South Africa Sup Forums [General Edition] #2

>White Farm Murders Rise
>South Brazilians debate weather or not white Afrikaners should come
>General debate about relocation of white Afrikaners to USA, Netherlands, or Eastern Europe
>Bill passes, which gives the blacks full land rights
Sign the petition!
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
Other News
>bbc.com/news/world-africa-43287616
Join our South Africa & Politics Discord, over 20,000 members!
>Z5tvpzW
Opinions and Debates welcome!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpFKJlc2J1M
youtu.be/mzdVPTm6axg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soon this will be the fate of all whites soon!

hahahahaha this is what you get, were replacing you! The future is brown and its beautiful you anti semites!

South Africa has literally no impact on the global progression of civilization as a whole

>Muh white people

Just because you're not the worst doesn't mean you much better.

Are you saying that whites are niggers?

Already signed the petition.

I've signed the petition. Ive written my congressman, senators, and Trump. Waiting for a response.
Doubt they do anything, but, its worth a shot.
Afrikaners need help

I don't think you understand what being pro-white means.

The afrikaaners must revolt and start going all isis and al qaeda on these niggers asses. White terorrism will save south africa.

I don't either

I'm not sure why we aren't memeing the fuck out of this. It should be brought to mainstream attention

lads we need to start organising guns and manpower for south africa

We can get guns in Africa in general, no need to import. The Soviet Union and USA left a-lot during the cold war. You can get an AK for $50 in Namibia

IT HIT FOX NEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=wpFKJlc2J1M

SIGN AND SPREAD HE PETITION ANONS

OP, get the 20k members on a petition spreading mission

Facebook, twitter, youtube, everything, get people calling their congressmen and senators

South Africans will take over their government again. They won't be left to their own by our failures in government! The nigger fears the Boer

Let's keep this bumped guys. It needs to be on page 1

Get as many people as you can to sign it. We can make a difference.

that's a good start
i have a contact in Rhodesia,
we have to act now
i believe the south africans are capable but we have to organise support from the outside

Kek white devil spawn BTFO (literally).

We absolutely do have to do something in the US before this is us someday.

Don't think for one second that the blacks and hispanics won't be wanting reparations as soon as they got the numbers edge.

I found this on gofundme. More voices with first hand evidence, especially video evidence, would be good. Or if nothing else we might get to see some guys get murdered trying to investigate. That'd be pretty funny.

How do we logistically support them? There's like three major white zones and they're all far apart. If there's a no fly zone, we're going to need secure corridors for travel

i can organize finance and logistics if you can organize the hardware

Can't post the link. it keeps saying it's spam.

https:
//www.
gofundme
.com/
investigative
-journalism

Join our discord (Link in OP), and we can further discuss this

lol what a gay discord, I just got banned for racism

Explain?

youtu.be/mzdVPTm6axg

why this one? Lauren southern is already making a documentary on this

it's tricky as we are against the SA government
but there are opportunities to break in over the Zambezi river, from the north
i can organise vehicles and guns from rhodesia
but we have to go in hard

the more people investigating, and the more video evidence, the better.

plus, Lauren Southern has some baggage.

I'm interested as well. What are the three main areas where whites are?

>plus, Lauren Southern has some baggage.
like?

If you would like to track the economy use the ticker:

EZA

get comfy

I mean she definitely doesn't have a good reputation among most people. She's considered a right wing activist generally, which isn't great for her.

your nation will turn to garbage just like zimbabwe, why are so many niggers too stupid to learn. How can black people ever escape the ramification on stupid niggers.

I'm game. What's the time frame? And how do we get into Zim without blowing the whole thing out?

Cape Town, Joburg, and one in between the I can't remember

Thanks friend. I'll figure out the other one

Let's get this back up to page 1. South African whites need our help.

>She's considered a right wing activist generally

The left wont care about SA anyway, and only the right would donate. Not a good selling point desu

The more people investigating, and documenting whats going on, adds to the legitimacy of whats being reported on and increases the chance of people taking it seriously.

Blood sacrifice is common in European mythology. Some rituals even involved the enemy as participants (e.g. Tacitus Annals XIV 30).

They don't understand what they're invoking.

True. But the left wing media has been trying for decades to abolish apartheid in SA because of the negros and their "sufferings" under white rule. I doubt they'd give any attention to what their pets are doing when unleashed and unsupervised.

