What are you expecting this season, Sup Forums? What do you want more of? Less of?

What are you expecting this season, Sup Forums? What do you want more of? Less of?

I'm expecting disappointment, and people shitposting about disappointment.

A Made in Abyss parody where they all get shuttled up into an Elevator but all get turned into mitty's because they hate each other

Less Jyushit.

No Choro

To drop it in the first episode and completely forget about this unfunny cancer.

less gay
more totoko

more of the same and I will love it

And whining about "fucking fujoshits ruin everything REEEEEEEE"

I'm jaded beyond caring about fujoshits, but if the show ends up just pandering to them for 22 minutes a pop, I'll drop it.

I expect threads in which I can actually discuss the episodes.
S1 threads were impossible to browse.

What do you define as pandering?

Unorinically want more of Karamatsu.

I just want more owarai humor. Can't get enough of that.

Did the episode air today, or does anichart have the wrong date?

A disproportionate amount of Kara/Ichi or Oso/Choro episodes where they Actually Secretly Respect Each Other a la Karamatsu Incident.

I basically mean when it gets to the point where it's not as funny anymore and it's clearly fujobait.

Expecting fujoshits to be obnoxious and spam this shit everywhere again

More Karamatsu, less Jyushimatsu unless Homura shows up again.

>sausage fest cast
>less gay

This just isn't your show.

KaraIchi

subs never

Oh yeah, and whining too. Can't forget whining. I've tried.

I don't care. I just want to see my beloved Karamatsu again.

Can't wait for half of every episode discussion thread to be "HE BLINKED AT THIS EXACT MOMENT THIS IS WHY X IS BEST MATSU".

How is it even still a debate when Totty exists?

Less of the catchphrase background fuckers.

>Thotty
>Best Matsu
>Or even best anything.

But will any episode be able to best the kart episode?

This. Karamatsu in-depth stuff. Keeping the variety in his offmodel faces and not just using the same two (the humour is in the surprise, not repeating a meme). Getting to hear more about how he really feels. Showing him making his Perfect Fashion, as that's been confirmed. Another little somg from him would be nice too.

More love for Oso too.

More Jyushi being serious again - he can be funny but please dont lose track of the kindness he can be capable of.

Less fujo pandering, or better yet, none. There are gals that love the show but aren't fujos, yknow. IchiKara is awful especially because its pretty much abuse.

Please more Ichi getting told off/caught for his bullshit. I hate how he gets away with all his bullying and he really crosses the line into "dude not funny" for me. It's kinda disturbing.

I also wish we'd have an ED where the boys actually sing instead of ramble but I doubt it.

Best kart

Why have her show up again? It's pointless, and having the status quo be broken JUST so she can date Jyushimatsu would cause even more complaining about writer bias.

>Karamatsu and muh depth.
>Jyushi is more than just random.
>IchiKara is abusive.
>Ichimatsu is a bully.

Feels like the 2015 threads all over again.

>The Ichimatsu kart
>The Totty wagon
If only my shitposting skills were up-to-date.

I hope they'll drop the bishounen parodies altogether and there will be very little humour referencing super Japanese things (just regular Japanese things are fine).

More kuso neeto humour.

Funnily enough I never posted or even looked in those threads, but okay. Enjoy your abusive onesided ship with the worst colour combination.

What do you guys have against Jyushimatsu

Unfortunately I doubt they'll drop F6 because there are people in Japan who actually like that crap. F6 was only good when it was our lovely boys in disguise. The rest is skippable shit.

He was fine until the end of the first cour. He become an unfunny forced shit in the second one.

I love Juice but I can see how he'd get annoying. Loud wacky random ex dee humor.

F6 needs to die. I cant think of a single part of them that was funny after the initial rapidfire anime parody in the first episode.

More Choro.

It truly brings back bad memories.

HnK parody was ok

More Jyushi shenanigans
More Totty shitting

The last episode being a fuck you to people wanting muh drama muh depth always brings a smile to my face

Jo.

Begone, side character.

On that topic, can we kill Dekapan and Dayon so we never have another To the North?

more ichi, totty and choro less oso and kara

> IchiKara is awful especially because its pretty much abuse'
We're tumblr now?

People are still mad about it, it's great.

S2 didn't even start yet and tumblr is already here.
Wanna share some karabita headcanons? Or maybe talk about Kara's mental problems?

