HAPPENING: DAY OF DE PORT HAS COME

twitter.com/thehill/status/970878159993425921

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/970760324126212096
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELET THIS

>MEXICAN PRIDE!! ALSO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T MAKE US GO BACK TO MEXICO!!

Called it. Now he can blame the Democrats

Are you excited that your family is coming home, puto?

>budget vote in 9 days
>democrats shut the government down and push back the budget vote twice for daca
>they were too busy to keep daca on everybody's mind because they needed to gungrab again
the absolute state of the democratic party

Yes, Second Mexican-American war is coming.
the only last step is nuking NAFTA.

Bros, I'm drunk and haven't been in the net for two days (in-laws visiting & spending time with kids)... I'm fucking ignorant about what this means... can y'all give a brainlet version rundown?

excellent

Sorry, I'm low IQ but what does this exactlymean? That DACA has officially ended and they won't be accepting any new applicants or..?

This, please explain for us that are retarded

Kys faggot

It's actually 4D chess this time.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/970760324126212096

Protection expires.

Mexico needs America to invade. Honestly.

It's such a fucking shithole. If we invaded Mexico, or even conquered it in a defensive war like the first time around, we'd be on the hook to rebuild it or be war criminals (this is really a thing, look it up).

It means once DACA expires it will be legal to beat your ass and kill you in broad daylight with zero legal punishment.

Get the fuck out of America.

Good luck somehow maintaining California with your fucked economy. Trust me, you'll need it.

The Hill is fake news

NOT TIRED

Didn't a different federal judge block the expiration date though?

DIOS DE PORTATION

Dios means God

DACA is kill. The dems are too busy attempting gun-grabbing to try and make a decent deal. Once it expires, they're going bye bye.

>A federal judge in Maryland has sided with the Trump administration over a lawsuit challenging the Justice Department's ability to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

>Judge Roger W. Titus, a Bush appointee, ruled late Monday President Trump acted within his authority in his plan to rescind an executive order former President Barack Obama announced in 2012 as a way to protect illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States as minors. Trump ended the order over a period of six months until Congress could legislatively solve the problem.

>"This decision took control of a pell-mell situation and provided Congress — the branch of government charged with determining immigration policy — an opportunity to remedy it. Given the reasonable belief that DACA was unlawful, the decision to wind down DACA in an orderly manner was rational," Titus wrote.

TL:DR A judge ruled that the current president can rescind the previous presidents executive orders (in this case DACA) without involving Congress.

The Dems kept passing on DACA that POTUS kept proposing. Now we deport all undocumented anchor babies and get the pleasure of blaming democrats

I've been a citizen of this country my whole life you piece of shit

>Trump is the god of deportation
heh

>TL:DR A judge ruled that the current president can rescind the previous presidents executive orders (in this case DACA) without involving Congress
Thanks user

>>>mexico

NICE

>judge didn't block Trump for no good reason
Well this is a pleasant surprise. Can't wait to hear another e-mail from my college administration crying about it.

time to go home

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Why do I get the feeling you have a whole folder of faggots eating fruit

I don't know why it took a federal judge to figure this out, makes no sense king nigger could go around congress and the law to create daca but trump cant just remove it

>A judge ruled that the current president can rescind the previous presidents executive orders (in this case DACA) without involving Congress.
still surprised me it took a judge to state the obvious.

this will start the race war for sure

Okay what the actual fuck
A judge from fucking MARYLAND actually sided with Trump?!?!?

>Protection expires.
..and now ICE has the registry.

Fuck off I'm not even Mexican.

THIS

So DACA is finally dead?
I never understood why people thought it would be extended or anything just because the Supreme Court didn't rule on it and Federal judge rules on it. It is, rather was, an executive order, not a law.

I hope youre kidding. Any person within United States jurisdiction has the full protection of law and full rights to due process.

That's why we have Guantanamo

Nope.

ikr

>dismiss challenge to ending
took me a while to deconstruct this...
so there was a challenge to the ending of DACA
and now the challenge is dismissed so DACA will be ended?
am i getting that right?

DACA was/ is unconstitutional

I’m no expert, but I see a clear path for Trump to grant an extension, out of the goodness of his heart, to the original 600,000 or so who were essentially granted work permits under Obama, and then send the rest of the trash to the other side of the wall. Oh they’ll bitch and moan, but he’d be honoring Obama’s original fuckwittery and he can blame the Democrats for being unable to be reasonable about this. Regardless of what hapoens, one thing is for certain - California is about to go into full autistic screeching mode.

Another campaign promise delivered. Don really threaded the needle with DACA and showed his political brilliance. I doubted him many times along the way, but he came through in the end and made the dems look like the extremists during an election year.

