If you don't understand that this is just another pointless symbol for you to die under...

If you don't understand that this is just another pointless symbol for you to die under, you are such a mindless automaton that you are beyond intellectual salvation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not defending communism, but there have been plenty of people who died for that Union Jack, faggot.
Centrism is such a cancer

i think its actually much worse then that.

than*

>i hate capitalism
>coincidently, check out my ideologies mcdonalds-tier logo

Are you trying to bait someone specific here? I don't think hardly anyone on here is in favor of communism.

>they inveted their logo after red/yellow kcdonalds after colors were invented
lol good one

typical fucking leaf post eh
it's like I have any control over where I'm posting from - eh EHHH

at least it's somewhere fucking respectable - I unequivocally have more respect for the yanks than you - least they had the bollocks to say we've had enough - you didn't though did you

what a disappointment you've been

well, we haven't banned assault spoons from teens, yet
soon our rape counts will be high enough to rival yours, just need more immigrants

I'm not fucking petty

I hope you can stay safe

so what symbol do you die under? what do you do for a living?

Unregulated Capitalism is no better.

Under Communism I would be even more rich than I already am! Everyone would have mansions and sports cars. Right? That's what they told me at my communist club.

Yes it is. Capitalism is far from perfect but marxism is fucking stupid.

Atleast we have a symbol and cause.

You are on your own bitch!

That's exactly how the rich view their worker's labor. They are pimps of their employees.

Were their any actual benefits to living in a communist society? Specifically Warsaw Pact? At the end of the day you still gotta work and still live a middle class lifestyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk

I hope Putin to make up one's mind and do priventive nuclear strike to USA and their allies.
I dont give a fuck about what going next cuz after wipe this shit from this planet we complite our mission to other people on Earth.

Symbols are definitely not pointless

> the one image of Marx with brushed hair
> every other image he is an unkempt grot incapable of personal hygience and the most disgusting "philosopher" and "economist" in human history
Free market capitalism is only considered unregulated by the state, we prefer peer, third party and consumer regulation over the inefficient state regulation blanket approach.