Owen /ourguy/ Benjamin appreciation general (oogbag) - Sto:

/ourguy/ was not simply having a drunken fit of sanity last night. oh no... the fire indeed rises, my friends. naysayers BTFO.

Has he solidified himself as the most BASED kike of all time?

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=RawUiup2zS0

LIVE STREAM: youtube.com/watch?v=-saVECQ6ERQ

Other urls found in this thread:

niggastolemybike.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/OwenBenjamin?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a fuck about these random twitter retards?

Love the song "soy boy"

he's funny because he stole a YTMND meme?

niggastolemybike.ytmnd.com/

He is probably shadow banned or they are suppressing his tweets.
He has over 50 k followers so he should have decent range, but the amount of comments and likes under his shit is pitiful. There should be a war going on there.

heard this guy on the bertcast

he literally said "my mom says I have an IQ of 140"

great, buddy. just great.

he presents as a clod in every other aspect. but to each his owen, i suppose.

You know that that stereotype was around since the inception of the bicycle and nigs right? How fucking old are you?

He went straight off the deep end, and it's terrific.
Scorched earth on his connections and bridges because he refused to step in line when someone suggested they were going to transition genders on their 3 yr old kid. He called it out for the child abuse it is and hollywood kikes jumped down his throat, so he shaved his stash into a charlie chaplin and is calling out every dipshit on the planet.

Entertaining the fuck out of me

I will say this: He's not the smartest monkey in the jungle. Just the one that's most fun to watch fling shit.

Owen has ascended beyond super saiyan.

>I hate it when black people talk loud\

fucking yes, if we had a half a brain we would staple a muzzle to their mouths at birth

He's like a cornered animal, they're going after his life and safety. He's not fucking around, he says shit on the line of "if you come close to my kid i'll blow your fucking head off", and "i'll make pink mist out of anyone who steps on my property"

This dude lives in Oswego, right?

>ytmnd
WOW it's been awhile since I thought of that site.

Owne Benjamin is a comic. He's solid funny basically shitting on stupid stuff

Why do people keep perpetuating the myth that a nigger invented peanut butter? George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter, nor did any other nigger.

no shit, but he's copying the ytmnd meme to the T basically, even with the Punch Out reference and song

>Hailing peanutbutter as a glorious invention
The absolute state of muttstates.

This.

this desu.

>He went straight off the deep end,
can i get a rundown?

Holy fuck he is awesome. The digits in original thread were blessed as fuck

oh look, guys; a finn. do you think he has anything to say besides--
>hurr durr america sucks!
--nevermind.

> Very curious to know the dirt they have on on Chris rock. Must be something crazy to turn a warrior like that into a bitch.

> turns out he's on epstein's lolita express flight logs. So basically if you want to never have to do leftist talking points DON'T FUCK THE KIDS.

Pretty savage or a government paid spook, but entertaining either way. In a dark way where they need to arrest the pizza party folks already

>mah bike got stolen so it must be teh blacks
>but affirmative action HURTS the students
>but still, nigger because i'm empowering black people
>i have yet to test this theory with an actual black person

"Without the jokes we are just standard crazy people that no one wants to listen to."

Amen. An ironic capper given the jokeless parade of 20 or so tweets preceding it, but on that point, we agree.

I pretty much gave it to you. He used to have a TV show that got cancelled because someone said publicly that their 3 year old boy was actually a girl and they were thinking they were going to transition them with hormones. Owen told him that was fucking batshit and said it's chemically castrating your offspring for virtue signalling points etc etc... So he was essentially blacklisted and since then has made sure these bridges stay burned. Because why the fuck would you want to associate with a bunch of soulless child abusers?

Now he pretty much makes any racy joke that pops to his head to fuck with people on twitter, and has been slowly building a new following doing so. It's kinda cringy at points, but overall the best fun on twitter.

ooh it hurt you didn't it? Thanks for letting us know.

savage!

Dammit Russia, you're supposed to be our newest secret best bud forever! You must be malfunctioning...

how has no one post a twitter link yet?

twitter.com/OwenBenjamin?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Honestly, isn't Owen a Jew?

ALL E-CELEBS SPAMMED ON Sup Forums ARE JEWS

lmao he just tweeted the N word

no, I'm supposed to be your worst enemy
don't remember to change your passwords today

I'm beginning to believe that myself

why is he on fire like that lately lmao

the absolute madman

He's the most brilliant comic because he's closest to pure truth.

