Sup Forums Absolutely BTFO

Sup Forums Absolutely BTFO

(((Schwartz))) just exposed the sexless Trumptards on this board.

>"A lot of times you’ll connect with someone [on an app] and they’ll Google you, find out you worked for Trump’s campaign, and then it’s pretty much all downhill from there," the official said.

>Gutting stuff. Even if you're not associated with the current administration or a MAGA-hat wearing Trump supporter, it can apparently be hard to lock down a date if you lean right. A reporter for a right-wing media outlet told theWashingtonianhe recently went out on a date that crashed and burned once the woman noticed some conservative books on his shelf. Even though the guy told her he didn't vote for Trump and considers himself a moderate conservative, she ended things there.

>"She was like, 'I have to get out of here. I can’t see you,' and left," he said. "The policies and these things that are attached to the right, whether or not you’re a supporter of Trump, have been pre-supposed on you, and it’s like a black mark."

Literally nobody on tinder has ever googled me. That shits a deal breaker

>VICE

are there even last names on tinder?

>Whores don't want conservatives
Wow, thanks for this enlightening info

>Implying liberal whores don't absolutely love and seek out the big conservative cock (BCC)

It's a degradation thing

A bunch of liberal poli-sci women working for the federal government living in an urban shithole don't like conservatives. Color me shocked.

b/c theyre backpedalling faggots
"i-i-im conservative but i d-d-dont l-like t-t-t-t-trump"
its their weakness and unwillingness to stand up for their beliefs thats not getting them laid

Bitch on tinder last week literally fucking told me to choke her until she passed out. It's not your politics keeping you from getting laid...

>using tinder

Lmao yeah right bitches love the evil nazi schtick

Just have to make it into a joke

Gee, young conservatives will only get more and more angry? And they're taunting them because of this?

Whatever could go wrong.

AHAHAHAHAHA

>Vice

Shill harder.

this

Nope
I'll miss you when the rape charges come
Why you hate syphilis user?

Anybody remember when VICE was a respected organization?

> Shit that never happened.txt

Yea you keep telling yourself that shareblue

>talking about politics with women

women obtain their politics through insemination

>Vice
drop a redpill and sage

Bullshit.

>farmers only
>paranormal date

99% of women with a political opinion, who are almost all lefties at the moment, have zero knowledge of politics beyond what CNN or similar has told them since 2016. That is the extent of their political knowledge, and do not be afraid to call them out on it.

Nope

well are retarded

The user she's talking about in that story posted here back when that was written. I don't know what I did with the screenshot

They made some interesting shit back in the day when they traveled to places like North Korea and Pakistan and covered shit that the mainstream media was too afraid to cover. I guess they found out that appealing to hipsters was more profitable though

Women go towards alpha men. No matter what their opinions are or how crazy they are. It's in their nature. SLUTS!

Heh

Aw man, it's true, i whine all the time about not being able to spend my money on some roastie whore because i introduce myself by detailing my political beliefs before i even tell her my name
Time to pack it up fellas, we've been exposed and embarassed and btfo'd, the shame is too much to bear, i am going to kys myself

This. I'm a fucking leaf and around here its mostly right wing guys that get laid. 99% of women don't like leftist men.

you dont have to talk about politics at all, but what you CANT do is apologize for what you believe

>muh shitty norkie documentary
nope

Interesting tidbit: 'farmers only' is run by two Jewish guys in New York City.

>leftist men
They must be rare as bearded woman, it is all soy boys now.

If you are attractive/high status. I women will instantly abandon any political ideology they have. This is a survival instinct since the dawn of time. This is literally why stockholm syndrome exist in women.

If Vice was honest the title would rea:
"Conservative and liberal betas are whining because no one wants to date them."

???

I liked some of the old documentaries on random, little know topics. They had a certain angle to them that I admired and let the journalists really use their voice.
Now they just try to be edgy by using swear words in the title and writing articles about eating an entire bottle of marijuana lube.