Angel Merkel Is Based AF!!!

sputniknews.com/europe/201803061062258564-merkel-germany-gender-neutrality/
Germany should be proud of her! She is such a strong and independent women! She will not stand for these social justice warriors bullying her into changing the german national anthem! Also I think she did the right thing in accepting refugees Germany should accept even more they need more people since the native population is not having enough children!

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201803061062258564-merkel-germany-gender-neutrality/
google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/419407-germany-refugee-two-wives/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sputniknews.com/europe/201803061062258564-merkel-germany-gender-neutrality/
who gives a fuck about her, once she falls it'll be hard

Based in the wrong ways, perhaps.
LGBT are problematic, yes, but they’re nowhere near the existential threat that are posed by the terrorists she keeps importing.

why would she fall the Germans especially the young love her! And after her will be another left wing politician! Germany has no fight in it left! I think the more fighting age males they import the better it will help support their welfare state even at a worst case scenario of just pumping in more numbers to keep it alive and going! Migrants help boost gdp!

Merkel is super based! She is bringing in muslims who hate jews so why would you dislike her! She is doing her best!

>Be Merkel
>Order a SJW to make stupid suggestions
>Decline it
>People think: Merkel does a good job!
Fuck it

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/419407-germany-refugee-two-wives/amp/

Merkel is doing what she can! Stop complaining you voted her in and she is doing her best to solve germanys problem which is germans who don't have enough children! She is smart and knows muslims have lots of kids and therefore invites them in to live off Germoney welfare! Genius!

ever since she gave obama a blow job have no use for her. dennis rodman did fuck her in the ass though as kim fuck her head up.

Fuck her and fuck you.

it's not bait people need to stop hating on merkel she is the most powerful politician and the leader of the free earth!!! Borders should not exist it's 2018!!!

your racism is showing! watch your racism please! and you sound sexist and islamophobic!

Troll harder

Kys...she let the barbarians in the gates...o wait your larping...if not kys

nein

Yes spend all germany's taxes without paying back in....take and don't assimilate...75% of migrant females don't have jobs and are on welfare.....rape is cool to....stupid nigger

barbarians? we are all one race the human race! there is no such thing as barbarians we are all equal! Merkel wants to save Germany and the only way is to invite the whole world to Germany! Germany is rich and can afford to give the new arrivals welfare for life a free house, car, and girlfriend! This is the only way Germany can survive it must learn to become mulitcultral! I wish my country Lithuania was more like Germany! We need more dieversity here!

Doesn't matter they still contribute by spending money on Germany products! the gdp is higher and that is all that matter! A light rise in crimes such as rape is a small price to pay for the survivial of Germany, if native Germans refuse to have children then more immigrants must be allowed and those who want to come in the most are muslims and africans who have great birth rates and will improve the economy by spending money for them and their 5+ children! I think Merkel is the smartestest person in all of history!

we should gas her and ban birth control

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

birth control is fine, native germans use it because the don't want children while africans and muslims do not because they understand and value the family! Merkel is the superwoman of the world!