Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre. Outright

IMPREGNATE BLACK WOMEN they all want to be bleached by white men and have mixed kids. Pretty ones too.

Are you being cheeky and trying to get me to do research or do you actually have an answer to your question?

Because marrying a white male is basically always an upgrade. 50% of african women can't even get married to begin with.

>chubby black girl in my class is dating a white Chad
>black woman at woes tries to get me to date her but not attracted to black women so politely decline
>see black women and white men all over my campus
>black friend of mine has his GF stolen by white dude
Honestly what the fuck is going on here guys, these black women are up to something. They have this meme "down with the swirl" and shit like that, weird stuf is happening, I think they want to create a mullato super race.

>mulatto
>super race

>intelligence and good looks of white people
>mixed with physical strength of black people
>mixed with racial solidarity of black people
>can later breed out the black genes and retain the white genes after taking over the world

(((They))) fear the WMBF couple. That's why you almost never see this pairing in the media. It's always some other combination to distract you from the fact that your destiny as a European man is to colonize black pussy and re-enslave her with the power of your virile white seed.

This is the pairing that was made when the white man conquered Africa and the world, and (((they))) know that reconquering the black woman is the first step to reconquering the world once again.

Engaged to a sexy redpilled black woman. Ask me anything.

Because women are generally the catalyst for divorce and Black women aren't dumb enough to sabotage marrying up.

nice

didn't she and her friends freak out when they found out you were a drumpf supporter?

nice try kike

You lucky motherfucker

How does one acquire such a woman?

At least the kids will have a dad, but they will still grow up to be niggers. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Nope. She was on the Trump train before me. I was hesitant at first and thought he was bullshitting but she got me on board.
I don't know man. I never dated a black girl before so it's not like I was looking for that. We just met and got along right away and had a ton of shit in common and its been 5 years. She's the whitest black girl you'll ever meet to be fair. If you talked to her on the phone you'd assume she was white.

Divorce is usually initiated by women. Black women usually only get to be with black men. On the rare occasion when they manage to end up lucky enough to get married to a white man they don't want to throw that away.

Not a question, just commenting on how fun it is to lock mouths with those big lips and climax at the same time. To cum balls deep in a fine nigress whilst envisioning your mulatto spawn to be the king of the niggers and lead the black race back to Africa for good.

I couldn't have put it so elequently. Thanks.

:^)

“Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States? ”

Define successful? The vast majority of successful and wealthy relationships in America are white couples. Bar none. Idiot

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

Because the woman’s knowledge she can’t do better is what keep marriages together.

On that note, marriage isn’t a 50-50 chance of divorce; half of men will get divorced 100% of the time and half will maintain a marriage 100% of the time.

This is a critical distinction.

You know damn well by successful he means marriages actually not ending in divorce.

were having a racemix thread what more do you want for fucks sake lol

>mom, I posted it again!

>giving it (you)s

I feel like a relationship with a black girl would be like visiting Costa Rica, a beautiful country thats fun to vist, but not nesscarily a place I would want to stay unless im an old white man

Even a total (lol, stayed with kids) nigger dad will beat the shit out of his kids for being out of line (because it costs him time and money until they are 18).

A black kid with an awful nigger of a dad stands a better chance than a mulatto with a single white mom. This is truth and you know it.

sage
WHY ARE LEFTISTS TRYING TO MEME WMBF
WHAT THE FUUUUUUU

>when your woman informs your political decisions.

You are 10p% a cuck. She got you locked down financially and does what the fuck you want when she wants.
>no, she’s different
>I found a woman who isn’t manipulative

We’ve already established she can manipulate YOU, a so-called man. I pity you.

countersage

Shill thread
Stop posting slutty women

We’ve had this thread HUNDREDS of times
Mods, you can delete the threads about the Parkland shooter being connected to Isis but not this? Fucking really?