I

Niggers and kikes may not understand....but we do

I know it's ended I meant to add that part

I agree but your only thinking left and right. we have to legitimize it to everyone else as well

Since the media got it's wishes when apartheid was ended I doubt they'd ever pay attention to what the niggers do to whites

That's fine user, you can donate, ill keep spreading the petition

timeframe is just play it by ear
when shtf i have a good contact in rhodesia with land, vehicles and weapons,
simple as that

It will have to be legitimized without the left is what I'm saying. I don't buy into the left right paradigm but I can understand how theyll think

Perfect

literally we wuz cotton pickers and sheeit, give us all your things right now cracka before we sic massa on you

LMAO

see thats what i was talking about with the left

Make sure you post someway to contact you when shit gets real, I'd be happy to help out

looks good from our side
keep recruiting people 24/7

I know, but there are people who aren't right or left who would shy away from believing or caring if Lauren Southern is the one telling them.

No one gives a shit about Boers. They're litteraly white niggers. There's no benefit to importing them into Western societies. Even if you guys wanted to let them in your masters could care less about them. The Boers fought to try and take control from the English and are now butthurt that the Africans want revenge for apartheid. No one is gonna fight to protect them. They stole the land by force and are now being removed by force.

South Africa won't get "Zimbabwed." Mugabe's mistake was in opposing the Anglo-American order but since White power is pretty much dead they have to obey China instead. The country won't develop the way it needs to if 98 percent of the land in in the hands of less than 20 percent of the population.

shoo shoo Schlomo, you aren't fooling anyone.

wonder who's behind this post

That breakdown of land ownership your talking about is like that pretty much everywhere and the land wasn't stolen it was won.

>Jewsnews.co.il
incredible

>niggers
>Understanding history
Are we surprised?

Absolutely.

>white niggers
Nigger detected

It's either Pretoria or Bloemfontein. Either way, both are government centers, so that may throw a wrench in your plans.

>88
Hail Victory

>no fly zone
Who will impose it? Niggers can in to piloting now? Just keep your fucking government from making things worse, as is their habbit.

SA qt

>may throw a wrench
Nonsense. It's perfect actually.

Yeah and now (you) have lost. The BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) are now stronger than the West. You guys don't know shit about geopolitics. White supremacy, as we know it, is dead. The future lies outside the West. If maintaining white control of South Africa was important America and the EU would have started a coup the same way they did in Libya.

This. Can you hack our democracy again and stop us if our kiked out gov tries to help the niggers?

>kill the farmers!
>Kwik Whyte peepo send food we starvn

Nobody cares about white trash. Just deal with it.

Not that easy. Long gone are the cash is king days for weapons dealing. Nearly everything is end-user certificates now. Even in the most corrupt parts of Africa. SA is on decent terms with the majority of the continent, so you're not going to be able to get any substantial weaponry from some banana republic. That leaves warlords.

India, Brazil, and South Africa's economies are not in good places. China went full communist again and Russia is becoming more isolationist. but sure BRICS is the future. fuckin' retard

>if maintaining white control was important the US would've done something
>the USA
>the JewSA

that discord is full of weebs and faggots

>white trash
Our trash is better than any nigger. Everyone knows that.

It's my fear that the US will. But Russia has ties in SA as well. The best hope is that the superpowers turn a blind eye

I have a contact in south Africa. Except army. Fought in Ukraine recently. How can I get you in contact with him? I am also down to donate for supplies to any pro white militia.

There is virtually no coverage of the farm murders or the whole SA situation here in the states.

I think the superpowers have their own shit to deal with. At the very least we must ensure we stay on top of our government and make sure they don't do anything stupid.

I know. It's fucking sad man. It pisses me off to no end

Our government excels at stupidity, unfortunately

Can you please elaborate on the mechanism that makes the West white supremacist? Every policy of every white nation on earth has legislation that is centered around ethnically removing white people from their own nations. If it is indeed white supremacist, did these nations merely "accidentaly" implement self destructive policy?

Isn't USA giving South Africa like $150M every year? Why?

Ex army. Will be there another week. Waiting with his own guys for things to pop off. God willing the Afrikaaners will rise up soon.

Stop making a big deal over NOTHING. This will only affect a small handful of farmers who happen to be white. The majority of whites live in cities and have nothing to do with farmers. Life will go on as normal for them. This is not aimed to persecute whites at all.