ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING! Bombshell relevation: the US president is compromised by Russia

AJ Benza exposed Trump's 'secret' Russian sex life on Stern in 2001

youtube.com/watch?v=pyTs6TqXoKY

but how can you blackmail a guy with a really old sex tape if he is the type of guy that doesn't give a shit what anybody thinks of him, and especially, about his sex life? The answer is you can't.

>doesn't give a shit
Of course he does. He paid Stormy Daniels to stay quiet and lied about it.

So what? Half the people in congress have done this, doesn't mean Trump would ever do what an attempted blackmailer wanted him to do, he would just let the shit-hit the fan and e embarrassed for a couple of days (or a couple of seconds, knowing him).
YOU CAN'T BLACKMAIL THIS GUY, HE'S NOT A PUSSY LIKE YOU OP, HE WOULD LAUGH IN THEIR FACES

*he would just let the shit hit the fan and be embarrassed for a couple of days (or a couple of seconds, knowing him).

sorry

Unfuckable people are the only ones that care. No doubt my dick would have fallen off by now if I were in his shoes.

>YOU CAN'T BLACKMAIL THIS GUY
Clearly you can.
You don't have a realistic view of what would happen if it came out while he's president. And god knows what he was doing over there and with who.

Hey man, sorry to hurt your feelings but...
89% of us don't fucking care.

but he's already President, retard, and he and his voters don't give a shit about some old sex tape, get your head out of your ass and get real OP, you sound very naive

A Christian family man that loves his race and country is so horrible for you to think about you have to project disgusting lies onto him. These same sources claim Trump watches a gorrilla channel you losers are so desperate youll believe anything. Anything to hide from the fact that you supported an illuminati freak like Hilary and she lost, youre all losers, communism will be destroyed as a concept in our lifetimes, equality is a lie, jews did 911 blah blah

>but he's already President,
President is not an unconditional lifelong appointment like a king. He also has to be able to do his job.

>Person already shilling this using CNN As source now using same term like bombshell
Fuck off share blue.

Trump might care and they probably have records of the money he borrowed from the mob. He is petrified of looking bad.

>Christian man
>adultery and many cardinal sins
Hue

>something happened 20 years ago not even illegal

I'M A PEACH!

>A Christian family man
>same sources
Who pays you to post these lies and generic nonsense unrelated to the thread?

you're really grasping at straws OP, I know you really want it to be this way but it's not like that

yeah, OK, sure, whatever, he can ride out any financial disclosures, he's a big boy and been a big player for decades, I think it's you guys who are petrified that you can throw all the shit you want at him and none of it sticks, he's beyond your grasp.

>but it's not like that
It is like in that dossier I'm afraid, and you can't honestly say Trump would survive that as the holder of the highest office in the US.

And his brand would be finished too.

>run for prez or we'll tell everyone you pee pee on hookers

THIS IS WHAT LEFTISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

You do know the gorilla channel story was fake news made in order to discredit other fake news?