Made in Abyss

>Lyza is beautiful
>Her daughter looks like a potato

Is this what they call the curse of the abyss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RArojOoH0tY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, Riko is just a steak they threw in a relic. It can't be helped.

A beautiful potato.

Has there been any news of a season 2?

user...

Don't kid yourself, Lyza is just a more detailed, bigger potato.

Guys I figured it out. Lyza is definitely dead. They're going to find another "copy" of her white whistle at the lowest layer.

why can't Bondrewd close his arms?

He's given too many hugs to his children so his shoulders have fused.

Excuse me, i don't know how to use Twitter so i'm asking for someone's help contacting Kevin Perkin. In the latest feature it seems the track "Tomorrow" which was composed for Mitty's death scene in all evidence was misused and put behind another scene.
If you could ask Kevin with a twitt if it was the result of a miscommunication with the studio or if he cares at all ?
If he does care could you urge him to have a word with the director so they can arrange it in the blu-ray version ?
What do you think ?

She hasn't gone through puberty fully. She'll end up tall like her mom and also a shotscon like her. To Reg's benefit

This is probably the last place you should post something like that, get out why you still can.

W-what are you saying?

>Tomorrow.mp4
help
I'm trying to rewatch the last episode but I just keep exiting out.

That's really cute and probably true

What do you mean ?
I never used twitter and this is a time sensitive matter if there is to be hope before the blu-ray are released.
I think the director had this cool idea about a scene and took this track for himself.

We know Lyza is dead using Reg's flashbacks. Putting it in sequence:

>Reg and Lyza eat soup over a campfire. Reg is crying, but Lyza reassures him.
>"Now is not the time to feel down, that comes later...After you finish eating, it's time to leave."
>Reg climbs up to the fourth layer with Lyza's belongings. He builds a grave there and leaves everything there except for a pendant.
>"I'm going now...Lyza..."
>Reg reaches the first layer. At this point he is exhausted and is one incinerator shot away from running completely out of energy. He sees Riko in trouble, and uses everything he has left to save her. The pendant he carried is dropped nearby.

I don't know about you, but it really sounds like Lyza was dying and as a last request asked Reg to take her belongings and bring them up the abyss. Considering he then used them to make a grave, I see few other options besides her passing away. The whole belief that Lyza is waiting at the bottom is just blind optimism and doesn't fit the facts that we know.

I'm still gathering the strength to try and rewatch it, yet only listening to the OST it's already taking a number on me. I think I'll need some days, and it's already being since the livestream.

>inviting your daughter into the abyss
Why is Lyza such a terrible mother?

nnaa

Probably expected Rico to join her after she became an adult/white whistle herself. Sent Reg up to Orth to make sure that happened but Reg factory reset by accident saving Rico from the splitjaw.

The questions remains, who or what killed her? What about the other shota/loli bot that Lyza drew? Is Reg man made or was it a guardian of the abyss?

I don't reckon she's dead. If anything she'll be a Lyza-bot like Reg is.

>MIIITTYYYYYYY

Why isn't Habo a white whistle?

He's still too sane

>AN ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE

because that'd mean sacrificing his cute wife for a live-reverberating stone.

and he isnt insane enough to be a WW in the first place

Perhaps he realizes what he would need to sacrifice is more important than the color of the whistle he's wearing.

He's a big guy but he aint superhuman yet

Claw-bot has long hair, so I'm guessing it's a female counterpart to Reg. That way it'd make sense to make two of them -- a male and female model.

youtu.be/RArojOoH0tY
Get fluffy

So she's a steak with a side of potato. Sounds delicious.

Nanachi refers to the 4th layer as her hunting grounds, but she doesn't seem to have any hunting equipment?

nancy is cute

she most likely has some kind of physical capability similiar to a mini-fluffdrewd (except she ground down her claws and lacks the relics)

4kids name for Made in Abyss?

