GUN GRAB 2018

ITS HAPPENING BOIS, THE DEMS ARE GOING FOR THE SEMI'S
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS.
>OVER 200 GUNS NAMED FOR BANNING

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/02/27/assault-weapons-ban-legislation-n2454926

scribd.com/document/372469353/Assault-Weapons-Ban-of-2018

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/03/01/us/california-gun-seizure-squads/index.html
mass.gov/ago/public-safety/awbe.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KqqJKChKRzI&feature=youtu.be
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
youtube.com/watch?v=iYlqU_bN0b4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From the document:

>“(36) The term ‘semiautomatic assault weapon’ means any of the following, regardless of country of manufacture or caliber of ammunition accepted:

>“(A) A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:

>“(i) A pistol grip.

>“(ii) A forward grip.

>“(iii) A folding, telescoping, or detachable stock.

>“(iv) A grenade launcher or rocket launcher.

>“(v) A barrel shroud.

>“(vi) A threaded barrel.

>“(B) A semiautomatic rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds, except for an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.

>“(C) Any part, combination of parts, component, device, attachment, or accessory that is designed or functions to accelerate the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle but not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machinegun.

But in addition to assault rifles, they are going after Semiautomatic pistols and shotguns as well.
>pic related

How likely is it to pass?

I’ll give you my guns right after I give you all my ammo.

Disgusting.

Bump for exposure

2nd amendment.

lol this is going to be turned down so fast

Fuckin' rip midterms. Didn't think they'd pick the same hill to die on over and over again.

About as likely as Hitler rising from the grave and finishing the good fight.

Obviously not going to pass. Requires GOP to voluntarily relinquish incumbency.

they won't be able to pass shit for gun control.

There is no way this will pass. They won’t be able to confiscate that many weapons if they can’t deport that many illegals.

It’s true. They’re piloting what will work in various states and will scale it up when ready. Don’t trust the ban to apply only to what’s written, they will change their understanding of the law later on:

cnn.com/2018/03/01/us/california-gun-seizure-squads/index.html

mass.gov/ago/public-safety/awbe.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KqqJKChKRzI&feature=youtu.be

Doesn't matter if it passes or not, the fact that they're trying is something to pay attention to. Midterms will be fucked over for them

it should be so easy to just dominate the midterms. But between this and getting primary'd by (((progressives))) they are really trying to break their own record of ineptitude set in 2016.

hey here's a funny joke

remember this kid? lol

10% maybe.. at most..

They’ve got my attention alright. Gun owners won’t give them up. I’ve got over 5k invested in my home protection sport package.

Oh thank god. I was worried the dems might gain in the midterm.

he passed these days ?

I can't even begin to imagine what kind of cheating the bastards will put forth next election. It's all getting so tiresome. This shit has to end for good.

What's important now is that other people know just what exactly is going down.

Do you guys think that Antifa (regardless of how irrelevant they are to the public eye now) might show up to mid-terms?

>grenade launchers
when has a grenade launcher *ever* been used in an attack? this is blatantly about disarming the populace.

agreed. I have to come to terms the incredulity of the anti gun advocates at gun owners staunch disagreement with disbanding 2A.

100%

But the twist is that we are playing on XCOM rules and the democrats have the shittiest RNG roll imaginable.

Just for the extra lulz

> XCOM
My sides...well said

Probably, they've been quiet lately though.

You wish

100% DOA go back to shit posting

Retarded bills like this is introduced all the time. They're shot down but allows politicians to claim they made an effort and get reelected by their base.

Stop being so gullible.

Trips!
They are sputtering like a curb stomped cockroach, but they are probably going to try something to boost themselves back into the victim hood spotlight.

Czech'ed, btw

And what if it does pass?

>>“(iv) A grenade launcher or rocket launcher.

was this legal before?

Brilliant.

Literally 0% democrats have a chance to get something moderate through but refuse to because they want to carry this issue into the 2018 election. The economy is going well and they have no economic alternatives. They won't bring up universal health care because they don't want to piss off (((donors)). This election cycle they will rely on three things :Russia, immigration, guns. Shit combination considering only 20%of people vote in mid terms and tend to be very motivated conservative voters. Again they are hoping for a millennial turn out but don't realize millinials are about the same or more conservative than boomers on the gun issue.

there would be constitutional challenges. just need one more justice for that court... the only reason we got Gorsuch is because they killed Scalia and the conservatives threatened to snitch.

First thing you do is ask for people to turn in the guns they legally acquired spending thousands of dollars and in return give them a couple hundred dollars.

Then you send swat teams with IRS agents into every gun store/store that sells guns in the country. You forcibly remove their records in order to get gun owner names. You probably have to kill or imprison a few hundred thousand of these store operators. You also confiscate their business and reimburse them with a few hundred dollars.

Then you cross check that list with the people who volunteered their guns. Now you send the police military (I forgot to mention you merge the police and the military into a military state) into peoples homes and search for the firearms. They might try silly excuses like they sold it or something, but a little water boarding and detaining them will clear that up.

By now you probably have the majority of the legally owned guns. The gun crimes in the country will actually DROP because the military police state will publicly execute anyone that is caught using a gun in a crime. No more police with tasers and pistols, now they carry armor piercing fully automatic assault rifles.Add Answer
At the end of the day, after 20-50 years, you will have confiscated most guns and only lost 20-30 million American lives.

According to conservatives

>February 27th

Kill your self

White genocide

You can have my AR-15 over my bloody and mangled corpse you snobby kikes.