>pic for (You)
>t.socially crippled incel
SHHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTT

yes. mexicans thought the president can't end presidential issued executive orders.

WRONG!

Only legal citizens have protection of the constitution, it in absolutely no way shape or form applies to anyone who is not a fully vetted US citizen. So not you guttierez and not you juanito.

No it won't die.

It's in everyone's best interest for a current president to rescind a previous presidents EO. That way if your political opposition gets the POTUS and makes a dumb EO, if your guy gets in later, he can reverse it.

source?

>war criminals
You act like someone besides the United States is going to enforce that.

should it be? yes... will it be? who the fuck knows at this point

There really was no reason it couldn’t be repealed it was unconstitutional

I'm looking forward to the meteor of salt that's going to hit the internet from this. Also BRAAAAAP

Just waiting on the wall now.

Pottery.

How is the US so fucking cucked when it comes to it's numerous illegal aliens?
Do they realize that even the more liberal nation's around the world enforce their borders. Even the faggots letting in hordes of muslim migrants are bringing them in legally.

Yep that's his game plan, notice how all the sudden gun control talks went away and the bill that is being crafted is most likely DOA.

What do you mean?

Read the article you mong.

I'm aware, I just figured the decision would be made by some idiot from the 9th circuit and we'd have to wait a couple months for the Supreme Court to overturn it.

Don't say I didn't warn you. All felonies committed on American soil will be prosecuted.

Because we had King Nigger in charge. Now we are fixing it.

*slurp*

Same shit about to happen with gun regs

Leftists want them so they can achieve perpetual power by promising welfare and other shit.
It's about power.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

oh that sucks

Check. Incel nice try faggot.

Dems won't allow it to die. It will just turn into something else just like the rest of congressional issues.

Spic here
To the posters advocating amnesty
DON'T
No matter what you show them, the beans (vast majority of them) will never vote conservative and will always blindly vote liberal, even if it hurts them
They have this innate obligation to vote for big gov
There are too few good beans and too many shitty ones to bend on this
They must all go
I vote conservative but my vote is completely nullified by my two parents and sister who vote liberal
My mother was granted citizenship by a fucking republican ffs and she hates the republican party on every and all stances, she doesn't bother reading into them, it's just my tribe vs yours at this point

It's not even an EO it's a memo.

>Second Mexican-American war
>caused because both of them don't want more Mexicans

>All those faggots on twatter saying Trump rejected all bipartisan deals.
I swear America is suffering from a disease called leftism. Trump even said he would accept any bipartisan deal and democrats simply wouldn't sign in for anything, Trumps own base turned on him when he said he would accept 1.8m ilegals if they gave him his wall and these faggots still said no because all they care about are votes, not the fucking ilegals in the first place.
America you have some serious cleaning to do with all these leftist shitfaces

Sadly the gun shit isn’t over, they’ve got the stores not selling AR’s etc.

or is it just that the challenged is dismissed so now it's up to congress/the president to try to end DACA again?
round 2?
or does it seal the fate of DACA to end?
i believe it's the former

I agree.

No, no, I'm GLAD this happened, but MD judges are notoriously Lib
This is like a one in a million ruling

Whats her position on abortion? Somehow univision and telemundo avoid that topic like the plague because they know mexicans in general but women in particular are prolife.

>California is about to go into full autistic screeching mode.
This pleases me dearly

Their new focus now is dropping the Electoral College instead of focusing on DACA

No, it means USCIS will no longer renew the DACA brats' temporary work permits.

I know. Too close to DC

They've already dropped the tax bill and didn't bring up DACA for a month or so. Now they're going after guns for a one issue midterm.

Whyyyyy won’t more Americans watch CSPAN? Simply watching live House and Senate hearings is one of the biggest “red pills” any American can swallow right now. It’s one thing to read Trump tweets about Democrats being obstructionist retards, but it’s mind blowing to see it play out on the House or Senate floor... and to then read the so-called recaps from our MSM and lying politicians.

It'll expire now for sure.

I forgot about that one but she's a good (trash) catholic and listened to antichrist currently in command of the church and is open to it
Doesn't approve of it but won't try and legally stop it either
Yeah shillvision avoids the morally conservative values because it goes against the lib agenda

>tfw shills tried to have us turn on Trump because of this just like with Syria and continuing with gun control
BTFO

>>>somali

I can’t wait.

>it's just my tribe vs yours at this point
You realize what this means for you and other conservative hispanics when things get worse for this country, right?

Well they’re successfully abolishing gun sales in stores etc.

idk about that...

It already did on the 5th