It's bullshit how Celestino threw that fight against Gabriel to let him join the Angel's side

It's bullshit how Celestino threw that fight against Gabriel to let him join the Angel's side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAtDKfv9pso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I personally enjoyed the Morino/Harbinger baseball episode a lot. I thought it really strengthened their relationship and offered good development for their teleportation powers.

There's no reason why Ufotable dodged the Tsukihime anime. Why would you hand it over to Geno Studio?

Ghost Slide S3 hype

>Hime-fags will defend this

Well but there's this brotherly love thing going on between Celestiono and Gabriel, so no surprise for me. What I don't get is how noone protested, are all Angels harem beta males or what?

The yaoi subtext in the latest episode was disgusting. MC is for Hime only.

they had no choice. if they got the two most powerful characters to have an all out fight it woud've been impossible to have a satisfying outcome. the power creep has just been too ridiculous lately

Typical fujo pandering. The anime died after the Rebellion arc.

>Celestino
>power creep

speed watcher detected

jesus christ this thread is autistic

>it's a "regulus comes back to life" episode

fuck

>mfw all these anime actually exist in another universe
No u

Every single thread talking about the Gabu vs Valjean fight does nothing but say "haha look omg it's so stupid", without giving any actual reason why it's bad, or at least a very in detail one (I like the fact that this post, although blandly, at least tried to voice some of his/her concerns with the fight), I personally loved the dynamic feel the whole fight had, and call me stupid but the entire fight was beautifully made. The speed made everything squash and stretch and everything being a blur, or out of proportion at times made it so satisfying to me coupled with the fluidity which is severely lacking in the later stages of anime. There might be an objective and insanely good reason why this fight is bad, but I personally don't see much and it's purely up to the viewer, similarly to how people were saying kill la kill was badly animated for having thick outlines and rushed details and lines which were made specifically to give a feel of speed, power and more.

Who here is a Googi Boyma fag?

>alternate universe

FINDS

Can somebody link that Pelvic Warrior Onanu doujin? You know the one.

Anybody here watched Project Uranus ? I thought that one scene were Murasake rapes a school buy using mayonnaise as lube was very shocking

>mayonnaise
It was horseradish sauce. Fuck me, the subs on that show are awful. Learn moon already.

No offense but it's actually a sign of autism to NOT be able to picture imaginary concepts. Kinda like when Gabriel got trapped into that dream cube by Jublo but was too mentally immovable to be tricked into thinking his family had all abandoned him.

best character best husbando

>mfw Milla finally reach the final Gate on Aurora Region

I didn't watch that episode yet, but i like how they decided to make their magical transformation items be extendable strap-ons. that scene in the second episode was absolutely hilarious.
Hey fuck off. Nonsensical subs work really well for shows like this. DyslexSubs are truly the best of the worst.

The whole show just feels like a gigantic waste of time rn. In the beginning I really liked how each season had a heavy, interesting theme but it all feels so dull now.
The last two seasons have pretty much been nothing but villain of the episode style timesinks.Or am I too much of a brainlet to get it? I have to admit that the hallucination scene with Celestial and Kint flew over my head.
I feel like I'm too deep in the universe to drop it though. What is one bad episode per week compared to the +1000 that I've already seen?

The ending is shitty and kinda let down desu
>Abstract alien out of nowhere and proceed to probe the rest of her hometown

What the fuck

Holy fucking shit guys, did you all watched the lastest SoL anime centered in Cuba?

That cute brown loli named Sofia was cute as fuck.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zAtDKfv9pso
>that OST

Akira is the best shonen protagonist I've seen in a long while.

Klaus should've handed over AT-RPG and guided AA designes over sooner.
Staying silent about that one hidden torpedo bunker in the bay wasn't nice either.