WE WON

VIVA L'ITALIA!

news.vice.com/en_us/article/kzp9za/anti-immigrant-populists-italy-election

cnn.com/2018/03/05/europe/italy-elections-intl/index.html

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/06/will-putin-benefit-from-italian-populist-parties-kremlin-leanings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
youtube.com/watch?v=utXZmQxQrA8
iltempo.it/politica/2018/01/09/news/di-maio-fa-dietrofront-non-e-piu-il-momento-di-uscire-dall-euro-1043904/
ilprimatonazionale.it/primo-piano/cosi-gli-uomini-di-soros-hanno-scritto-il-programma-immigrazione-del-m5s-77760/
youtube.com/watch?v=5f-ZvAnJIKg
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=ItalyIsOverParty
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ornS63i52k
youtube.com/watch?v=yBISfv-6hfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YES

I just don't understand who's gonna be premier, I mean Lega's coalition won but it's M5S who got most votes, in the past when results didn't reach 40% then we'd have to vote again between the 2 major candidates, this time we got a new law and I got no clue what's gonna happen.
I really hope we'll get a good 4+ years of Salvini premier, just imagine the memetic warfare.

EU death when?

We won big, Italians struck a Savage blow to the face of the cucks at Brussels.

>Italians
>White

I'm pretty sure M5S and the Right coalition are going to form a government.

Maybe one Party will choose to be President and the other Prime minister? Idk

Won what? A pro-EU party that supports UBI while at the same time restricting regionalism? This won't create chaos and fuck over the country... M5S are jokes with a lack of policy that will flip evenly to the right/left.

>Anarcho-Capitalists
>white

We will only ever win if Italy leaves the EU and gets rid of its nigger problem.

that's not how it works, retardo

I've been hearing from other Italy anons that Berlusconi may use his connections and wealth to get some MPs to switch to the CDX; is there any accuracy to this?

fuck you faggot Italians are white

He will definitely try to buy someone, but I don't understand this new electoral law, haven't had the chance to look at all details so I don't know. Rather than the MPs the issue that worries me now is: who is gonna be our prime minister? it feels like if Salvini gets the seat, it's gonna cause a revolt from M5S because they'll say they deserve it since they, as individual party, have obtained majority of votes, yet they're ranked second below the coalition which Salvini is member of. It's a mess.

It is slowly spreading across Europe and the West. People are fed up with virtue signaling SJWs selling their countries down the river. Go Italy.

As if ineffectual M5S outrage is anything new; whatever voters they do get aren't from grandstanding against any party in particular (in this case, Lega) but against the concept of politics as a whole. A Salvini premiership can only help the right wing in Italy.

italy removes shit skins

Congratulations, gentlemen. Support from the USA.

Let's crash the EU - with no survivors!

this ain't a movie
a moderate right wing pm is gonna get elected, dunno, someone like Tajani
there is no chance Salvini is gonna be pm with these numbers

this
EU must go

FUCK YES

>the actual "gas chamber" doors were made of thin plywood

we won so hard with 5 stelle bro

Nope. M5S might ally with lega, but they'll never ally with fi.

lega and m5s will never ally, end even if they would have a lot of problems...

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

Both lega and 5palle said they won't ally with each other

No. M5S has zero points in common with the right wing coalition.
>pro euro
>pro refugees
>pro ius soli
>pro more eu integration
Ignore foreign newspapers, they don't know shit about Italy

we are in poltical stall, the 2 most voted parties are radically opposite. Meybe berlusconi will buy someone to get the majority

You think Salvini browses Sup Forums?

I doubt it, he only uses Facebook and Twitter maybe, i'm not sure

Am I kawaii america-kun? :3

If we actually do go to the ballots what will the pd voters support?

>trusting politicians' words

Pretty sure the PD. They are all leftists right?

The MS5 I meant

absolute bullshit
they have more in common with lega than with pd especially when it comes to deficit and internal reforms
regarding immigration they don't even know themselves what the fuck is their position

I don't, but if you were a pdiot and could only choose between cdx led by lega or 5s what would you do?

youtube.com/watch?v=utXZmQxQrA8

True
They only have a couple of reforms in common with lega. A government between them wouldn't last longer than 3 months. Once they get rid of Fornero and jobs act the legislature is finished

and regarding immigration when it comes to voting they are exactly the same as PD. They even were in favor of climate refugees, so they are actually more pro migration than PD

bump

>M5S
>pro euro
h'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

iltempo.it/politica/2018/01/09/news/di-maio-fa-dietrofront-non-e-piu-il-momento-di-uscire-dall-euro-1043904/
inb4
>il tempo
If you want I can post at least 10 more sources

Good that Italy is pushing back against the nation destroyers.

show your Real flag you memeflaggot

>they don't even know themselves what the fuck is their position
ilprimatonazionale.it/primo-piano/cosi-gli-uomini-di-soros-hanno-scritto-il-programma-immigrazione-del-m5s-77760/

260 seggi to cdx vs 221 seggi at 5s assigned

based pastabros
>those shills crying BTFO from ((((exit polls))))

Fucking kike

HAIL VICTORY!
This is an unbelievably needed fresh sight.
Congratulations from the North, Italy.