I used to think this guy was a fag just because he was on LOUDER WITH CROWDER but he's actually pretty based.

This. The Aztecs invented peanut butter. George Washington Carver came up with many applications for the peanut and encouraged mass peanut farming.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

maybe he's just like referencing it

But I always keep my passwords the same (pass123456) so I don't forget them!

I’m surprised he’s not banned
I had few hundred followers and I said shit that was tame as fuck compared and they nuked me

1. Wakanda is a real place
2. George washington carver ( who I assume owen is referencing) did not invent peanut butter.

The other part about store theft is something completely unrelated and does nothing for his so called argument.

Shut up nigger

Get nuked on the moon faggot

>He used to have a TV show that got cancelled because someone said publicly that their 3 year old boy was actually a girl
I think you are confusing the timeline a bit. He used to be on a TV show on TBS called Sullivan & Son that got cancelled in 2014. He started to be more openly anti-PC and got a new online following through his twitter activity and appearances on Podcasts like Rogan and Crowder.
The tranny stuff happened some time last year and his agency dropped him and he lost some college gigs because of it. He has had a couple of crowdfunded specials since though.

Complaining about shit you cause just makes you look like a silly fuck

I think it's odd most of Sup Forums has never heard of this guy. His standup is really good. Maybe he'll be like a Sam hyde but actually keep it together and keep producing content.

If I were you I would call your bank to block the credit card right about now

K

Fuck off, faggot.

I love this fucking dude.

Post geographic location of wakanda. I'll wait.

Shut up nigger it was a joke.

niggers stole peanut butter from the aztecs

Niggers stealing bikes didn't come from that meme, retard. It came from the fact that niggers steal bikes and was a joke for decades before the internet existed.

Funny no one caught the tweet this morning where he said the new people calling him "based" were all white supremacists.

You plebs never learn. Milo says hello faggots.

Fuck off nigger

bretty good

Human rights aren't real. Even if they were real, niggers aren't human so they would not apply to them anyway.

i like the guy
hes pretty funny
alas hes a jew so he will never accept us

Wow

HE EVEN ADMITTED IT

i dont get it..wats so based about twitter battling negroids? that twetter hasnt b& him enough to shout larpy snarky

He can't, his country neither has nukes nor has been to the moon.
>how embarrassing

Poor dude needs to lay off the booze.

They do want to go further to earn an easy buck, even if it labels them racist.

He has a tweet where he blatantly says hollywood jews force actors to fuck kids so they have to stay in line.

PIZZAGATE CONFIRMED

B A S E D

That real? Damn Onion, that's fucking savage, I love it.

>first nigger oscars
>a nigger steals one
It's like I'm living in The Boondocks.

I'm surprised he survived.

Holy fuck when the jew rejects the jew its pretty damn sweet

Is this a parody account? These tweets are shit.

Huh? Post pics

He is a quarter kike and married to a beaner. Fuck op and fuck Owen (((Benjamin)))

>expecting me to believe native americans had peanuts for thousands of years and never once mashed them up
niggers are a fucking joke.

Wtf. Kek.

Saranac Lake but they chasing him out, he will move to Texas, I believe.

He actually has a bit about being part German and part Jew and wanting to gas himself.

shit. so you're the one charging all that money on dildos and penis extenders.

Niggers are not human
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>Scorched earth on his connections and bridges because he refused to step in line when someone suggested they were going to transition genders on their 3 yr old kid

WHAT?

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

Whatever bigger point he thinks he’s making or whatever edgy comic but he thinks he has he must realize these people don’t care and he is doomed

Why is bert being a pussy lately? He's praising a diversity ryder

I'm actually impressed. Isn't Twitter usually censoring the fuck out of everything?

search wakanda on google maps

Fucking based

owen benjamin is a free speaking standup comedian
he is not white nationalist at all, claims he's anti racist
but he doesn't hate racists
and he is very passionate about being able to say the word nigger

i think 1/4 jew and 3/4 nordic/germanic

is that de niro's son in the background?

>literally who
>e-celeb
>brainlet
>decent guy but comedians are retrograde faggots
Nothing to see here, niggers