*Does nothing for 1.5 years except take your guns*

When are you going to admit you were (neo) conned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/03/05/dreamers-daca-maryland-judge-trump-438520
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He should hang out with Dianne Whorestain more. That shit is funny.

CHUCK AND NANCY!!!

Who’s guns has he taken? Where are these guns? When did he start taking them?

>kike comes to Sup Forums using divide and conquer shill tactics
>fails

>does nothing for 1.5 years
>this is what cnn viewers actually believe

I just looked. Mine are all gone. They took 'em. I was here, and they somehow took 'em. Oh god. Why.

Yes, I am a Kike for attacking the most Jewish President in the history of the United States.

Listen faggot wheres my wall and muslim ban

Cocksucking feet licking beta redditors. Trumps better than Clinton but you can't just let him forget what we wanted him to do because hes OMGOURGUY.

Policy matters not your faggot identity politics.

I hate to say it but I’m starting to think I was conned by him

Preach it. I thought /regret/ was a meme but I honestly think I’m feeling it

Did you just hatch or something? Why are you so bad at this

>Who’s guns has he taken? Where are these guns? When did he start taking them?

Same question I asked during the Obama years.

Funny how when Trump literally says "take their guns, due process second" and it's no prob because he's their guy.

>hello fellow Trump supporters

Tax reform, faggot. Worth the price of admission alone.

Trump learned to fear the NRA less than 24 hours after that shit show. He's not taking shit now.

So already more successful than Obungo.

Passes tax reform
> hurr durr that’s all that matters
You can’t be that stupid

the 14 year olds here that still support him say it's 4D chess so no

>You can’t be that stupid

This one is entry-level at best. It pleased leftists but it's literally not going to happen.

>taking that quote out of context
>self proclaimed Obama fanboy - suddenly cares about gun control

Thanks Saul.

>take your guns

Literally no gun bill will get passed by the GOP Congress. He rused (((Feinstein))) into putting a gun ban into the DACA bill so that neither would pass.

He's playing 88D Washington Kabuki Theater.

>Trump says DACA will be gone by March 5
>DACA is still here

J U S T
U
S
T

Muslim Ban was for the part reinstated by the Supreme Court.

Trump has 8 Jewish Grandchildren.

>Tax reform, faggot. Worth the price of admission alone.

Explain how giving billionaires tax relief benefits you, dumb goy.

I'm sorry Pol is not anti semitic anymore take your blood libel out of here

He also reauthorize the government to spy on you, at the the same time he was complaining about the government spying on him.

I'd seriously kick him in his dumb ass face

>no gun bill passed
>tax cuts passed and get more take home pay
>stopped TPP
>about to put a stop to NAFTA faggotry

Not seeing a problem, OP.

Just waiting on the wall now.

>I'd seriously kick him in his dumb ass face
I feel that if your dreams were a reality a lil jewish girl would be saying her grandpa meant the world to her.
That makes you an
>anti semite
good luck getting a job now

Stopping TPP was the best thing hes done.

who are these niggers arguing against BillBoB getting the latest Jap shit????? who could they be?

I haven't had a job since 2004. Yet I own my house. Get spook or fuck off.

We elected him to hopefully start the next Civil war and he is going to. We are disarming the niggers.

Don't conflate redditor stupidity with identity politics you bumblefucking faggot.

Shut up shill

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Trump is the biggest dicksucker for the establishment. How you guys don't see this is beyond me. You're too busy circle-jerking eachother in this safe space called Sup Forums and fail to see that the guy you're worshipping so much is our biggest enemy. I swear, you guys are fucking worse than the green-haired libtards you oh so try to fight against. I'm tempted to side with left, that's how much you guys piss me off.

You don't deserve that lil flag Dima

letting the nufags who've flooded Sup Forums determine your political allegiance
stay woke lad

Eat a dick, you fucking cunt.

should have locked them inside a safe that was inside another safe

checkmate faggots

Stop replying to troll threads please.
Just report them.

I have more money in every paycheck after they reduced withholdings, memeflag. He's also deported lots of spics, including an ICE raid down the street from me that was very amusing to watch and resulted in a spic eating concrete when he tried to run, and he's named a bunch of judges to the courts. Also the niggercare mandate was repealed as part of the tax bill so the IRS won't fuck you in the ass for not paying for overpriced niggercare plans. 120 miles of wall and he'll get more. Plus he learned to fear the NRA less than 24 hours after that shit show and won't be taking anyone's guns now.

And TPP and he's about to get NAFTA renegotiated.

Were my guns taken, or is one sitting on my lap and the others sleeping in their bed?

totally fake, it was misconstrued , I seen the whole damn press conference and he was only talking about taking them from total whack nut job faggots like you

Does nothing ? My stock portfolio would disagree with you

>This goy pretending he benefits from the tax bill

sage

He's s;ashing the shit out of regulation and lead the biggest tax reform since amensty Reagan. He's definitely doing something. He's trying to streamline this shitty government.

The amount of shill posting on this board is reaching ridiculous proportions. (((They))) must really be concerned about something.

Also, sage.

Still investing in stocks, grandpa?

Yes, Jews certainly want to take down their biggest puppet.

Already started construction

>DACA is still here

Think again faggot lol google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/03/05/dreamers-daca-maryland-judge-trump-438520

>hurrr stating facts must meeen they gettn paid sheckles by dur govement n jeWS to post threds on 4chun to convinc me tht drumpf is BAD!!!!!

Do you know how dumb that sounds?

>(((They))) must really be concerned about something.

Well they're sure as shit not concerned about Grombald interfering with their plans.

Yes, but how does the rich getting billions of dollars in tax breaks help you?

Don't forget DACA.
You are wasting your time though, this is a shill thread, and they have literally summoned themselves before any actual Sup Forums joined the thread.
They need to slide this

>wants to give amnesty to 15 million illegals
>wants to ban guns
>left obamacare alone

damn, trump is the best democratic president ever

Who determines who "whack nut job faggots" are? Jews. Secondly, all it takes to do this is some randomfag saying you're a threat to yourself or others. Antifags will use this as a way to disarm their opponents.

whats the problem in this image?

>everything I don't like is a kike

>except take your guns
Still waiting for this to happen.

Please just shoot yourself before you shoot up a school

Because he's said things without follow up before. Remember Syria?