Genocide Jews NOW

When will the world be red-pilled enough to realize that isreal is a shithole country with no moral values, that actively infiltrates and takes overthrows governments using the memes of world peace and 'equality for all'

>isreali forces throwing stun grenade at couple fleeing from forming protests holding their baby
uk.news.yahoo.com/israeli-activists-capture-video-border-111135022.html

>isreal threatening refugees to take one-way ticket back to their own countries or end up in jail
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-refugees-africa-order-leave-country-prison-threat-a8138961.html

>israel using close ties with US to send organized crime groups into America to push specific agendas
thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/10311-us-cables-russian-israeli-mafias-gaining-power-infiltrating-governments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/11/how-the-media-makes-the-israel-story/383262/
cnn.com/2018/03/05/politics/nikki-haley-aipac/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're our slave, amerimutt

When is Sup Forums going to stop being idiotic enough to think you can still genocide the Jews when Israel has 400 fucking nuclear bombs at its disposal

lol

It’s all about who strikes first.

yes i know but at least im sentient enough to realize im a slave to the system instituted by one specific group of people....

>It's another shill pretends to be a nutjob to make the board look worse episode
yawn, step up Shareblue

anyone who doesnt hate the jews AND lives in the US has been living with their eyes shut for far too long.

BUT AAAAHHHH UR JUST CRAZY AAAAAHHHH im sure all the jews on the board will flock together to screech this

You're the shill, shill. The jews are behind everything

>blaming everything you've done bad to yourself on da joos
Wew lad
Take responsibility and admit your own faults.

What is it, 2018? So like 15 years tops.

Fuck off kike.

??????????????????????

this is the ultimate example of a shill post
>no context
>no argument
>negative, baseless, empty post to make others seem 'wrong'

try harder, at least read the post next time jewby

If the jews are so industrious, successful and influential in their diaspora communities why do they need so much foreign aid.
Are they only capable of abstract dealings over a goyim and not capable of the work required to fulfill a country's needs?

fuck drumpf

>162924454
>Joo

Coincidence detected. Kill yourself, Shlomo. (You) denied.

What you guys forgot to mention is that the woman who gave birth to you, will die if you don't reply, to this post.

I miss /news/ when everyone knew it was a joke
Now everyone seems to have fallen for the meme and are hardcore LARPing as nazi wannabees

>US poster posting memes irrelevant to the thread about how the US is bad

wow who wouldve predicted the jews would flood the thread with random ass empty posts?????

Never. The normim will never wake up, and will indeed actively fight against the call to wake.

When it comes to Israel the "left" and "right" in the political sphere question its legitimacy, activity, existence and international conduct. You only have to look towards the United Nations and their stance on Israel on many issues.
The next push to quieten this sentiment is to label any thought contrary to Zionism as anti-semitism. Therefore dismissing any arguments against the actions of the state of Israel.

good ole jew murder

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Not with computers anymore
Ever heard about "dead mans hand"?
Yeah

>memeflag
>da joos
>wew lad
Go back to r*ddit kike.

Just a couple more articles to add

mind you these are all from googling 'Israel news', no biases in the search or the websites, negative biases in a few of the authors however, but i mean, can you really blame them after spending time with jews?

>journalists pressured into writing more articles about Israel being 'the real victims'
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/11/how-the-media-makes-the-israel-story/383262/

>israel crying about how theyre being 'bullied' for being called out on their humanitarian issues
cnn.com/2018/03/05/politics/nikki-haley-aipac/index.html

>israel has no moral values
>you're on Sup Forums

define "morals" user

when did i ever say i myself hold strict moral values

obv someone in favor of stamping out every life of the jewish scourge on this planet has pretty loose morals

>
>>isreal threatening refugees to take one-way ticket back to their own countries or end up in jail

"Refugees" more like some niggers who are too lazy to fix their country so they invade ours.
All they do is trash and shit the streets, rape, and fucking reproduce here and sebd their fucking mini nigger kids to our schools because "its democracy"
My school here who has a long history in israel and has a big reputation for many graduates, who today serve in luxurious placed in idf and high tech, is gonna shut down soon for thoes mutherfuckers.
They literally spit on us when we pass there.

you fags still arguing about morals? give that stuff up, it holds you back from your final form. when i had morals i didn't rape 3 yr olds but now that ive given them up i get 500% more pleasure than i used to before

So why is your country pushing for the UN to 'follow' their humanitarianism accept tenfold the refugees they currently have. Israel was literally just saying this yesterday. what did your country mean by this???