Yeah good luck dems. this isn't a happening it's me laughing.

No game says fuck you like xcom does.

Hitler rising confirmed.

Your analysis is incorrect but self serving which is why you will believe it

>they killed Scalia
This.
This is the most buried story of the last three years.

you should read it... there's some stuff about "grandfathered in" so theoretically you might be sitting on a fortune in 10-20 years if you had a bunch of transferable rifles already.
>the jew is trying to buy your complicity

Looks like it's going to be a good midterm for the republicans after all.

Kekd and checked

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Thanks for giving up on the midterms, liberals. Everyone else, register to vote, join the NRA, reach out to friends, family, and folks at gun stores and gun ranges, and vote.

legal to own the launcher, no probs. legal to own the ordnance with tax stamp.

downside: cant be used in self defense, ever, without going to fuck me prison

Also, the kikes thought Hillary Clinton would win so they got rid of Scalia a few months before the election so Hillary can add another Constitution-burning kike to the Supreme Court.

Imagination and memory are but one thing, which for diverse considerations have diverse names.
It's a big nothing. Not worried in the least ya fuckin' commie scumbag.

>democrats: well we tried to ban all the semiautos, looks like the damn republicans stopped us, guess you'll just have to vote for us in the midterms if you want us to get anything done!
calling it now

Gun control doesn't fire up the Dem base the same way it sends the Rep base into a frenzy. It also pushes fence sitters away, which I'm not complaining.

saved

Lmao, when we inevitably round these traitorous commie shitbags up and take them as prisoners I'm going to deprive them of water for a whole day, then pass out plastic cups and pull some water from my pack and take a sip. They'll think they're getting water, and so I'll laugh in their faces and tell them to start digging their own graves with the cups, because this is the future they chose.

I am a fucking monster that will do anything for lols.

>“(iv) A grenade launcher or rocket launcher.
>“(v) A barrel shroud.

Mother fucker...

were on it

>cant be used in self defense, ever, without going to fuck me prison
I disagree.

If Trump signs it he signs away all support. None of his current supporters will remain and no one new will cross over. It's political suicide. Something that he'd deserve to be shot for.

Raise him

It won't make it to his desk

>Thanks for giving up on the midterms, liberals.
When the orange retard signs it (ah he’s alluded too in previous comments) he’s signing his support away or at least doing permentant damage to himself, good luck finding a new candidate

>implying he hasn't been working for (((them))) all along
it's just a matter of how long they want to keep up the illusion

This.

Checked.

Trips decide where the next Hitler incarnates.

>a pistol grip
What if it's on.. a pistol?

Yes. God bless America. Piss of and annoy the hell out of your pussy ass representatives so they'll vote no!

Here, have the improved version.

nothing to worry about, digits spoken

on a simi-automatic rifle.
they also want to ban a bunch of hand guns and shotguns as well.

literally nobody is going to agree with the wording in this. its almost like this bill was created to be as completely as retarded as possible so nobody would sign off on it. not even the biggest of suicidal altruists want handguns banned (yet)

They can get fucked

need a quick rundown

Anywhere

It’s happened before and there was no civil war. They believe 100% that they can make this permenant and expand on it later without any resistance.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

I disagree, I think there are some democrats who do get energized by gun control. I think it’s more third/fourth in terms of importance to them. Probably they look at it as “OMG AMERICA is soooo embarrassing, why can’t we be coool like France.”

>good luck finding a new candidate
There's no need

You are as retarded as you look, flaggot, if you actually think he'll sign anything that even remotely proves you right. You were played, just like the DACA Don meme

i like that the malpratice doctor is a nigger

It happened in California, user. It's happening in Washington State and Florida has made some indication that they will trail behind. If this doesn't pass on the national level, the states will pass it on their level

Jeb is a dumb faggot

>When the orange retard signs it
KEK, now you believe he will keep his word, good shit man.

only bans high capacity mags (> 10 rounds), threaded barrels, and some useless shit
honestly seems like they did their homework

how can they vote the votes though?

We can't have those shoulder things going up now, it gives Feinstien nightmares.

you're projecting california on the rest of the country

this is how much of a dumb brainlet you are

He wouldn't sign it, and it won't touch his desk anyway.

Why would you do that ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=iYlqU_bN0b4

“(D) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:

“(i) A threaded barrel.

“(ii) A second pistol grip.

“(iii) A barrel shroud.

“(iv) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.

“(v) A semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.
K E K

Or we could just start forming right wing death squads and hanging Commie faggots like you from streetlights. A few firing squads, putting a couple college Antifa chapters in trucks, throwing them in a good pit, and burying them alive on video... The sort of shit that will remind people in the middle that past a point, and a point we are pretty fucking close to, the Newburgh compromise is off the table and the Society of the Cincinnati says the deal is fucking off.

You think college kids will want to put on the red bandannas and walk out with a cheap shit meme gun they don't know how to run once they see people who look just like them getting buried alive in mass graves?

I would rather kill five hundred in disgusting, horrifying manners and blacken my immortal soul beyond redemption than leave a nation where there WILL be civil war and my sons will have to kill five hundred thousand at minimum.

That's a pretty big deal but read the entire bill. It's all semi-automatic and even includes clauses for handguns. It's completely retarded, especially considering that the shooting that prompted this was committed with no magazine over 10 rounds.

Literally 0%. Democrats are committing political suicide for some unknown reason. Trump keeps baiting them and they keep falling for it.