Bat is perfect

Bat is perfect

I like her funbags.

Holy shit. Bat in modern clothes is so fucking hot

Got anymore?

I want to cuddle this vampire.

Paizuri

This picture makes me appreciate adult bat even more.

Reminds me of someone else.

Honestly the tits are just ridiculous. She has such a pretty face and it's thrown off by the cartoonishly huge tits.

She has the body to go along with the tits. It's not a like a bunch of other characters where the character is a twig with tits bolted on.

So, it's been confirmed she's Italian?
Nice

Inserting between Bat's bats

>Tfw you didn't see the shoes at first and you thought they were ridiculous small feet

Can't unsee

You put your... that!
Y... your pOnOs!
To her...
Her...
....her tOOts!
And j..
J...
JAM IT IN!

Better tits size

My fucking dick

If they were a few cup sizes smaller she would still look voluptuous and fit her figure perfectly. She looks like she went overboard at a discount plastic surgeon. They look like Dolly Parton clown tits.

There! Now these are good big tits that aren't baboonishly huge.

Shut up faggot

I want to sink my fingers in them

I'm gonna tell your mom you're using potty words.

I'm going to tell your dad you took off your special helmet.

If she were perfect people would post all her forms in these threads. Clearly some are flawed and posted less and thus the gesamtkunstwerk also can't be perfect.

You're gonna get a wallop! No fidget spinner and Minecraft for you!

WOAH MAMA

why she doesnt use this form more often? any story related reason?

Nigga you cannot be serious

I literally never watched this i just search for big bat and white cat pictures

Her apparent age is used as a power meter. She loses most of her powers for the main series.

Well shit man take another one then

At some point I'll pick this up

This form is true perfection. Although other forms are good, too.

some forms are definitely better than others

Only when viewed through the lens of personal bias.

How come a character is allowed to have so many perfect designs in different ages.

I did not recognized her until I saw the other post.
This is her when she met bee in Karen Ogre ( probably).

By being the cutest

>small tits on teen shinobu
I can't recognize her either

>why
* They need to power up to a point where they might not be able to handle the sun. But if it is just in her teen form, it might be possible. They were fine in her 13yrs old form in Kabuki. A couple of notch more is not a big problem. At night-time, there would not be any problem as seen in Nise.
* Rrrgi would no be able to hold himself. He can't even hold himself even if she is in her Loli form. Just imagine what would happen it she remains on that form. We might end up having one or two more Spooky if she is not careful enough.
* She loves it when he carries her around. Her favourite spot is above his shoulders. We see her there a couple of times and she specifically requested him to do so in Kabuki.

I looked up the source and it is said there, it was a Karen cosplay. The REAL Karen does not really have large tits. The Karen in the attached pic is just an exaggeration.

What's kisshot mean

>Rrrgi would no be able to hold himself. He can't even hold himself even if she is in her Loli form. Just imagine what would happen it she remains on that form.
Oh god I just thought of what he might do if she stayed in that form.

kissing her is enough to make you "shoot"

Wasn't her name just made up to convey that kind of 'dangerous but passionate' image that she has?

Deathtopia had the same thing.

To remember those people who sacrifice their lives for princess Acelora. Kill and eat people will love.
Although after turning to a Vampire, who the fuck cares human lives? How Many Breads Have You Eaten In Your Life?

She is Nisio's masterpiece. Perfect all around.

Why is she comically huge in owari

I know she's tall and Araragi is a manlet but she's like twice his height.

She was in the process of becoming Godzilla to destroy the world when Ragi finally got around to being alive again.

Wat

Nisio creates top girls in the industry. Kissshot is his best girl. Of course she is perfect.

this is now my head canon

Now it all makes sense.

Giant Senjougahara vs Kaiju Kiss Shot when?

Shaft is in on the /fit/ memes.

Seconded. The things I didn't know I needed...

Stop being gay, you faggot.

