Red Pill Diet

What does a woke individual eat these days to avoid being (((poisoned))) and maintain health? In my diet I try to avoid most gluten, dairy, and (((soy))) but I can tell that there's room for improvement. I already eat a lot of rice, beef, tomatoes, beans, and fruit, but unfortunately I often have to supplement that with (((processed))) foods like frozen pizzas and deli cheeseburgers due to my limited knowledge of cooking.

What do you guys eat for optimal health?

Other urls found in this thread:

teamunify.com/cast/__doc__/Insanity Nutrition Guide.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

water
salmon
more water
fruit
more water
chicken
more water
fruit
more water
chicken
more water
fruit
more water

dairy is the white man's food
kys

Jesus you must piss like a racehorse

No meat.

Meat is terrible for you and destroys your spirit.

I drink a fuckload of water. I only drink water actually and beer on the weekends. I have to pee every 2 hrs but its always clear

On a meat only diet... Ama

I do 2-4gal a day depend on how much I'll be sweating. You also want to be taking 2 or 3 decent shits a day: that's how your body gets rid of a large number of poisons and waste products.

it's great, helps me lose weight too

I would stay away from fish, but otherwise that's a stellar diet.

Local meat, veg, and dairy. Local grains if you are poor and need filler.

Meat is what allowed us to grow this big brain of ours.

heyyy muhammad!

I'm a fan of wild-caught Atlantic fish from Canada :3 Relatively inexpensive the waters are relatively unpolluted.

How's that scurvy treating you?

I haven't had salmon for a while actually but why would you recommend against it?

Bananas
Peanut butter
Water
Instant noodles
Went down 5 inches on my waist in 5 months without exercise

i drink a few pints of onion juice a day, you gotta keep that T up

>2 or 3 shits a day

We'll see how it pans out. Couple months in, pretty easy so far. Eat about 2.5 lbs a day, it's all I can stomach. Carnivore diet. Got it from that Shawn baker guy and some crypto fags

Liver
Onion
Bean
Oat
Nut
Real Fish
Watery Vegetable

Nice firm ones, too. Eat your veggies, Reggie. I have it timed down to 2. 3 IMO is for if you're going hard or trying to do some kind of cleanse thing.

>due to my limited knowledge of cooking.
Get a slowcooker and find recipes on allrecipes.com

>His water probably doesn't have Fluoride

Lucky bastards. Here in America, you drink that much water, and you won't be able to remember or memorize anything.

Our water is poisoned. Only drink FIJI water.

Stop eating sugar. Read your food labels, and learn to identify added sugar. Do not eat added sugar. None. It is the jewest of all jews. Only eat natural sugar found in fresh fruits.

Eat lots of leafy green vegetables. Kale, Spinach, Brussel sprouts.

You can do the low carb thing, but just kicking the sugar jew out the door is going to improve your life tenfold.

If you aren't an inner city faggot then go find some mom & pop farm where they raise cattle so you can buy meat from them. The better the living conditions for the cattle the better - little/no antibiotics, no corn diet etc. I have a place where I can go and buy half or an entire cow and they'll cut it up and sausage some of it and everything. It's a big investment but then I don't have to buy meat for a long while.

This. Sugar is jewish.

Limit your carbs from sugar and grains and you will be fine. Supplement with meat, healthy fats, and fibers.

Ive been drinking soylent and protein powder for about 7 days now. I want to eat a fucking mcdouble.

>2018
>still eating nightshades

Filter it m8. Fluoride isn't the only thing to worry about in your water unless you go through the trouble to get it tested.

I'm about to save Sup Forums's life:

teamunify.com/cast/__doc__/Insanity Nutrition Guide.pdf

You're welcome faggots. Don't forget that user changed your life forever.

2 Tbsp Ground Chia seeds
1 cup Silk Almond with Pea Protein milk
As many blueberries as you want
Cinnamon

Daily reminder that atrazine is in all the tap water and it makes you G A Y.

>crypto jew bashing the sugar jew.
Cool story.

Food grade spirulina

Dafuck why is that chicken raw?

Rice and beans is a staple of Costa Rican "cuisine", it provides almost all the basics so it's very good for poor people. It's also popular among Black people in the Caribbean, although they eat it spicy and with coconut flavor,

The keto diet with intermittent fasting

fish in general tend to have mercury and all sorts of nasty shit, they're like swimming filters, with all the plastic in the oceans too, fish eat the red one

>that moment you realize your parents raised you on RO water for a reason.

One meal a day/23 hours fasting 1 hour eating.

Might be a tuna steak; poor choice if you're worried about mercury. Go for "light chunk" tuna, as that has mercury levels that are on par with many other kinds of day to day fish nobody really worries about.

Yes this, I'm doing this and dry fasting but only drink a cup of coffee in the morning to boost ketones

This is broscience and youre gonna get sick. Get help.

I feel great. A great many people are dehydrated and don't know it.

If you want to know what (((they))) want to fatten you up with, just look at what the establishment and government bureaus want you to eat.

Grains, sugars, starches, all heavily pushed by the dogmstic guidelines from the USDA. All are terrible for you. And, on the flip side, they condone what you really need. Meats and fats specifically.

Your brain and dick is basically made of fat. You dont want to deprive either of that, unless you want to be a good soygoy.

Seems like everyone is just posting what they eat.

Coffee, celery and peanut butter, pasta, eggs. Sometimes a sandwich.

