Yuru Yuri

It's time for the yearly Yuru Yuri thread.

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

There's already a Yuru Yuri thread.
I want to drink Chinatsu's PEE!

Then let's start by posting best girl.

Also which of you faggots planning to go and see seiyuus perform in November. I'm still surprised they managed to stay together for 6 years and they still do these small Lives.

Chinatsu's got her eyes on the prize

Ayano is sleeping with Kyouko.

That, uh, doesn't look like Kyouko at all...

Why are all these kids little faggots? Akari is the only good girl out of the entire cast, there's no way she's a homo.

Akari is the raunchiest of them all.

Ayano and Kyouko is an awful pairing. They have zero chemistry, and the show/manga goes to shit when only the two of them are there. They should've just put Kyouko with Yui, who can actually talk to her and not fumble around awkwardly like a beta MC. Only the real complaint I have about this franchise

Kyouko has more yuri scenes with You than with Ayano though, unless you count Chitose's fantasies. That's why there's way more art out there of KyoYui, the superior OTP

>not Kyouko x Sakurako
Pathetic.

Kyoko's bare legs are so fucking hot

Why isn't Akari wearing any underwear? She's such a lewd little girl.

That's the whole point of Ayano's character. She is too insecure to express her feelings. Had this been your average romance, which thankfully it's not, she would end up with Chitose as she feels at ease with her. Probably same could happen with Chinatsu who stops pursuing Yui.

Besides romance is not the point of the manga if they plan to continue anime, they better bring back comedy and do not rewrite characters to suit them for romantic development.
They shall never escape the time loop.

i missed you /yryr/, fourth season fucking when. also have a cute Akari

Akari isn't lewd! She's just wearing a swimsuit, this is out of context!

Honestly I'd put money on an OVA sometime in 2018. No way we're getting a new season though, not enough content and I don't think it's profitable enough.

You don't see her without her bow that often.

i hope so user. i've been reading the manga in the meantime but chapters come out very slowly