Heaven's Feel

Official Heaven's Feel manga

Absolute madmen

Goddess.
Of.
Prostitutes.

Wasnt this same thread made just yesterday?

Come on with this already.

Sex with clothes on vs clothes off?

OHOHOHOHO

its rider tho

sakura got cucked by her servant

Explain further. Is this the canon manga ?

Rider's shadow is a neat detail

Yes, canon HF manga

Translation when? Fucking beast lair hurry the fuck up

Nigga what the fuck are you doing? Its literally in the VN.

I thought Nasu wanted to forget Fate started out as an Eroge

Why is Rin the only girl to get ero-scenes every route?

>why does the slut always get sex scenes
Hmm I wonder why?

It would be too out of character for Rin.

I'm getting a real Heaven's Feel in my downstairs right about now.

Tosaka's anus

MOAR

Based off this, Rider really lives up to her name even during sex, look at how wildly she's shaking her hips when on top. Now was there really a word where Sakura didn't get Zouken'd and both her and rin ended up being Shirou's bullies at school? Someone showed off a picture of both of them wearing evil grins and Sakura had her old normal hair in it. it was kinda hot

Movie is going to be even more lewd

Is there any point in Rider doing this besides the pleasure?

Having a good cock in her instead of Shinji's micropenis.

Easy way to get Mana for Sakura without killing.

ARE WE LITERALLY GOING TO GET TOHSAKA'S ANUS IN THE MOVIE

This, it's not the first time she did it either. She could have done this to that chairman girl but Shinji being the ass that he is wanted to see Rider hurt her. In fact, seeing as how Rider has some kinda obsession with her she probably did invade her dreams at least once.
It better be, the sex in Heaven's Feel is actually important to Sakura and Shirou's characters there, it's them acting like adults and sakura living out her dreams

I don't see any mentions of anuses.

I really am still not sure if movie will go full Relta Nua or not.
Odds say yes but then they do promo art like this showing off her body and makes you question if it will have sex or not.

They insisted on making it in movie form instead of airing it on TV for a reason, user.
I have faith.

I know that and I am hoping that. I'm still pissed that Ufotable and Aniplex is not saying anything important about this movie with it coming out in two weeks
>No run time still
>No information besides vague shit we already know
You can't even speculate anything as they aren't giving anything.

I really don't care about Rin's scene, but I'd actually pay for one of Sakura's scenes, even RN kind of hints them with the whole
>I felt dizzy after the bloodsucking and we kind of...

reminder that rin is best girl, you ignorant fucks

Seeing things like this, I can't help but wonder if Sakura had a natural growth she'd be petite like Rin or still be plump . After all, Zouken forcible changed her body to this,right? Likely with the intention of breeding her with his family members to keep making grail cups so he could keep tormenting/trying to perfect his plan for getting the grail and now a dirty nip kid is nutting inside it ruining it.

My biggest wish is for there to be a route where Sakura and Rin are Shirou's whores just to ruin all the work this idiot put into his daughters because you know he did something weird to get the best of his sperm in his wife's womb to birth the perfect heir.

Looks like I know what I'm fapping to today.

Sakura was malnourished as fuck until she moved in with Shirou, since Zouken kept feeding her poison and rotten worm-filled animal corpses.

I skipped all the sex scenes because they were too dumb and embarrassing. How the fuck did you autists sit through them?

>not enjoying it's retardness

Pretty tame.

Rin and Shirou´s sex scene in Hollow Ataraxia is actually very good.

Will there be girl on girl action of RinxAyako?

Rin a shit. Saber a best.

I also fapped to them

Saberfags btfo

The Shirou x Sakura one at her house is great too.

Lewd

>being a secondary

We enjoyed it in the sense of it being unintentional comedy.

How does Rin feel?

I'm not a 13 year old who can only communicate through irony and cringing.

That shit was actually really cute. It's the best one of all Fate and one of the reasons why Rinfags say she is the canon main romantic interest.

I also skipped them because I hate the girls I was given scenes for.

>she is the canon main romantic interest
Literally the one heroine whose romance can be completely cut out with her route making just as much sense either way. There are solid cases for Saber and Sakura being the true heroine, but Rin barely even qualifies as a romantic interest.

There is no canon love intrest but Rin is obviously the true main heroine despite Saber being the official poster girl. Rin remains as a main character and has sex scenes in all the routes. And even though UBW is not about her, we learn more details about Rin in every storyline since each route develops her differently.

>would you like to come inside

what was the point of rider doing this?

clothes on all day every day unless you gay

She's a sexual predator

Something something Sakura

Don't delude yourself. Rin is just the token tsundere and nothing more.

She needed mana and tried to be a wingman for Sakura in the process by giving Shirou a succubus dream, but Shirou's school idol fetish turned it into her worst nightmare instead.

Did you crop out the genitals or is it framed like that? The Zero manga showed full details on Sakura and Caster's victims

The Zero manga was also edgy shit.

All routes are canon.

HF is also edgy shit.

Oh shit

Post this scene or whatever equivalent when it focuses on the eyes.

>t. UBWfag

The '' Shinji fucked rider '' is a meme r-right ? Havent finished the vn yet

nah, he plowed her

MEANWHILE

MODS

Which routes it is implyied then ?

>watch out for my nee-saN...

It's heavily implied but I don't think it was explicitly confirmed, so they retcon it to say he didn't have the balls to make a move if they want to push Rider as a pure maiden on the otaku market

>Raped by Poseidon
>Pure Maiden
They have Medusa Lily for that angle now

I don't fuckin remember dude I read that shit like a decade ago. Shinji makes some comment about how Rider "was only useful to him as a woman" or some shit like that

That's a really tricky question. All routes, bad endings and dead ends are canon in the multiverse, but once the Root decides to cut the info only one will come out as the "canon" one.

It's weird that Nasu hasn't touched that theme besides some shit from H/A and Extra/Extella

You think that'd be the most shameless thing modern Type-Moon has done?

The universes witnessed by Zelretch are the canon ones. And guess in which route that happened?

fuck, it has furigana all over the place, I can read everything, need the cover for this, user please!

*sorry, wasn't confirmed so they -MAY- retcon her as a virgin cause they really might do that

They'd have to do some really contortionist tier mental gymnastics to make her a literal virgin since she isn't one in her actual myth.

>Rider
>virgin

avenger raping caren in shirou's body was hot

Where are the countless other Zelretches?If wiped out his AU counterparts would that mean he didn't stop Crimson Moon in other timelines? When Rin was Kaleidoscoping other caves was there be countless other Kaleidoscopes doing the same thing?

Why are you wormfags so desperate to make anything else non-canon? Everything's canon, there's even a universe where Sakura isn't a moeblob mary sue plot black hole. Theoretically, at least.

> there's even a universe where Sakura isn't a moeblob mary sue plot black hole
Yeah, such as HF.

They made fucking Nero a virgin

Gives me a large erection.

And it also reminds me that while Tohsaka has a healthy number of doujins none of them are very good.

Oh man, you just made me remember that. I'm on a public place mate

well yeah I think the fact that they made nero a blonde big titted woman is a little more of a retarded leap then being a virign. the point is that it would be retarded for them to make that change not that they aren't capable of doing it.

What, you don't like her taking a huge steaming shit in Saber's cup?

Both real Nero and Fate Nero are hedonistic sluts

>b-but muh Last Episode.

Hiroyama's are pretty good. But they aren't H.

I'm going through the VN right now, the RN PC version.

Is there no way to replay audio files in the log? I fucked up and nudged my mouse.