One Piece

Do you like their color schemes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4G1dZvrGnjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They look pretty shit.

Looks good to me.

Where are the vinsmokes currently?

I've forgotten some of the deets since the week to week chapters. Where are they? Could they save the strawhats?

Nice purple hair Kata has

Only Chadospero looks good.
Also I find it funny how they put Smoothie next to Katakuri and Bobbin in the group shot like they're a big deal when even Cracker was a more memorable enemy than the two of them combined.

Being raped by Oven and Daifuku

Why Compote? She's barely even mentioned or seen.

She's one of the "monsters" mentioned by Vito.

Why does that OP sound like an ED

as long as katakuri's tattoos are a little darker than that absolutely disgusting shade of pink i'll be content.
anime's shit anyway

>wanted black
>expected pink
>got purple
i'm fine with it

>all the fanart is now wrong colored
lol

i literally can not tell katakuris colorscheme. his hair, vest and pants still look black to me. even if they're not, his scheme can't be that different

>probably only 10~ chapters left this year
How is oda going to wrap up this terrible arc? Nothing really eventful has happened. Jinbee should die or something

Your eyes seem to be pretty bad. Zoom in. The first image shows his hair color just fine and the second one shows his tattoo good enough to. Neither is black.

I hope we get to see her ability at least

black pants, grey vest, pink/magenta hair, pink tattoos

How much does Oda tell toei these days? Maybe them including her in the OP indicates she actually does play a larger role later.

Katakuri has hair color of flower, i guess it's fine.

Why is Smoothie shown near Katakuri? She was absolutely useless so far.

Sweet Commander Meme

the pink tattoos were pretty obvious, pink hair tho? i dont see it, it's probably just the lighting

Because she's a fellow Sweet Commander. She was standing next to him during the Tea Party group shots too.

looks more magenta/purple than pink tbqhwy senpai.
if its pink might as well just kill him

Same color as his favorite imouto Galette-chan.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

i'm not too fond of the new opening's pacing with the song but at least characters are properly drawn again? i thought all the figthing and darkened sequence looked fine, especially the vinsmokes'
also no stupid clickbait haki clash like what they did with the last one

why the fuck doesnt he have dark hair

only virgins stick to neutral colors

What do you think will happen to pudding at the end of the arc?

So Perospero is a chad then?
As expected.

Nice to get a better look at some characters who didn't get a proper appearance in manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=4G1dZvrGnjw

Anybody else unironically cry when they first read this in the manga?

hmm, I just noticed we have a strawhat for every major festive season except for easter. chopper is christmas, brook is halloween, zoro is st patricks day (come on he's green and loves to drink), sanji is valentines for his lust and usopp represents the september 11 attacks on the world trade center

but what about easter?

First ed caught me off guard

They're candymen, their garish flashy colors fit them perfectly.

The tiny girl? Because the Opera brothers have had multiple appearances.

I like Smoothie's white hair.
Compote being green etc is very crazy tho. Still fine to me.

Reminder that this is a Rokushiki technique that anyone can master.

What did they mean by this?

Yeah, but even among the bros only one has been shown in a detailed view.

Nah I didn't cry but until this part I thought the whole scene was pretty forced. I have no idea why Sanji couldn't just say "please go back for now" instead of putting on that whole prince persona, it made no fucking sense, served no purpose, and fooled absolutely no one, neither Luffy, nor the audience. It basically only happened for the drama and I cringed reading it the first time.

>and usopp represents the september 11 attacks on the world trade center
Holy shit, can Carrotfag even breath for a second without being an insult to One Piece?

>please go back for now
He did. Luffy refused. And that's why he had to put on a facade. You guys are really brainlets.

Why the fuck is the scarf white, it looks dirty.

do we know who gave croco boy a lesson after his first trip in the new world? was is whitebeard or was that a separate event?

I expected all of them to be darker coloured

Yes, it was Whitebeard.

Good question.

I'm fine with this. As long as Katakuri still macho and hunk

Does Pound even know that he has a grandchild now?

Seriously, SaNa shouldn't even exist.

I mean, she was ready to give up on Sanji because he injured Luffy.

One thing that bugs me about the new OP (besides the song) is the fact that they put characters in scenes on Whole Cake that aren't there. While I could see a potential excuse Chopper and Carrot pulling the other Strawhats (Zoro, Robin, Fanky, and Ussop) through the mirror to get them their I see two problems with that: one I don't think Bruley's (spic) power extends that far, and two: they have their own missions they're in the middle of... Other Intros have done that and inserted people fighting people in the intro that they never fight, so I'm writing this off just as I did those.