He's not being entirely literal.
The anime changed the scene a bit, but in the novel she had her hands wrapped around Gaen's throat and was offering the generous option of leaving Araragi dead and dying an excruciating and slow death, or bringing him back to life and dying a quick and painless one. She was just so happy that Araragi was back that she forgot to kill Gaen, but if Araragi stayed dead then it would have gone straight into the Mayoi Jiangshi timeline where the world was destroyed and 99.9% of life was wiped out.

Shinobu saw how devastated Araragi was to see the world in that state. She'd limit herself to a handful of exorcists.

>bat is perfect
Yeah, she's the perfect cuckqueen. I mean, not only does she take the cucking like a champ without ever getting any dick herself, but she also rationalizes it without the need for Raragi to even utter a word. I love girls with no sense of dignity too fellow batfags.

At least she's not being emotionally manipulated like Crab

>can't deny the point
>posts an even bigger cuckqueen with even less dignity to illustrate his point
All the girls are suckers and cucks to a degree, but Bat and Cat definitely take the (maybe literal) cake.

>high waist jeans
get the fuck out of the way shes mine

Damn it Araragi, just have regret sex.

But then he would have to admit that he cheated and he's too much of a moralfag for that. Anything right up to the line is a-ok though.

Go on...

I didn't recognize her with the brown hair, why would she dye it

her butt is amazing

It's the color of her hair in Kizu when she's in the shadow. It's quite accurate to how blonde hair actually behaves, but that art has her in the wrong lighting for it.

>special helmet

That is not necessarily true since she can chose not to change form even if she is powerful enough to do so per Kabuki.
Karen Bee demonstrates that she can switch between two distinguishable forms without the need of sucking blood.
Also, from Hana, we can see that Rrrgi's immortality increased just by observing how much his hair grew in a month time.
Just considering that, we can say that Bat is powerful enough to go beyond her 13 years old form but sadly, would not (probably).

>nice ahoge boner

>Kiss Shot
When Smoking Weed, One Person Takes A Drag, Holds It In, And Kisses Someone Exhaling, While The Person Receiving Is Inhaling.
>Guy: -Takes A Drag And Kisses The Girl-
>Girl: -Inhales The Drag-
>Guy2: Nice Kiss Shot.

dude can you not

When I read Waza I was like WTF if you can change forms any time why don't you just keep your perfect 12 years old loli form.

It's almost like the answer was simplified for someone who has never seen the series. Also, it's Karen Ogre, not Karen Bee.

CUTE!

She reminds me of a cat. So happy about a meal and proud of their hunt, even while covered in blood.

>She'd limit herself to a handful of exorcists.
Bat also speculated that she killed only a few even in route x and eventually spread out like a decease

Even if she knows that Rrrgi would not want her to destroy humanity again, it is still possible that she would break at some point. This can happen if she fails to kill herself multiple times. I doubt that kokoro-watari can kill her because, if it can, she would have used it in route x to kill herself. Not even the sun can totally kill her on that route. Since she became more powerful in ougi dark, that she can totally withstand the heat of the sun, she may not even die at all no matter what she do. It is show that, she can only be killed by herself or her minion through energy drain.

Though she may have only personally turned a few people, her thralls were still following her will. And she could also choose to not make thralls. How the fuck do you misinterpret something that hard?

Rrrgi already showed signs that he wants to taste her.
He is probably holding himself too much that he badly needs to take it out on snail.
He even sniffs bat's panty-hose as showed in koyomi torus.

>By the way, Shinobu is also sitting on the couch, though, she does not sit next to me on my lap.
>Her shoulder blade rested against my chest.
>Now if I use my tongue licking the back of her neck, I do not know if she is startled, just thinking like that, I said:

>Looking at this near distance to see the lips of this girl is so attractive, not imagining doing something that is not clear to the lips is not considered a crime? Just thinking seriously about it, I just realized this point.

