Niggress Names the Jew

What would happen if we could redpill are large majority of niggers to whole is really pulling their strings? Theres already few out there now all we have to do is spread the message and watch the fire rise.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbccGbPKwok
youtube.com/watch?v=j9EzzmT5bdE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We would win.

>trips of truth

youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw

Some already know due to the "muh illimnati" shit

Civic nationalism is b-

>"oy vey we are soft targets"
>"nobodies as oppressed as we are"

Nog "Fuck dat nobody touches the jews"

god my spelling is going to shit tonight

Not enough people around support teaming up with nogs against Jews. This does not mean you have to live with them, this does not mean you even have to like them. But when they're not with us, they WILL be used as tools for the kikes. I swear, purity spiralers are the fucking worst, and should be discarded.

wtf I love blacks now

exactly, any groups we refuse to work with, the jews will use against us. We need to take their tools from them and use it against them. That might have been Hitlers biggest flaw. He left too many countries open for the jews to manipulate against him instead of strengthening ties with different races and promoting NatSoc around the world

Google "We Thought They Were White"
Spread link among nigs.
Profit?

Seriously. America is not going to be all white again. Too much history there. But you can have freedom of association, and you can have homogenous communities thereby.
Blacks and Whites and Asians can all assume different roles within society, each relative to their actual capapbility, and with noblesse oblige between different groups.
This is possible.
Provided that you still have the overall loyalty to "America First," it will work better than it did in India. Homogeneity, societal trust, etc. can all be present, IF we can get the jew to quit dividing us.

Sorry didn't see this earlier. He actually did. Iran is named so because of Hitler. He was also prepared to help other countries, such as India, in their nationalistic efforts. Had he won, this is exactly what he would have done. Britain would have been her own. France would have been her own. Each would have retained their identity. Israel would still have come about. Russia would be in far better straits. Seriously, the world would have been a better place. Communism would be a dead and broken ideology and ~100 million deaths would have been prevented.

I fuck with it

word

We shouldn't work with faggots or pedophiles, but working with ethnic groups is fine.

we know what jews look like and act like and do and say

El Paso is a brown or white town?

Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews by Nation of Islam (three books) has a lot of info on blacks sold by Jews.

I agree.

If you haven’t figured it out yet, they aren’t singing about Satan.

Heil'd

It would be fine, the Nazis had foreign SS divisions. Some of which were African and Muslim