In light of current celebrations, what is Sup Forums's greatest meme?

In light of current celebrations, what is Sup Forums's greatest meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2192691
boards.fireden.net/_/search/tripcode/!Fish2Mlhz2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone is going to post one of this year's most forced memes and assume everyone agrees

Discussing anime and manga.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Being temporarily satisfied in life by watching anime or reading manga only to be forced back into reality moments later with the knowledge that none of the time you spent doing or discussing those activities has amounted to anything worthwhile resulting in your inevitable attempt to escape this reality by reading manga or watching anime.

This shit has been spammed so much it's disgusting, and it's not even funny. Whoever thought this up, fuck you.

O

Why does she sit like that?

Sore vagOOO

>Why would you post this?

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Maybe her butt hurts.

The term waifu which is used even by normies on other sites.

I am such a fossilfag

Koume threads at eight of clock. RIP

The term normie is being used by normie sites, your argument is terrible.

Normie was made by /r9k/ though.

I'm talking about Sup Forums's greatest meme.

>how many waifus do you have this season bro?

From what?

kek is that really what it's called?

Pretty sure Sup Forums itself is a meme.

JUST

EXPLOSION

Did something happen to him?

Mods have put it in the "deletable content" category along with generals and Keit-ai.

If there is no one to see it, there is no one to dislike it. The man fulfilled his mission.

I miss MexiMoot.

It's dumb to delete if after all this time. People have been posting that for years and its not like it hurts the board.

>anime cliché threads with Chavo del Ocho reaction faces are now deletable content

His goal was to make everyone like it though not to make everyone not dislike it
Mods are assholes

The 3rd of October was so close too. I can't understand why those threads of all were marked as spam and deleted. They're the least intrusive threads since they're at 8 AM and get pushed off the board in short order anyways and they've been around forever.

>His goal was to make everyone like it though not to make everyone not dislike it
Shush user, let the man rest in peace.

Deleting those threads is like people burning history books. It makes me sad that traditions are no longer allowed.

>SantaYui
>SakuraFish
>Koume

We live in dark times. Who's going to be next?

>yfw the term waifu is so normie now you forgot it was an Sup Forums meme in the first place

見せてやる... わが数字よ!

but Sup Forums didn't create it.

You can't fool me, this image should be deleted!
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2192691

Wasn't he hit by a truck once?

I hate you far more than the Keit-Ai spammers

Kill yourself frogposter.

Go back to your board, faggot.

The Madara Copypasta

TOP kek! a rare pepe to you my dear sir! REE! haha get it?

>normie

Remember Ghost Slide?

Every time you post a meme someone like it, save it and post it out of here, every time this happen more people come here to shitpost

Spinzaku for me. It spawned a lot of good OC and it never stopped being funny to me.

All of these are long dead
Better, sort of...

The pies in Another.

Akira Ohashi > Googi Boyma

FUCK
U
C
K

Meximoot is best moot.

What's worse is that Sakura Fish trip holder is region banned.

why does she sit like that?

god lord now thats just sad

>posting it every day for years
>never bothered to get a proxy
>never bothered to change his trip

boards.fireden.net/_/search/tripcode/!Fish2Mlhz2/

Sad state of affairs.

maybe her but hurts

fish has spawned like endless copy memes (everyday until you like it)

it will be the longest lasting by far

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry expressed much the same sentiment about alcohol in his wonderful little illustrated book Le Petit Prince, a year before being shot down by the Luftwaffe over the Med.

The mad mods actually did it.

It has killed what's left of old Sup Forums, leaving only the redditors behind.

DESU

from what?

DESU SENPAI
T.B.H. .F.A.M.

Squatting like a champ.

Rectal cysts.

THATS NOT FUNNY MY BROTHER DIED THAT WAY

AHAHAHAHAHA
My condolences.

I don't know why, but this never fails to extract a giggle from me.

I guess he must have been so butthurt he died

the fact that there are anons who say normie on Sup Forums instead of normalfag will never cease to disappoint me.

the fact that there are anons who say normalfag on Sup Forums instead of riajū will never cease to disappoint me.

i don't get it
is it the scratched up floor?

accelerator

7 year laugh
The board feels dead without it

It may not be the greatest meme, but blue ribbon chiyo threads were my favorite. You don't see OC like that in Sup Forums these days.

It's that floor

This chair?

Akira Ōhashi is transported to Daisuru after making a post on an internet forum focused on paranormal phenomena. In this universe, a war between Ghosts and humans has been waging for the past 1,000 years. Akira is attacked by a ghost soon upon entry but is rescued by Googi Boyma, one of the humans who fights against the ghosts.

Humans who fight ghosts are called "slides". In this world, the soul can be understood through quasi-scientific means... when the body begins to die and the soul is "released" from it, it produces a "bathos" or sinking field that pulls the soul toward the underworld. However, cases where the body recovers and re-attaches the soul to itself, the bathos field can be re-activated and used to fight ghosts... hence the name Slide.

Akira was apparently pulled into the parallel Earth of Daisuru by a rougue Slide currently being hunted by Boyma named Reich. This Slides unique power is to pull objects from parallel worlds, but Boyma has never heard of him bringing in a person. The two set out two find Reich and hopefully find a way for Akira to get back home.

endgame right there, brothers

>Akira was apparently pulled into the parallel Earth of Daisuru
Fucking isekai shit. Amirite?

SOMEONE POST THE ORIGINAL

I WILL NEVAR FORGETTI THAT SAUCY MEATBALL

This. Too bad Sup Forums is turning into a no-fun-allowed shithole.

Definitely jumped the shark with the yuri ending. I remember the shitstorm that caused on Sup Forums.

3 hours

Not even a meme, it's just one autist (You) posting the same shit over and over again. Go back to your containment thread.