love it.

oh, and i worked on the moonlanding set

This guy knows!

Loyalty? Loyalty to my parents would be becoming a leftist just like them, never having kids and destroying my family line just like they want, and destroying America along with it.

Wtf is wrong with you? They should disown you for voting for Trump. I voted for Obama and Hillary. Voting (D) again in 2018 and 2020.

>Jessie Cox is literally Hitler

You're not wrong. I'm pretty sure my Dad is literally a cuck, he did already adopt a child (not me) with his new wife. My mom just uses and manipulates men (she's divorced and never remarried).

dude, my parents are the same way,
they don't like patriotic anything.
anything pro-american or christian = evil in their mind.
don't try to debate that with them either,
all arguments cannot be intellectual based.
only emotion.

it's always ok for them to harass me or treat me like some subhuman, thats cool..
but any honest debate or intellectual argument
will get shut down with force.

so, is the way of many of these autistic neets..

i was looking at those threads of that california family with 10+ kids that were all 20's 30's and looked like teenagers, and i was like damn theyre in better shape than i am lol

autistics get abused for years...always has been. the states dont give a fuck about autistics.. they'll champion autism right up until the autists hit 18 years old, then theyre not autistic anymore.. well maybe thats the way it is for white autistics.. idk

just don't talk to them...
i'm grinding crypto currency until i have enough grands to get the fuck out of this place.
gonna get a nice shitbox wheels and a cozy place once i got a decent safety net saved.
then freedom.
until then, i'll be here with you shits.
fighting the good fight.

I feel for you man. I would be going even more insane if I had to live with them.

NOBODY HERE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU, CUNT

>soy milk
That was just a meme we made up. You actually fell for it?

My parents are liberals, its not really a big deal. Don't mix up Boomer Democrats with the liberal scum of today. They aren't even in the same fucking sport.

i haven't talked to my family in a few years. what do?

I kind of hate them at this point.

Good goy, cut ties with your family!

They really are on the same side now though. They support all the same degeneracy and somehow think it's a good thing to see America turn into a 3rd world country.

First you should get off of Sup Forums and then you should go turn 18.

I'm in my 30s

Well, don’t just say shit like fuck the Jews and blacks. Ease it in. Start with Israel violating the rights of Palestinians and go on from there. As someone who was redpilled by my brother I can see what ur going through. Took me a while to accept it too

So your family is already lost and broken. But don’t worry user, do not despair. I shouldn’t be talking, since my dad cheated on my mom. But you and I should still be hopeful for the future. We were born in degeneracy and we could learn from this. Focus on yourself, but don’t cut contact to your family. Let’s be better

>Should I stop talking to my parents because they voted for Hillary?
depends why
are they rich and hillary would financially benefit their business interests?
maybe just ask not to talk about politics