You're a fucking virgin. She doesn't have shit locked down and she doesn't manipulate me. She simply started paying attention to the primaries before I did and was more informed. You, on the other hand, have never even kissed a girl yet you go around calling people cucks. Immolate yourself.

because black women are ride or die

plus they can cook and have fat asses

At least she's trying to get him to vote for the right instead of the left

Damn
What a catch

Faggot shill

Black women are just exotic enough to stop your dick from getting bored.

That is very important.

Fuck off Nigger

But user, I want more police brutality. Don’t get me wrong, there IS a line, but many of our men in blue are literally too scared to protect our communities; not because they are scared of criminals, but from their fear of unwarranted social backlash and understanding that their commissioner will graciously discharge them but leave them out of a job none-the-less.

Criminals are fucking criminals, and I want them stopped: most specifically violent criminals. While I will share your outrage with a cop getting violent over speeding or drugs I have zero tolerance for perpetrators of overtly violent or violently coercive acts. I not only do not care if they end up shot, I actively HOPE that violent people are shot by police, even in a “legally wrongful” manner.

You have never “won” the knockout game as an unwilling participant and had a gun drawn on you. You have never had your place of business ransacked by a pack of niggers.

Violent crime SHOULD be met with a higher magnitude of violence, you sacrificed your rights first when you violated the NAP and the social contract and further when you fled rightful prosecution.

We could probably agree unilaterally on nonviolent “crimes”, but fuck you for defending violent criminals.

>y-you probably haven’t even had sex!
>who cares if my woman is leading the relationship.
Soyboy general?

White dick can evolve a black girl's offspring 900,000 years in 9 months.

Giving eloquence to my misadventures is something I do well, especially since I was having this relationship in spite of being spoken for.

Notice you didn't deny it. You're a bitter virgin faggot. I can practically smell the tendies sizzling through my screen.

I have never met a black chick I wanted to be with irl.

it's simple. white men are tired of the bullshit white women pull, and black women are tired of the bullshit black men pull. no one is more redpilled than a black woman who has faced abuse from other blacks all her life, so it makes for a good match

This, the real white man's burden

Wrong. She succeeded. I’m glad to have another vote, but not another cukservative being a spokesperson for sanity.

I have more respect for a leftist that turned a conservative woman into a leftist whore than a man who has his opinions dictated by a woman, a nigger no less.

I would accuse you of being an ideologue without morals, but I believe you are just happy with any votes we can get.

>Oooga booga police Oooga booga Prison Industrial Complex
Ok then. Pull out the cops and let the niggers all kill each other. Works for me.

shlomo the leaf strikes again
Sage it

Gratitude for the social elevation.

non-fugly and non-dumb black girls are even harder to find than the same in any other race. if you can get one though good for you.

You would believe me if I did? Then fine, I lost my virginity half of my lifetime ago when I was 16.

There, so did you lose the argument, or was denying it a fruitless excercise as I anticipated?

Also fuck you I love trendies.

Why do you have your head so far up your ass you can't allow yourself to think of the possibility where a man respects the opinion of his wife?

Your entire existence is a fruitless exercise. Nothing you can say will prove to me that you're anything but an ignorant piece of shit that is irredeemably bitter about not being able to get laid.

Because black women are gratefull that a white man chose them while white women are disgusted you’re not in the 1%

Shame that she got fat now

Look man
If you can't listen and respect your gf's opinion then that's a shit relationship
There's no reason to continue to see each other if there's 0 respect

What do you mean "can't"? Over 80% of black women marry by 35, just a little older than other racial groups.

I should elaborate, women don’t have opinions (rather, convictions), they have other men’s opinions.
Hence me calling him a cuck (though I imagine it is more literal in this case.)

I come from a good family, I have multiple successful women in engineering and law in my family and I love the, very much. My sister is more successful than me!

They are still fucking women.

why are unicorns the most magical creatures

hint: they aren't and they don't fucking exist, just like the premise of this slide thread

sage

>you were right from the start
>evidence will never sway me
What a shocker.

>My sister is more successful than me!
I can see why

Sigh more or less...

Non-denial.

>black woman
>physical strength

The day of the leafblower is coming, kike. You best be ready

because black grils suck dick.