Do we know how old nanachi is? And do we know how much time had passed since she escaped idofront with mitty?

enough time to build a house and kill enough delvers to make a graveyard

Her mother is just as much of a flat midget.

google translate name, actually

Rika
Rex
Lisa
Nancy
Mary
Benedict
Olivia

The adventures of Rachel, Nancy, and Robby

imagine Mitty would've died at breaking through the last curse layer

Do it.

*Pulls out GBE*

Is Best dad still a blessed one after he did his last body hopping?

At least his soul is still blessed, right?

aa...

He of all people can probably fix the soul salad machine, might just take awhile.

that's not how it works.
only one body modification at a time

can someone explain to me why the strategy of "look up" was the secret to defeating the orb piercer?

The Orb uses the forcefield to guess peoples intent, by directing his attention upwards it assumed he was going to jump. It moved to a spot where it could get him but he followed nanchi's instructions without thinking so he intercepted it and it didn't have time to recalculate where he'd be.

No it's called genetics. Lyza fucked Torka who looks like a potato and is a manlet on top of that. Speaking of Torka, how long until they stumble upon his corpse?

reg focussed on the area above him, the forcefield distorted in a way that tama-chan instinctively thought that there is something important he has to look out for. then Reg jumped according to nancy's instructions and grabbed the confused animal's face.

b/c tama-chan can read your intentions. When Reg looked up, it gave the impression he was going to jump.

Do you think they will be able to asspul a way for the 3 of them to continue their journey?

I don't think the 6th layer will be so kind to them, Reg and Riko will probably lose something very important to them and Nanachi is definitely not going ahead with them, she's getting left behind in the 6th layer to care for Mitty.

they wont find it. the party is in layer 6 now, while Lyza's party only went to layer 4

Fucking kek. Prushka is spilling!

eleborate ruse made up by the evil rodent mastermind

Mitty dies again, there problem solved.

Faputa will take Nanachi

We won't know until we find out if Reg can get his arm fixed or not. Moth is the key.

>Lyza fucked Torka
I'm still trying to understand how that happened.

why dosen't riko give a fuck about her dad?

Nanachi is not Reg's Haku though, if anything she's taking Riko

>holding a ladle

Im pretty sure riko got her /ck/ stat from her father genes.

Cave diving is a stressful occupation so she used the other kind of cave diving to unwind.
Turns out she really like the spelunker she chose so they got married.

>Cooks
>Cleans
>Isn't cuhrayzee like half the whistles
As far as wives go Torka's pretty ideal.

Riko's white whistle looks shit

I want to make Ozen make the same noises!

Because her mother was a famous white whistle, while her father was a manlet nobody

I cried about a balloon

I'm sure it'll look at least somewhat decent after the value villagers are done with it.

They are both beautiful, and Torka was cute

>to care for Mitty.
We don't even know if it's Mitty.

Riko is so sexy when she piss on her pants

It's not even ready yet, it's currently being carved into its true form.

He must have had a very soft butt, I bet she couldn't sleep without her hand in the back of his pants, caressing his crack with the tip of her finger.

I just want Ozen to hang me naked

Oh really? I just finished Bonedrewd

Can someone explain me why the orphanage's principal and Ozen look so similar?
They even have the same hair horns.

the tables have turned!

im hungry

"Your body is way too lewd!" ?

The orphanage's principal was probably a cave raider in her youth and probably got down deep enough to have the effect on her hair. Alternatively she was old enough to be raiding during Ozen's prime and emulated her idol.

feminine _____

REG: "Riko... I'm your mother."

It was because of the music. That being said an anime original scene didn't deserve this track.

Villain or good guy?

Do you love anything as much as Nanachi loved Mitty?

buttocks

Because he's a nobody. His greatest achievement was impregnating Lyza and then he died.

It was probably 75% the song. But Nat finding the package was powerful.

I think as far as anime original scenes go, that was well-advised and a great way to punctuate the series.

Demeanour.

Lawful Neutral.

Remember when Barney was brown with a yellow visor? Good times.

He wants a human body.