>Best girl incoming

more fujoshit, less fun times with Iyami. I hope for the opposite

I want more ntr/cuckshit and less handholding.
I expect my wishes to become reality.

>IchiKara is awful especially because its pretty much abuse

But that's exactly why it's great

> maH KaraBOY doesn't deserve itttt
> KABABITA IS THE SHIP
Fuck off tumblr

Meh, I don't like IchiKara because it's get shove in alot of official art but retards like you need to fuck off. KaraIchi is superior.

>KaraIchi is better.

Oh shit, all the gang is here!

this

> EP16 thread
Damn, that thread was legendary.

No canon ships, we self-insert like men.

The most amazing this is how nips predicted everything weeks before it aired.

>there's no way any of that is happening.
>holy shit, it fucking happened.

The only canon ship is DajonxDekapan

WHYYY IS THAT FUCKING CAT STILL THEREEEEEE

Face it, ESP Kitty isn't going anywhere at this point.

That was torture for me. Imagine how fun it could've been if it were regular matsus. What a waste.

>muh drama
There are people who wanted something in between, you know. I just thought it was lazy and not funny enough to make up for it. Even Panty and Stocking at least resolved their finale plot.

Dude, I don't even go on tumblr. I don't see a ship where one half purposely destroys the other's belongings as cute - too bad if that offends you. Christ.

I hate Karabita with a passion. Chibita fans are the worst and I hate how Karabitas draw Kara as a camp gay stereotype. Karamatsu deserves someone who isn't a tsundere who constantly berates him and only admits liking him occasionally.

This is some extreme jumping to conclusions. I hate both IchiKara and Karabita so please fuck off.

Fuck off tumblr

Raw when?

Did it air already?

>hating both IchiKara and Karabita
>tumblr

sure

>I don't see a ship where one half purposely destroys the other's belongings as cute

Just because something is shipped doesn't necessarily mean it's to be "cute." Some people like darker shit.

>shipping talk
It hasn't even aired and threads are already cancer

I mean there are people who go all "he totally has a crush on him" when he does that twisted shit. I don't like Ichi. I don't like Chibita. Kara deserves better.

Yeah seeing how dickish and accusatory people are here I think its safe to say that I'll be enjoying s2 without these bitches, as s1 was a lot of fun without them.

I like them better platonically, but there is some really cute stuff They're a fun duo.

It's best to avoid the Western side of the fandom altogether. The Japanese are generally more chill and the fan art is better.

I agree. That pachinko scene was really cute.

At this point all the 'grr fujoshit' posters are more eager to jump on anything that can remotely be interpreted as pandering than the actual fujoshits themselves.

That said, I hope season 2 is still funny and they don't get too lazy with running gags.

I want more skits with best matsus.

You know it's meant to be.

Replace worst boy (purple) with third best boy (yellow) and you'd be right. Blue, then Red, then Yellow are top three.

>episode aired 4 hours ago
>still no subs

No thanks, Yellow is worst along with Green.

You write like an autist

I was so glad that Princess Kara's shut down Karabita while showing off Kara's glorious squishy figure.

Same, I'd also like more skits with lesser-used combinations of Matsus instead of falling back on the most popular ones.

He is an autist, user. A big one at that.

>This thread already
So how much longer until the episode airs?

My nigger. Karamatsu and Karamatsu boys a best.

Two days.

Yeah, I made a mistake checking here.

If I were an autist it would've been just creepy walls of text with no paragraphs and no sense of order, but you keep telling yourselves whatever makes you feel better.

It's going to be a long two days, and it'll probably only get worse

Good riddance. This place is a cesspool but the last thing it needs is your help in making it worse

This. The Carefree Life drama CDs gave me hope for that, with their Kara Choro skit, Oso Jyushi skit, and Ichi Totty skit.

I hope theres more misadventures where the boys try to get jobs and dates. Also having them team up can be more fun than having them against each other - I loved Rental Girlfriends and Kamimatsu for that.

You sure seem sensitive m8, go back to tumblr so you can feel better.

I'm currently rewatching s1 and I have last episode left. It was a good idea to watch it again, otherwise I would have been super lost for season 2.

More Fappymatsu

Less Totty

That being said, I dont think anything can top Iyami Kart.

Pretty sure you've got it the other way around. On that note I'm staying, cunt.

>If I were an autist it would've been just creepy walls of text with no paragraphs and no sense of order
Read a book nigger, autism isnt defined by lack of grammatical skills or writing ability.