Admittedly single now, and you are free to use that as ammo if you wish; but my most successful relationships were when I didn’t have respect for them and they had respect for me (which, you will notice is not a zero respect relationship). My shortest relationships were my earliest when I tried to respect and nurture them.

Nurturing is the way, respecting is not.

Where do I find fed up white men who will take care of me without saying so explicitly?

You've never even held a girl's hand, neckbeard. Admit it. You have all these ideals built up in your head of how you think things should be when all along you're not even taking part in any of it.

Black women see white men as more stable, and they want their offspring to have "Good hair".

Those are the only reasons as to why they do it.

It´s because whites marrying nigress are submisive betacucks

I HATE THIS GORGEOUS FUCKING BIIIIIIIITCH

Because there is like 12 of these marriages spanning the entirety of the east and west coasts combined.

>implying we sex with nigger

Post black tits

Because she wants to marry a black woman?
Show your flag, leaf.
FWIW, she is successful because she is immensely talented in her field and a repository of rote knowledge, not because she is thoughtful or insightful. Just like almost everyone else, male or female.

>oh no, I accidentally BTFO myself by offering unsolicited information. I should have just said my sister is a dumb whore!

I was making a point that I don’t find women helpless failures, but that they have certain social weaknesses that anyone with eyes to see would recognize.

nah ya fucking (((leaf))). (((their))) agenda on racemixing is to create a casteless, creedless, rootless people with no heritage, identity, or sense of inherent community. Cattle, easily dictated to from on high and controlled when necessary. If it's not obvious to you that creating a mutt generation by destroying white and asian cultures while propping up this black royalty narrative then you're not even an informed shitposter. it's condescending as all hell that they lead black communities on with the faintest mention of their "former glory" as if to rouse them with a whisper, and to incite this uppending with the mere mention of power in abstract form. what's worse is they've achieved their desired result.

Turns out when you dislocate a people from there home of origin, treat them terribly and foster a cultural environment where intelligence is frowned upon and weeded out. you can create a marginalized but more importantly easily controlled populace. Then all you have to do is get them to cannabilize your enemies. that's what (((they))) want. and it's what (((they've))) already succeeded at starting.

I fucked your sister.

I have to ask, do you think this counts as an argument, even if I had literally never seen a woman? You reek of /leftypol/ shaming tactics and mirror their lack of substance.

What IS the point you hope to make that isn’t about me? Do you even remember?

You wouldn’t be the first.
Your desperation is showing.

t.chang

Based leaf.

The point would be that you don't know what you're talking about. Only somebody that's frustrated about their own inadequacies could possibly be that worried about whom someone else was fucking. It's pathetic and this board is rife with it. It has nothing to do with shaming though I suppose I could see why you might think that.

Why the hell do you think your sister can be both intelligent and yet incapable of independent thought?

And this.
Do you apply those same beliefs to your sister as you do other women? Seems like you're just a hypocrite. Your sister is a stupid roastie and probably sucked myriad dicks.

Right here
If you're for real that is

This is an anonymous Mongolian cave painting forum. I’ll gladly admit I’ve never so much as made eye contact with a woman if you could dredge up even the slightest opposition to anything I’ve said that isn’t an attack on my character.

On a side note, does this generally work? I mean I have to imagine every now and then you nail someone who is a virgin, but does that actually win the argument? Does that in some way preclude you from making an argument or even a point of your own?
Or is it merely an empty hope that you can make someone upset because of the emptiness in your own life?
Just curious.

That's Miss Love right?

I actually already answered that. She is a repository of rote knowledge gained from male authors. Tremendous memory she has, damn near photographic, though she slips at times. She also has a humbleness that allows her to hear other views and test them (which is remarkable) but she hardly has an original thought to her, and any discussion of philosophy she leans on quotes rather than logical detailing.

She is in every sense remarkable, but she still managed to be transformed almost entirely by her husband (who is based, thankfully). While she was never a rabid feminist she was one in name and didn’t want to have children, now she is raising a beautiful white child.