Which one will get an anime adaptation?

>which one will get an anime adaptation?
>which one will last?
>which is best?

Leave Sup Forums if you don't even know how to greentext

Who are you quoting?

>shittier Nisekoi
Neverland is apparently scheduled to have a special announcement at jump festa, so i'd count on it being the anime

all 3 will probably get an anime

Promised Neverland was good until they escaped. Now its meh at best.
We never learn is Nisekoi tier, you read it every week in hopes of romantic progress and every week you find disappointment.
Dr. Stone is good.

Dr stone is wasted potential/ the author could have made it an interesting story but the lackluster writing and poor art ruins it

Promised neverland is safest choice for an adaptation. I actually expected Dr. Stone to lose a steam, but it manages to make a steady progress and is quite enjoyable. I don't expect it to actually get decent anime since it would mostly be filled with talking.

The last one should get nuked.

WNL - Nisekoi 2.0

TPN - bad characterization, too much conveniences and zero tension

DS - too much conveniences because of the fucking fast pace. the little charisma comes from the art

Nisekoi 2.0 is 99% getting an anime simply because of cute girls. That’s a given.

Neverland might get one but it’ll only be one cour up until the escape.

Stone is not getting one because the the art is too exaggerated and doesn’t translate well into anime form.

>up until the escape.
so the only part that mattered, sounds good

It's Jump so unless they get cancelled adaption is pretty inevitable

>lackluster writing and poor art

Bokuben will probably get one, but not until there is more material to adapt

>lets free this guy who was conveniently there to help us fight these lions!
>literally 2 chapters later he is the main villain because we need a villain

the pacing is fucking awful and the characters are all 1 dimensional. not to mention the art which spawns abominations like this

>main villain
The "villain" there is just a plot device, the main focus of the story is the crafting and will always be.

not that user, but, everything in Dr. Stone is just plot devices. the pacing is so fast that the story has no time to develop anything.

They all will get an adaptation desu

>it's just a plot device for this other thing!

thats not how stories work retard. you are pretty much admitting that the story is lackluster by saying, "sure the villain is garbage but he doesn't matter anyway!"

this is typical of people who deep down know that the thing they are defending is shit but don't want to admit it.

>main focus of the story is the crafting

so the author can't make a good story that involves crafting and creating materials? It's certainly possible to do because I can think of numerous ways of improving the story just by looking at it's flaws. again this is just an extremely round about way of saying "I know it's shit"

basically this. the author spends virtually no time developing any of the characters. they are just paper cutouts centered around a gimmick

Who are you quoting, newfag?

>sure the villain is garbage but he doesn't matter anyway!
I am not saying he is garbage, not denying, though, but you are right in saying he doesn't matter, for now at least. The focus of this manga is Senkuu and his shenanigans, the rest of the cast are: or either his assistants or just plot devices to move the story, that's all.
The story is what it is, if you want to see deepness in this story you will never be satisfied then.

no idea who is in the middle but seem the other two are doing well

All of them

>Bokuben anime
>they will be lazy fucks and will not change Fumino's hairstyle every episode.

The only reason I want TPN to get an anime is to see more Emma.

>>shittier Nisekoi
The girls are actually good though

>you read it every week in hopes of romantic progress and every week you find disappointment
Except Bokuben is a comedy first and foremost and doesn't take the romance elements seriously unlike Nisekoi.

Me too. My wife is really cute.

My hipster manga.

>which one will last?
>which is best?
the one with tits on the cover obviously

All of them.
Neverland and dr stone don't seem like long lasting series, they will probably end on ch 150-200 like assclass, bokuben will go to 200+
I like bokuben.