Why is it illegal to start fight clubs Sup Forums...

Why is it illegal to start fight clubs Sup Forums? If guys wanna get together and beat the shit out of each other why shouldn’t they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=746F8h_2FoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking Ameritards

Mmmmm....I didn't know that was illegal? Are you sure?

Who the fuck ever told you mutual combat is illegal? Do it, pussy.

Because a mafia that calls itself government has claimed all forms of legitimate violence for itself. If you wanted the right to be able to beat up, torture and murder then you should have become a cop.

The UFC and WWE jew

what is martial arts, retard

Yeah I see rings get busted all the time.

My favorite song about fight is Feel Like A Man by Negative fx.
youtube.com/watch?v=746F8h_2FoE

Actual combat retard. Skin on skin not heavily regulated and privately endorsed shit

Martial arts groups aren't illegal.
It takes a good crew to not kill or permanently injure anyone.

It's legal. I do it three times a week, usually.

you forgot your meme flag traitor

Yes, I'm pretty sure we still have laws that allow for fucking duelling, with pistols and shit, still on the books. WTF is OP talking about?
You just need to get a fucking license, probably not that hard.

First rule of fight club...

>afraid to beat someone up because of laws

Never found a shortage of assholes wanting to punch me in the head on friday night.

Who says I don’t participate? Just stupid that it’s illegal

We do.

Because of Jews, women and faggots

because nobody follows the rules and then you end up with Sup Forums

/thread

maccas carpark 8 oclock be there

Or b square

Dueling was outlawed a long time ago nerd.

Thought this was going to be a leaf.

I doubt its illegal. But, allowed and able are different things. Stop being a fag.

fight club was written by a gay man.

Ok cuck

Refer to

Go back to jackdurden.com

Just join a boxing gym. Or an MMA one. It's actually pretty fun and everyone is inviting and polite.

or if you want a """real""" fight club then just spar in the streets with your autist friends with literally zero technique and then brag how you could "totally beat up pro boxers, they're not real fighters"

there's plenty of videos on youtube with retard street fighters leaning on their punches and eating a left hook from a boxer.

No, it wasn't. There are no federal laws on the book that outlaw dueling. However, since the USA is a big country, that makes the topic a bit more hazy, as many states have actually gone back and axed many antiquated laws, dueling being one of them. Even then, we're only looking at about 75% of the country specifically removing dueling from the legal lexicon. In Wyoming, for instance, you can still challenge an officer issuing a citation to a duel if you believe it was not lawful. Of course, the issuing offer doesn't have to accept, and they won't, but it's legally still a thing. If you're interested in a list of states that still haven't removed dueling from their law books, check: [spoiler]You're a fucking idiot if you read this far.[/spoiler]

I’m in Muai Thai and it’s fin just wondering why it’s illegal

Where do i find people like this?

God, how I wished blind consumerism was still our greatest enemy.

Fight club pt. 2 but Tyler durden is just a Nazi inside of an sjw’s mind

Δr hazer stevekarel ænd fægot čhukpalahńiuk ðhe sejme pœrson??

Fαrt Klʌb

Because then they go to hospital and start mooching other people taxes because they had to pretend to be the big boys.

Because it's not?

Why would you think fight clubs are illegal?

His name was Robert Paulson...