It's a Sup Forums account

good work Luigi, ethiopia next

also
gib milkers

Is anyone curious as to why ((they)) seem anxious to keep the EU project going, while at the same time ensuring its destruction? Even if the EU rounded up the illegal immigrants and did a better job at providing security, people wouldn’t be forced into the arms of right wing parties. Instead they have done nothing. It’s the same as someone crying while their house burns down while throwing petrol in the fire and not calling the fire brigade. Maybe the immigration rates are the important thing and the EU can vanish now the job is done

>using their own cancerous social media against them
We grow stronger every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=5f-ZvAnJIKg
nice job italy

M5S came in first last time too but they didn't get shit cuz they wouldn't join a coalition

we are the jews now

Fascism is pretty bad, I think you guys need to calm down with shifting the overton window in Italy.
Think of all the poor moderates who default to the middle of it (therefore usually slightly left).
Those people don't deserve to be hurt by ruthless systematic fascism, they don't know any better.

I'm sort of proud of what's being accomplished here nationally but I've been lurking for years and I don't know how to feel about this, I want to celebrate, but,

It's time to stop.

WHY TF ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
isnt this a major victory?

Fascism was the best thing that happened to Italy until Hitler started a war Italy wasn't ready to join.

it's time for Italy to invoke article 50

Post more twitter salt before I go to work
I need it badly

And this is how brotherhood in Europe disappeared.

I only have this

Are you trying to start a new pasta?

And this, but it's not twatter

Translation please? I can understand bits and pieces because I'm fairly fluent in french, but I want the whole picture.

Russians won, not italy

Fake news
There's no conditions for anyone but either Salvini or DiMaio getting to be PM.
Berlusconi knows how to game the system. He'll either organize the coalition between DM and S or he'll get all GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS on the other parties.

Salt mine: twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=ItalyIsOverParty

>HOW CAN YOU VOTE THE RIGHT AND ESPECIALLY LEGA YOU'LL BE THE ONLY ONES LEFT IN THIS HOMOPHOBIC AND RACIST COUNTRY, you should be ashamed, i'm leaving goodbye

I am glad to see Italy reclaim Europe as the rightful leaders. Fuck the krauts.

>all those young people
Glad that Lega has some traction with the youth
>how can you vote center right and lega in praticular only you want to live in such a racist an homophobic country. You are shamful. I have no words, and you criticize America (he's referring to Trump)? Goodbye Italy

>Goodbye and farewll. Welcome to democracy, bitch

>someone crying while their house burns down while throwing petrol in the fire and not calling the fire brigade
you just described a crazy person, they're insane

Y NO ITA/POL/???

> CAN ONE EVEN THINK ABOUT VOTING THE CENTRE RIGHT COALITION AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LEGA YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONES LIVING IN THIS RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC STATE (?) You're shameful, I'm speechless and you even have the guts to criticize the USA? Goodbye to Italy

Something like this
>How can you vote center right and especially Lega, only you will remain in this racist and homophobic country. You're shameful. I'm speechless, and you have to courage to criticize America? Goodbye italy.
The first part is... kind of hard to translate coherently, I have never seen a similar sentence construction in english, but the gist is perfectly understandable.

Vänsterns tårar

KEK.
The tears of these people are delicious.

witnessed

Hardest words to say but thanks for keeping up your end of deal.
Now all we need is either Sweden, france or Germany imploding or voting in right wing and the EU will get a right wing leadership or will be ripped apart.

The left can't meme

GIOVINEZZA
GIOVINEZZA
PRIMAVERA DI BELLEZZA!
Shills

OOOOH GUYS THEY ARE USING OUR OWN FASHWAVE AESTETIC AGAINST US WE'RE DOOMED
Litteraly disabled in the meme departament of the brain
Beyond hope.

So? HCN doesn't attack plywood. As long as it seals well enough to stop major clouds coming out of the room it would work fine.

I honestly don't believe this is a real tweet

And those who did had rubber seals so gas wouldn't escape... jeez, please do some research into the shit you say

>be me
>VRChat trull
>find some Italian leftist cuck screaming "IO TI BLOCCO" to another user in the Hub
>plays m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ornS63i52k and lets him hear it through my mic
>dude gets assblasted and doesn't say a word
>feelsgood.jpg
>gets banned for a week
>topkek

>VIVA L'ITALIA!

All stand up for the Italian national anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBISfv-6hfo

thank you brotalian
>being alone in a country you don't want others to be in
>thinks this is a bad thing
this is exactly what the people voted for, the left is fucking deranged

Those are reconstructions made after the soviets turned it into a sort of fort.
Besides the holocaust should be completely irrelevant to modern day political discourse.

Thanks for nothing, germany lite.

>OUR OWN AESTETIC
?

got food?

Humorless loser

roffel ecks dee