I liked it

I liked it

so was the MC a self insert of the author, was this somewhat biographical?

probably.

I liked it as well. I wonder if Western comic writers have the same problem.

T'was really interesting. Though at the same time, it has me concerned for Inio in general.

Good for you?

>Though at the same time, it has me concerned for Inio in general.
Same.

MC is a pretentious sack of shit. I wonder if the author is like that in real life.

I imagine that its incompetent editors like Bendis that throttle creativity.

I wouldn't be surprised. I've known some great artists and they generally tend to vary on the eccentric spectrum. From assholes like the MC to maladjusted bubbly creeps with no sense of personal space.

He seems self aware, sort of like R. Crumb i'd think.

>not posting the best page

Is manga industry that depressing? Everyone only cares about sales?

kinda hurt to see those bookstore-clerks' reactions :(
Just fellow manga fans becoming disillusioned

Is good liking mangas and animus but dont revolve your life around it user, there are more important things (?) out there

Not like any other industry is different. Hollywood is manned by jew robos and all that.

Literally what? We don't know anything about the clerks, just that they really enjoy his new series and in response, he acts like an ass.

>I made sure to write it so that even idiots would cry.

Rude and uncalled for.

I just saw it as someone sincere getting a fat reality check, which was a little sad. If i met an author/writer I respected and he said shit like that, I'd probably never read his work again.
In b4 'they're only human.'
I don't see where you got that I revolve my life around anime and manga tho, I never watch anime, tho I do read manga every day

Also, yes.

The author is so wrapped up in self-loathing that he considered anyone whom likes the (crappy) stuff he makes an imbecile. He unfairly compares his work to Hemingway and of course falls up short, if the clerks were smart they would stick to Hemingway and not his stuff.

>I'd probably never read his work again
user please

we should make a story time

Keyword: author I respected, not a pretentious moe-shit rom-com writer

Still liking it.

>if the clerks were smart they would stick to Hemingway and not his stuff.
It's possible to like both.

wait is this finished I can only find till chapter 7

Do it. I'll read.

Is this Reiraku?

mangastream has the last chapter

you mean this one

So he became a trainwreck just because some bitch dissed him?

He was already a trainwreck.

On the contrary, if he had more bitches he would not become a train-wreck.

I was waiting for the punchline of the first girl being the prostitute, but in the end they were just milestones in his self-centered point of view.

Again, Asano Inio has this tendency to be a complete nihilist with his works and create extreme black and white fictional scenarios. It's good because you can always make sure to never become one of his protagonists.

I find it amusing that MC looks like Dr. Tenma from Astro Boy in the last chapter.

>there are more important things (?) out there
Artbooks and material books.

Sorry, I had to do this.

So what was the deal with Higashimura's artstyle being used for the mangaka artist MC's wife was taking care of? Some details like the mangaka having a son seemed similar to Higashimura too.
Are they friends and Higashimura was okay with Asano doing that or did he do it for shit and giggle?

>So what was the deal with Higashimura's artstyle being used for the mangaka artist MC's wife was taking care of? Some details like the mangaka having a son seemed similar to Higashimura too.
>Are they friends and Higashimura was okay with Asano doing that or did he do it for shit and giggle?
I am wondering the same. He had to put the refence in the worst part of the manga too.

What manga is this?

every fucking manga is "somewhat biographical"

Sad no real closure on Chifuyu

>western comic writers
What now? Are you realizing how stupid you sound?

She was his maniac pixie dream girl. A plot device.

Yea sad his last thought he had of her was about her pleasing another rich fuck. Cause it was pretty much true

Glad Twitter girl made an appearance.

I should stop reading this guy's stuff.
It puts me in a seriously negative mood
It was a perfectly fine Sunday until now
Fuck

Boku no Existential Depression

I don't understand being emotionally manipulated so easily.

i really like asano's work, but the ending of this manga feels kinda '' meh'' and somehow rushed, i don't know, i was maybe expecting a longer story,

hope he will return to Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction soon .

>but the ending of this manga feels kinda '' meh'' and somehow rushed, i don't know, i was maybe expecting a longer story,
Maybe it got axed. I can't imagine this being popular.

Is seinen manga getting axed meme even true?
Moreso being the new work of a pretty well-known author

hmmm

well, this is getting pretty interesting, thanks for sharing user kun

( name of the manga btw ?)

I guess that would be Yuka Tatami (written at the bottom of the pic)