Deion Sanders

Deion Sanders, former NFL and MLB player, now turn analyst, reacted very racist towards the accomplishment of a white player at the NFL combine this past weekend. The player (former track star turn football player) ran a 4.35 (great) in the 40 yard dash. He used to run track, was recruited in college to be a wide receiver and then became a defensive back, which are both speed positions.

Deions response? :

“Ay man, he can run!”

When pressed by a winking Mike Mayock on exactly why this is a surprise, Deion says, “you know why I’m surprised. I can’t say it on TV, but he can run run.”

sbnation.com/2018/3/5/17081316/deion-sanders-troy-apke-2018-nfl-combine

If sports are no longer a skill set of white men, then can you imagine if some notable white academic was watching a college professor grade the economics final of some student named " Denarius Thomas" and reacted saying " Ay man, that boy can study"? The outcry would be unimaginable.

The most watched college basketball game Sunday, Michigan vs. Purdue for the B1G Championship, was dominated and noted for the play of three players: Haas, Teske and Wagner (German pronunciation, so, Vahg-ner) Let me tell you, those are some pretty pasty ballers.

I'm so sick of the agenda being shoved down our throats, and especially for its extension into something that can be taken as pure and unbiased as sports/competition. If you have what it takes to help yourself or a team win at something, that should be it.
White guys can play. Period. #ItsOkayToBeWhite , for all my Sup Forums Tweeters.

Anyway, looooongtime reader, first time user post, because this pissed me off to no end. Definitely not a shill, but that's the extent of my knowledge for all the names thrown on here. So, do your best, just would like some feedback thrown in because I don't want to be the only one bothered by this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2169255/Dirtiest-Olympics-race-history-1988s-100m-final-year-steroids-turned-sport-sour.html
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/athletics/2017/01/25/usain-bolt-stripped-olympic-gold-medal-nesta-carter-banned-drugs/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=V_PJ3g6ZIIc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln_JyXBW4Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hear ya but your proly gonna get called a faggot for the blog post.

Deion isn't being racist though, black people of West African descent on average are faster at short-distance burst running like the 40. Similarly white men especially from northern Europe are better at feats of maximal strength

Black people are faster though, only turbo-liberals deny this. Sports are the closest thing to race realism we have left.

Stop being such a pussy, it was a compliment. There hasn't been a white corner since the 80s

>Similarly white men especially from northern Europe are better at feats of maximal strength
You mean Iranian bulls?

No, I'm thinking Iceland. Iran does pretty well in weightlifting too though.

This, OP quit watching sportsball nufag and lurk moar

This, and stop watching fagshit op

user, this is just friendly banter like Americans used to have regularly before we all started hating each other.

I'm sure there are more fast whites than there is believed to be but white children don't have this desperation that forces them to persue an athletic career like black kids have.

Nice blogpost faggot

Even when they are interested in sports they are spread out through all sports and not just football and basketball

What evs brah...
Fuck it.... try this... don't worry what the fuck dion sanders says =]

Thanks for the info but good luck finding people who will care. Most sports are flooded with black athletes who are treated like slaves to be passed around to various owners. Having a well know black athlete like Deion Sanders give his black opinion on a white athlete is only the tip of the racial iceberg. I just find it funny sometimes that little shit like this that most people will not give a damn about brings some of you lurkers out of the shadows.

A lot of the more athletic white kids are playing lacrosse now.

White Motherfucker must've been fast if Deion said, " he can run!
4.35 holy hell-fastest white man alive

I ran a 4.33 as a sophomore in high school. I was the only white kid on my relay team (which won state in 2003 in 4x100 and 4x200). I've heard every manner of shock from black parents and coaches, been called every flavor of nickname (white lightning my fav), and in general have been singled out for my athletic performance on account of my race.

I never gave even half a shit because I'm not a fag.

Except they aren’t, it’s just another agenda pushed by the kikes to try and emasculate whites

>First 4 minute mile
White man
>super marathons
White dominated
>CrossFit games
White dominated and nearly all white
>powerlifting
White dominated and nearly all white
>strongmen competitions
All white
>iron men competitions
White majority
>spartan race
White dominated
>olyimpics
Yet agian white dominated, white countries are over represented in every Olympic sport in summer and winter Olympic Games

>inb4 my usain bolt
dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2169255/Dirtiest-Olympics-race-history-1988s-100m-final-year-steroids-turned-sport-sour.html

World record at the time 9.92 and they are confirmed steroid users

Usain bolts? 9.58 and he’s supposedly natural? Bull fucking shit.

Honestly they used his race partner as a scapegoat when he didn’t test natural so he could save face when he didn’t test natural

google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/athletics/2017/01/25/usain-bolt-stripped-olympic-gold-medal-nesta-carter-banned-drugs/amp/

Niggers are genetically inferior in EVERY aspect stop playing into this stupid fucking idea that blacks have any redeeming quality’s

>lacrosse

>NFL combine
>pol
>fucks to give

What's the big deal though? He was complimenting him. And he was right to be surprised, whites are not usually faster than blacks. Is he supposed to pretend we're all equal?

You're such a lying faggot. Defenestrate yourself at once.

Biased statistics.
Running is the cheapest sport. That's explains all.

>What's the big deal though?
That with all the shit that goes on people seem to give a shit about the racial politics of sports in 2018.

>Is he supposed to pretend we're all equal?
It does not matter what he pretends or thinks. This is all over sports. Sports are vidya game tier on Sup Forums.

This isn't racist, retard. White people flat out are not as fast as black people when it comes to elite athleticism. That's why the 100M and 200M final at the olympics is always 100% black and why 95% of defensive backs and running backs in the NFL are black

If I were at my parents' house I could post the medals from state, but sadly I'm not.

I was born with the ability to run fast, and did nothing to earn it, so it's not like I'm bragging or anything. But being butthurt for people acknowledging that you're white (when 90+% of the state track meet is not, even in a "white" state) is beyond pussified.

No 16 year old has ever run a 4.33.

This. That's why you see more white guys as quarterbacks and coaches, both require leadership, intelligence, fast thinking and good decision making.

>he doesn't know Poland just broke a relay world record
Sad!

>No 16 year old has ever run a 4.33.

Demonstrably false. I watched Bubba White run a 4.24 laser-timed 40m at the same event where he broke Teddy Gaines' 100m record on the track in question (he ran a 10.45). He was also a sophomore at the time.

It’s because blacks are more prone to taking steroids because they lack ethnics and don’t understand sportsmanship or rules

Jason sehorn in the early 2000s was the last as far as I know. The dieon Sanders is right we need to be less pc.

>fast thinking
>good decision making

Dude playing cornerback is hard as shit. I was a good athlete, I played wr + cb in texas meme high school football and I fucking hated defense

>spoiled child flops to floor and throws a violent tantrum in a public area
>"dude wtf is that child doing, wot if the parents started throwing tantrums like that?!?!"

OP is a faggot, stop holding yourselves to the same standard.

Sam McGuffie played RB @ Michigan/Rice and just competed for the USA bobsled team at the Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics

McGuffie ran a 4.3 40

bonus: Sam McGuffie's HS alma mater Cy-Fair won their first Class 6A Division II Championship
in Texas this past season

>Sam McGuffie, HS football highlights:
youtube.com/watch?v=V_PJ3g6ZIIc

>Sam McGuffie, USA Olympic bobsled interview
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln_JyXBW4Rg

Lying nigger. You're not white. You just wish you were white.

i wouldn't care that sanders said it, if all races were allowed to make casual observation about race

but its not