A L T R I G H T

B T F O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6PrCE-uy54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My white nigger.

HAHAHAHA Liberalists BTFO

You dumbass sargon isn't alt-right

Can someone tell me what the alt right is and how martin shrekli is behind it?

lol saygoy isnt even an alt-right fag hes basically a centrist

These faggots actually think Soygon is alt-right? Hahahahaha

The videos show antifa getting kicked out

Sargon alt right lul. Anything is alt right to this morons.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Liberalist children

What's wrong Mr. Goldberg? Can you feel the warmth of the ovens already?

*wink, wink*

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6PrCE-uy54

Imagine how cucked Sargon is feeling right now.

Actually this is good as it shows that commies don’t distinguish between civic and ethnonationalists, so the alt light might as well go full fash

How the hell can you be a centrist neo-liberal and advocate for identitarian politics without capitalism? Neo-liberalism is all about capitalism. Idenitarianism is far-right.

How he feels everyday

AltRite is an underground bar owned by Shkreli where wealthy hipsters go to listen to obscure wu tang music

Damn look at that flashy goy.

he must feel like at home

>We cant debate ideas because we will lose... so just shut down those we disagree with...
All antifa is doing is doing is giving Carl a larger audience. Streisand effect.

what video? why not post the sauce? are you new?

>communist agitators demonstrate once again that their position is untenable without threats of violence
>spineless academics use issues of liability as an excuse to shut down the event they didn't enjoy anyway

The average person is once again left with the impression that maybe the ideas of the speaker weren't so bad.

After all, they are set in opposition with violent raving lunatics that despise basic freedoms.

Address?

Wow this fat fuck finally decided to waddle out of his apartment and now he's confronted with angry niggers and chinks and beaners who want his head on a stake? Maybe he'll finally admit we need to deport all the shitskins.

why does antifa turn on one of their own?

Shutting down other people's right to hold a civilized discussion is pretty much fascism right?

>alt riteaid

Shutting Sargon down only let him get his point across a lot quicker.

>alt-right
>Sargon
choose one.

When the fuck are we going to start making regional AntiCom groups? Look at these pathetic cucks making use of hierarchies and social media platforms, and here we are just shitposting.

Fuck it, I'll just start the South Jefferson AntiCom group

Not when it involves racist hate. Why cant people protest a protest?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q6PrCE-uy54
Holy fucking kek

In all honesty, I'm not sure that a university should be a platform for a non-academic.

Sup Forums, I know you hate those e-celebs, Sargon and Spencer, I know you think they are controlled opposition. But for once, when they're attacked by leftists, can we at least support them?

I marched with Spencer at Charlottesville. The guy's alright, don't give me this huu huu controlled op bullshit.

No he is alt-lite.

This

Fucking amazing night. Even Sargon can rout Antifa and steal their battleflag. Antifa just can't stop losing HAHAHA. I love how they even trap themselves in a fucking corner as well. Just look at the absolute state of them, simply amazing.

Alt-Lite is like Cernovich and Milo dude. Spencer, Enoch, maybe Anglin and Hunter Wallace are what we would call Alt-Right.

When you get more extreme than that you start running into Atomwaffen and Ironmarch, groups that have zero future.

Are you so eager to go to jail?

...he's a leftie tho. Did everyone suddenly forget that?

jdl is far right and has fought antifa back when they were ara