Dan > Kuu > Tsun > Yan

Dan > Kuu > Tsun > Yan

Yan>Kuu>Dan>...>Shit>Yan

Swap yan and tsun.

Tsunshun>everything

What

>Yan>Kuu>Dan>...>Shit>Tsun

Deredere is patrician everything else is for weaboo manchildren.

Actually this.

That's not what dandere is. I mean it's sort of like that but they're more shy and anxiety ridden.

goddamit im a dandere

Shitdere?

tsun>kuu>yan=dan

Usually the best characters fall under kuudere but I wouldn't say kuudere is the best archetype.

Tsundere is usually complete shit, but Tsunshun is something I could get behind.

>Kandere
Should just say "3D women"

Haji > Kuu > Yan > Dan > Tsun

good job getting your deres wrong OP

He's right. Yan is best and worst depending on how it's done.

Dan>Kuu>Yan>Power gap>Tsun

Are we talking about batshit level or moderate?
If moderate: Tsun > Kuu > Yan > Dan
If bashit: Kuu > Dan > Tsun > Yan

Batshit level yandere kills everyone, batshit tsun is just a fucking bitch, Kuu is kinda cute, while Dan is kinda boring, but at least a lot easier to handle than a hardcore Tsun or Yan.

Nah, lemme correct that, even if moderate: Tsun > Kuu > Dan > Yan
I actually really despise jealousy.

But jealousy is cute.

Only in anime though.

That goes without saying

Tsun a shit

>Holo
>kuudere

>yuuki
>dere

So I recently found out that the reason why I like tsunderes is because I too am a tsundere

I'm a guy by the way, don't hit on me boys teehee.

>Shitdere
>Acts a like a shitposter but shows sweetness after breaking through their shell.

You motherfucker, you stole my schtick.

Fuck off m8

Dan>Kuu>Ken
YATTE YARUZE!

No, you fuck off. No one wants to post on a board with your worthless ass on it.

HAHAHAHA

Okay, I'm going to play some vidya anyways

Don't like any of them, is there a Dere for bullies but not over the top bullying or Tsunderes bullying?

Kuu and Dan dere are exactly the same.

The Tsunshun is the Tsundere equivalent of a pufferfish - she desires to make herself seem spiky and intimidating so that she can protect herself from anything that would antagonize her negative feelings.

I can't tell apart Kuu and Dan, but Mayadere is always the best

The difference between kuu and dan is basically that kuuderes are "cool" and quiet around you because they're stuck up, while danderes are just quiet ("danmari" in Japanese) and inexpressive.

>Kuudere: "...hah." (CC in Code Geass, Yumiko in Grisaia, etc.)
>Dandere: ".............." (Rei in Evangelion, Yuki in Haruhi, etc.)

Dan > Kuu > Tsun > Yan

kuudere's quietness comes from either apathy or disdain toward people while dandere's comes from shyness. Rei and Nagato (and most Rei clones) are kuudere, they're not shy so much as disinterested in interacting with people most of the time

Gilles > all

Shy girls are called hajidere. Dandere is quietness from apathy, while kuudere is quietness from disdain.

What about Gaos?

hajidere are characters who appear outwardly embarrassed (blushing, etc.), while dandere might feel embarrassed but don't show it as obviously.

I've never seen anybody say that dandere are just apathetic, shyness is part of almost every description I've read. Most people would call Disappearance Yuki dandere but she's clearly not apathetic, just extremely shy. The only sensible distinction to me is that dandere wish to open up but have trouble doing so, while kuudere genuinely don't care unless they meet someone special.

Tsun conquers all.

I think the difference between dan, kuu, and haji is always by really marginal degrees. Most tsundere are shy in their own way too, but instead of becoming meek they become aggressive when caught out.

Torogao, though I think that example is kind of subpar.

Well, you are not a fag today OP, good job.

Wait a minute, so Rei is a Kuudere or a Dandere?

Tsun = Kuu > Dan > Yan

But all are okay.