>fellow Sweet Commander
More like Commander of the jobbing to female characters squad, am I right

gotta make sure kids don't forget about the other straw hats. their marketability will drop otherwise.

Luffy's response really fucking hits hard. After all his talk about becoming the pirate king and he says that shit. Had me crying.

He hasn't even congratulated her on her wedding yet, so I doubt it.

More like Commander of the sexually fondling female characters squad.

smoothie is just a dyke, that's why she goes after girls

she's even licking her lips while staring at nami's melons

Well what else are designated girl fights supposed to be for?
I thought the sexual subtext was the point.

How would Reiju feel if she knew about Sanji and Pudding baking and shit

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
And if you're gonna reverse troll bait then don't come out with it. Assume the role to the end.

I feel like every female antagonist gets to grope Nami at least once.

She wouldn't care because she isn't a degenrate like yourself.

She never seemed very angry at Pudding in the first place. And her memory of Pudding's insulting Sanji impressions is gone.

by the way, what about that early chapter next week? does anybody know when will that come out? i looked it up and the next wsj is scheduled to be released on the 7th. meaning that we could get the scans on wednesday?

where's usopp?

Well it wouldn't really be a Nami fight if it didn't involve her body being gropped and put on display with the complicity of the narrator.

>mfw Oda's coloring is different from early fanart
Every single time

I mean, Pudding was basically just doing what Reiju has done her whole life. Going along with the family's evil plans and acting like she enjoys it.

>Katakawai doesn't have a neck

I almost hope that's genuine character design otherwise who on earth drew his arms like that. Hideously out of proportion. Looks like a less facially deformed /fa/ version of quasimodo.

My bad I completely forgot Pudding shot Reiju. Guess I am the degenerate for jumping straight to the conclusion you were talking about a weird kind of incestuous NTR.

reiju mind

can someone translate this for me? literally have no clue what this sperglord is trying to say

>assume the role to the end
i'm lost

He wants you to be a stupid Carrotfag so it's easier for him to make fun of you.

EARLY 'SCARPONES

When will they announce a new movie godammit.

I wanna watch some actually good One Piece animation, I don't care it's non-canon.

The cutest siblings.
I'm not even being ironic just look at those faces, they're so fucking precious.

Wasn't Gold pretty recent? Only came out like a year ago.

So only the bit about Usopp was supposed to be funny? It wasn't the whole fucking post that was a joke?
Jesus fucking Christ, the times we live in.

The guy on the right reminds me of some iconic character but I can't remember who.

>usopp represents the september 11 attacks on the world trade center
I know it's a joke but I don't get it

July 2016, fair enough. They would probably love to do movies after every bigger arc, except Dressrosa took three fucking years and maybe Oda told them G4 is coming, so they decided to wait.

In other words, we might get a movie announcement after WCI or Reverie.

hopefully not anytime soon, movies put a ton of extra work on oda and then he needs to take more breaks

NOT MARRIED

>and usopp represents the september 11 attacks

At this point is hard to tell if Carrotfags are retarded or just pretending

>Smoothie gets the best color scheme and badass design

jesus fucking christ

I agree. That being said, he always has some extra work.

Designing characters for fillers, tv specials, movies, that Kyoto event, any event for that matter and now he is apparently deeply involved in that big video game project.

He will never not be busy. I would not be surprised if a movie is in preproduction at this very moment.

Thiccthie looks way better than i expected and if Chad Commander looks something like this: im fine with both

It was Whitebeard. Speaking of which, I've noticed Crocodile got schooled by Whitebeard and Moria got schooled by Kaidou. Do you think there are any more Shichibukai that got assraped by the Yonkou in their early days and had to bully weaklings in Paradise to feel like big boys? I'm willing to bet Shanks probably scared Mihawk off into becoming a government lapdog.

Nah. They look pretty silly (which is perfectly fine considering the BM Pirates's overall theme) and even Katakuri looks a bit goofy with his extremely hunky design. The contrast between their silly designs and their monstrous strength is pretty cool. Makes you understand why Luffy thought he could pull a quick one on them.

Next chapter we are with Zoro in Wano confirmed

Iva,duh