>Though her mouth are was covered in cream and sugar, her tone of voice was cautious.
>It made me want to clean her lips up by kissing and licking it off.
>Although I wouldn’t.

>dick
I doubt she would settle for only a piece of him. She is holding every inch of his body just by being with him 24/7.
>cucking like a champ
She is not acting like that at all. She only tolerates up to some point and then acts whenever she does not like what is happening or if she thinks that things are getting too far. Whenever Rrrgi does something wrong, he needs to compensate for it. That is one rule in their relationship.
(Nise)
>Ah, but that Shinobu is my weakness.
>Can say is the fatal weakness.
>Because she is in my shadow, always together twenty-four hours so to maintain good relations, compromise is necessary.

>Karen Bee
Opps! I did not notice that. It is also redundant because Karen=Bee.

I only said that what she did in route x was no different with regards to the number she directly turned into a minion.
>she could also choose to not make thralls
Creating a minion is unavoidable. She cannot really chose to make or not to make one. As long as its blood is drained, it will become a minion. Unless its remains is completely consumed, that is. In a broken state, she might not be able to notice that she did not completely consume the carcasses. If even a small part is left unconsumed, it could still become a minion and most probably a mindless one like the ones in Kabuki. It is very likely that the same thing would happen again given how fragile bat's soul is. She might act tough but once Rrrgi dies, she eventually will break apart. I don't think that there is anybody who needs him more than her. Not even crab.

She has spent six hundred fucking years specifically not creating minions you massive, glue-huffing retard.

It goes both ways. Those two cannot live without the other anymore. It is really unhealthy IRL but that is how it goes for both of them.

Is it worth watching this whole series? I've been wanting to get into it for the waifus, but feels like too much of a commitment.

Give it a shot. It's not for everyone, but people who like it tend to really like it.

And yet she created mindless ones in Kabuki. You just proved further that she was out of her mind at that time.

She really needs to set a way for her to quickly die to prevent that from happening again. By owari, she does not seem to have one. If she did, she would have killed herself already once she leaned that Rrrgi is dead. Instead, she resorted in threatening Gaen to bring him back.

if all you want is pure fanservice then no, if you want a mildy interesting plot with abstract art AND waifus, then yes

She had no minion during those years because she ate everything. Every molecules has to be consumed. It is what Deathopia taught her.

>By owari, she does not seem to have one.
Kagenui is perfectly capable of it if she just lets it happen. Shinobu held on then because she thought there was a chance of Araragi being revived. You sure have zero faith in Shinobu/understanding of her despite liking her so much.

How long have you been watching anime?
I know this is going to sound pretentious but I feel this is one of the only series where you need some kind of background to truly enjoy. This series relative to enjoyment is 75% dialogue & "art", 24% waifus and 1% plot.

When I picked up bakemonogatari I found it kinda boring, years later monogatari is now my favorite franchise by a long shot. I'd say give it a shot, and if you don't enjoy it at first don't give up on it completely and maybe come back to it later

It is really creepy. I bet Crab will have chills hearing something like that. She said that relationships that last forever is creepy.

How are you at handling long sentences and reading really fast?

>How are you at handling long sentences and reading really fast?
Boy if that isn't an understatement. Should mention awkward wording on occasion and having to pause every fucking frame for the quick powerpoint thoughts.

I need bat to really die to believe that anyone could kill her. The show has been consistent that she is somewhat invincible. Also, if kagenui can do that, she would have done so in Kabuki. Remember, bat badly wanted to die there. Bat miserably failed there and ended only being badly burned. You've seen bat and Rrrgi's fight in kizu. There regeneration power is insane. In addition to that, the older vampire gets, the stronger they become. The stronger they become, that harder for them to die. In shinobumonogatari, Deathopia could not totally kill herself even though she wanted to die. Up to shinobu*, it is shown that only a minion can kill a powerful master.
>There is loophole to all that. They need to kill bat in her loli form.

I don't think I could kill someone as adorable as this.