I find that I get tired easier with too little sugar. Bought carrots cause they seem to be sweeter.

It's not a chicken, it's tuna steak.

True.

The rule is: If it isn't found naturally in nature, then don't eat it. That is especially true for CEREALS. It's made in a fucking factory.

Fun fact, none of what we eat is carnivorous. Normal people at least.

Vegan and gluten free. Anything else and you’re doing it fucking wrong, end of discussion. See ya faggots.

Right now I'm eating blackberry jam and butter on whole grain bread baked in store at the local Woolworths. It's raining right now and I can't express the comfiness levels I'm reaching.

Keep destroying the environment you filthy vegan.

Liver, kidney and other organ meats are literally the most vitamin dense foods on the planet.

only big fish contain significant mercury, sardines are safe

Blue Rare steaks

No, farming is what began civilization

Learn to cook faggot

please enlighten me more, please.
Also isn't 3 shits a day a bit too much?

No idea as to what i'm doing just drinking lots of black coffee and chewing gum.

I try to cook nice thick cut New York strips or ribeye steaks at least twice a week. If you check out your grocery stores you can usually find value packs of like 5 pounds of USDA choice for 20 clams. Take them home, split them into 10 ounce portions and you now have enough meat for 10 meals. Cook them in butter, serve with a side of green vegetables and some potatoes. Boom.

This is true. How many L you drink a day?

Beans,bacon,whisky, and lard

2 is fine. 3 is really more if either you're trying to engage in some kind of medical routine or if that's just how your pattern of regularity sets in.

If you're down to one due to a low-calorie diet, then it had better be a beefy one (eat plenty of roughage) so that waste products don't accumulate. Adequate hydration will keep your colon from retaining a stool for longer than needed.

One meal a day. Big meal with same daily calories or less. The rest of the day drink water.

you need to eat a bowl of fruit skins like apples and pears skins in the morning. the "pesticides" will get you 1 step closer to being a super hero so dont wash that shit off... i mean its not like you can that stuff is made to stick to it and be water proof so they dont have to reapply every few days but dont water it down

you need lots of canned food with preservatives. that shit makes dead flesh last a long time you eat a steady supply of it you may just live forever

your body stores sucrose in your muscles. you need to guzzle some maple syrup before bed

Yes, well, "civilization" is the fucking problem.

4-8L usually. Depends on hot it is, how much sweating to do. Sunny day laboring outside? More easy, and then it's time to start worrying about maintaining salt levels.

That's not a bad thing. You should be drinking enough water that you are pissing clear at some point in the day.

Veggie and meat only

Why are there these threads all the time?
And 1 post OP.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

From what I can tell, two shits a day is rather normal. I usually pull one to two, but I don't eat very much. I could see how someone who eats a lot could pull three.
Literally nothing wrong with drinking that much water a day, four gallons might be a bit much but I went through a phase where I drank two daily and felt the best I've ever felt. I currently try for at least a gallon a day.

im doing full keto. litterally no carbs. I got 100% on a super hard test while high as dick. Appearently I was the first in ten years of these exams to get 100%.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Wendy's and only Wendy's

Meh, you’re going overboard. A little yellow is fine, as long as it’s not straight up yellow. Needing to piss every two hours is retarded.

How about black coffee?

Every two hours? That's like nothing.

Too much fructose is not good. Need more green veg for the vitamins and do not entirely neglect red meat or you will get an iron deficiency.

Better than the Blacked threads that are up for way too long.

>filter it
I bet you think a Brita will do the job, don't you?

that looks so bomb. this chick i know hates beans and rice and anything with a 'mushy' texture wtf.

im like HERRO, half the world easts that shit its a complexprotien

I've got an old berkey with the fluoride attachments. You could always do better, but it's breddy gud at most things. I have couple of water bottles with built-in berkey elements which are handy for hiking or other countries where the water isn't safe to drink.

Just avoid carbs as much as possible. Most of the shit you posted are tinfoil hat memes.

This. Everyone shitting on dairy and gluten is a fucking retard

I drink the same abound but i walk about 20 miles a day. 330lb chef in giagantic resident dining at a big university.

also i drink too much alchol so i'm always thirsty

Eat exclusively McChickens

You have access to like 20 different fast food places and you eat fucking Wendy's? Christ man get it together.

You should give your daughter that diet, too, then I'll suck out her cunny fluid. I like em' big and thick at that age so chicken and dairy only.

Hitler was a vegetarian, there us no reason to be a meat eater.

That's good. A lot of people think Brita actually does something. The cutest is that Zero Water that actually comes with a TDS meter and supposedly gives a reading of 000 ppm.

Coffee and/or unsweetened tea are fine

>alcohol
Yeah that's a biggie. If I wake up less than sober then the first thing is downing 1-2L of salted water. Decided improvement in recovery time. Big early warning sign is if I don't wake up to a big glorious morning piss.

your body does need sugars to help regulate itself, however the average american diet consists of far too much sugar which leads to health problems. Sugar is fucking horrible for you if you go above the recommended daily intake, and its in everything.

>eating tuna in any manner but raw
pig
disgusting

Nice jam.

>Wake up after drinking alcohol
>Drink salted water
So you dehydrate yourself more?

Nope. I'm 6'2 200. I've just learned what my body likes and it likes meat and vegetables. I eat everything, but I try to keep it to mostly meat and vegetables.