So, this just happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EblrSVBgDOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nehlen is controlled opposition and you're JIDF. His fucking campaign manager is a kike.

Sauce? Account was suspended a while back...

>muh controlled opp
>muh jidf
>muh optics
Could you be any more of a kike? People like Nehlen keep our movement alive, we can't stay underground forever

t. JIDF

>t. JIDF

He has a FB still

Even if he’s controlled op there’s no way we don’t come out on top be promoting him. Comedy is immortal and whenever they cry about a joke (even if it’s acrually racist) they subtlety push people away

>(((our movement)))
t.based magapede xD

They are afraid

There is no movement. Fuck israel and fuck you.

I don't care if you think he's an op, this is hilarious.

Gas the bikes

Race car now

>oy vey goy, white people dont exist! there is no movement!
>fuck israel, s-see, i can be one of you! now stop trying to save yourself

>we

The message wasn't intended for you, mutt

Yeah but I bet that faggot didn’t delete his system 32 so he could tri-force

also the Jews

whoa seems like you want to do something in real life and not just post muh nazi memes, we can't have that, jew shill

I can't pass any bikes, the 'neighbourhood kids' stole mine

this is what kikes always do. They say
>blah blah he's done more than you ever have for (((our))) movement with millions of (((our))) shekels goyim.

Same thing goes for (((spencer)))

So tired of jewry.

He'll lose, render himself unemployable and be forced to wear a scarlet letter on his chest for the rest of his life. What a hero this guy is, truly an admirable figure. If we want to succeed we should all proclaim loudly that we want to genocide all non whites. This will surely bring us to victory.

>our movement

I find him mildly entertaining

How can a man who hates kikes so much still be a christian? That always baffles me.

>"JUDEO"-christianity

WE

Paul, I know you are here, watching. We are with you. Ignore the paid astroturfers and their disgusting kike handlers. We see what you see.

>XFnYwuW+
>3jcgSb44
>WHj47Sse
>jpO0118K
>IxAWiX7w
>TA6xsOUO
>7tQljlMP
leftyfag raid

good luck Paul, you're the best atm

When you catch flak you know you are over the target. God speed Paul.

>we

People who get a laugh out of pretending to be fools and morons will soon find themselves flooded by actual morons who believe themselves in good company.

He's controlled op at best and a fucking idiot at worst.

ABSOLUTE MADCUNT

>if you don’t suck circumcised cock, you’ll never convince the people who hate us to portray us favorably!
Ur a faget

This. Those niggers ruined comedy with their trump hatred/ obsession. I didn't give a shit about anything related to politics before that. Now I'm on pol...

Judeochristianity is like saying intelligent feminism - it’s a complete contradiction.

I’d ask the opposite question - how can one LIKE Jews and still be Christian?

Does he kno de wey?

Paul, if you're reading this your an inspiration for me wanting to try to become a politician. I really hope to pick your brain one day.

He knows de wey

>my brudda
If you're not using a proxy, is that shit meme ever talked about in your country? I mean it must be your biggest achievement in decades.

Love thy enemy?

kek

When is Josh going to stop stealing Sup Forums memes for his failed candidate boss?

Sure - and people don't give a fuck/like it. The only "Ugandan" I've seen calling it racist is some upper class, off to $25,000/year college in USA Kololo resident (ie privileged enough to be bothered about things like this)

That's it... keep on fighting amongst yourselves... filthy, disgusting goyim...

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

BIX NOOD! MUP DA PO DUM! YABBA NABBA MUH FUG! YO FELT NIGGA WUT! BE DA TUM FO SHO!

this is the most jidf post i've seen in weeks

This user has it right, that's is fucking funny.

Once you are all dead there will have been an immediate end to all police brutality cases.

Trash the bikes, Race car now

>pass the bikes
Not GAS THE BIKES STREET RACE NOW. what a noob

KEK FUCKIN LEGEND
but in all seriousness i dont think hes a nazi, he just wants to say whatever the fuck he wants coz he's sick of them tryin to censor everything, good thing imo

You say this about everyone, you kikefag.

Shut the fuck up and find a new hook.

WOULD VOTE FOR

He would have lost anyway, the whole system is rigged. At least this guy brings lulz.

why dont you nazis help that other guy runnin for office arthur jones as well

>If we want to succeed we should all proclaim loudly that we want to genocide all non whites.
He never said that, lying tripcunt.

This. Laugh a little every once in a while.

>Not "GAS THE BIKES, RACE COURSE NOW"

KYS

i am not italian

>not gas the cyclists
Lane war now

Just what an Italian would say

jewish mob boss detected

Can't be trusted fucking pasta Jew....

>Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed

How do we speed up this process?

>25,000 a year
>Upper class
Uganda be kidding me

>Everyone on the right is controlled opposition or a kike

Quick. Name one well-known person on the right who is not controlled opposition, a crypto kike, CIA, or JIDF
If you can't name one, you're the shill.

They think it's hilarious. The guy who made "Who shot captain Alex?" Which is the first ever Ugandan action film, posts the memes all over social media, and even makes his own. In my experience, the only people who don't like it are rich while liberal brats.

Did Nehlen take the red pill intravenously or some shit, he turned very fucking quickly.

I live in his district. How can I meet this guy?

no one posted this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=EblrSVBgDOA
woops

Hallo, negren l'tuen'l negren pluro mas que blancho l'tuen'l negren. M'diren't reparen'l'problemen mas granden l'primo.

T. A fucking breezie.

I dont pay attention to internet ppl. who is this guy and why does it matter?

Thats exactly what an italian would say!

Naked Ape

t. JIDF

sargon of akkad

Laughing is degenerate

Hash the pipes. Erase Tor how?

Wop

Trump.

He's not right wing.

>shitposting on an incel board
>calling it a movement
Go ahead and neck yourself, bud

neither are you

Yeah he just rearranged the letters of "Gas the kikes race war now" imagine if Will Smith said "pill all white sheeple" or some shit, you'd be freaking out.

Are you 12?

gas the kikes race war now?

Fake and gay

What did he mean by this?

Excellent first post to divide these Nazis, I'll make sure to let David know about the good work you're doing

Newfag detected.

You're retarded Nehlen is literally the most obvious controlled op in history

kek I love these threads. the more this retard tries to appeal to Sup Forums the more they turn on him

i hope you know i'm stealing this phrase

It's actually the simple matter of discerning between those that are and those that are not, and we will perfect the mind reading tech before you do. Believe dat

Oh vey goyim, Sup Forums supporting someone in the public spotlight? Better call him controlled opposition, these goys will eat it right up.

>it's okay when drumpfy screams the same
autism

t. JIDF

I agree with Spencer that he went too fash too fast.
Of course the same retards will make the contradictory statement that both nehlen and Spencer are controlled opposition