youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU
youtube.com/watch?v=h0i62GnQoo0
youtube.com/watch?v=EHWTc8cUhkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POST MORE PICTURES OF BURGERS!

AWOO!

B U R G E R

N A T I O N A L I S M

Well, we don't have Hardees here. It's really only McDonalds, KFC, and Burger King.

Not that I really like fast food anyway.

Worst still, I live in gookland and the closest place is burger king

>tfw you know you'd lose a trade war with the U.S.

MAGA

GOOD LORD FUCKING WOW
A favorite I've advertised here before, the Smoke & Pepper

If they banned the letter N is he now Xi Jipig? Oik Oik.

Fuck this shit. I still have a couple frozen patties from Omaha Steak that I got for Christmas in my freezer. Brb making burgers.

Stop drinking user

lol

Time to dream of a one-way ticket, Pablo!

youtu.be/wcxM3KHNSDk

BREAKING

The fucker who said peepeepoopooloos was talking about Russians in a bar was an aussie politician who secured $25 million for clinton foundation, paid for by aussie tax payers.

wtf that was supposed to link to

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother tonight. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in intelligence positions in the government. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down, not in years or months, but in weeks. The evidence against him and some others in the administration is irrefutable now, they're just trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that they can't pardon themselves first.
2. Flynn has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize his jail time. He's singing like a canary.
3. Manafort is going to jail.
4. Kushner is going to jail absent a Trump pardon.
5. Mueller is trying to get Pence to resign first - he's implicated in obstruction of justice, and doing so would stop Pence from immediately pardoning everyone else when he becomes President.
6. Ryan probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to resign. We may be looking at President Orrin Hatch
7. There was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
8. Oddly enough, Steve Bannon is completely clean.
9. While Comey won't testify about this publicly, he will tell the Senate privately that both Trump and Kushner attempted to bribe him.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

Seattle is easily triggered

What fucking world do they live in?

'MURICA FUCK YEA!

>extra-THICC Iowa with longcat torso
Honestly, I wouldn't have her drawn any other way.

STOP I JUST GOT BACK FROM BURGER KING AND YOU'RE MAKING ME WANT TO GET SECONDS

You don't have Carls Jr either? It's literally the same place.

HEY BOYOS

Kobeni's jubblies were a miracle.

That really sucks user.

We are shudding dhis dhread down undil dhe bosders of /bol/ adresses dhe following

we wand an immediade end do bolige brudalidy and dhe murder of blagg, brown & all obbressed :DD beoble

every 28 hours a blagg berson in dhe unided :DD sdades is gilled :DD by someone embloyed :DD or brodegded :DD by dhe governmend of dhe unided :DD sdades. Odher gommunidies are also griminalised, dargeded, addagged :DD and brudalised :DD. We wand an immediade end do sdade sangdioned :DD violenge againsd our gommunidies
we wand full embloymend for our beoble

every individual has dhe human righd do embloymend and a living wage. Inabilidy do aggess embloymend and fair bay gondinues do marginalise our gommunidies, ready us for imbrisonmend, and deny us of our righd do a life widh dignidy
we wand degend housing fid for dhe shelder of human beings

our gommunidies have a human righd do aggess qualidy housing dhad brodegds our families and allows for our ghildren do be free from harm.
we wand an end do dhe sghool do brison bibeline & qualidy edugadion for all

we wand an end do boligies dhad griminalise our young beoble as well as disgriminadory disgibline bragdiges dhad bar aggess do qualidy edugadion. Furdhermore, we wand all ghildren do be able do aggess free, qualidy edugadion. Ingluding free or affordable bublig universidy.
we wand freedom from mass ingargeradion and an end do dhe brison indusdrial gomblegs

we wand an end do dhe over boliging and surveillange of our gommunidies. Dhis will hasden an end do dhe griminalisadion of blagg and brown beoble and hyber ingargeradion everywhere. sdades has hisdorigally helbed do enforge ragisd laws, boligies and norms. Dhe massive brison indusdrial gomblegs build on dhe warehousing of blagg beoble. We gall for dhe gessadion of mass ingargeradion and dhe eradigadion of dhe brison indusdrial gomblegs all dogedher. In ids blage we will address harm and gonfligd in our gommunidies dhrough gommunidy based, resdoradive soludions

Lol thag agent on the bottom left

HABBENING!!!

First one was a Carl's Jr commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=aWXxonW_mi0

Second one was some history on Hardees and Carl's Jr

mentalfloss.com/article/63291/whats-difference-between-hardees-and-carls-jr

>beef right on top of the lettuce
>sauce on top and bottom of bun
>bacon mixed with the cool ingredients
shit burger desu

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

Pokemon GO TO THE POLLS

Saved, because I'm hungry.

(((peace)))

>tfw Carl's Jr is best fast food chain

youtube.com/watch?v=WlUvQkW4B1k

Nope!

>A federal judge in Maryland has sided with the Trump administration over a lawsuit challenging the Justice Department's ability to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

>Judge Roger W. Titus, a Bush appointee, ruled late Monday President Trump acted within his authority in his plan to rescind an executive order former President Barack Obama announced in 2012 as a way to protect illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States as minors. Trump ended the order over a period of six months until Congress could legislatively solve the problem.

>"This decision took control of a pell-mell situation and provided Congress — the branch of government charged with determining immigration policy — an opportunity to remedy it. Given the reasonable belief that DACA was unlawful, the decision to wind down DACA in an orderly manner was rational," Titus wrote.

TL:DR A judge ruled that the current president can rescind the previous presidents executive orders (in this case DACA) without involving Congress.

I don't trust that bread to hold all of that properly. It's just not stable.

>paid by aussie tax payers
cucked.

>Please don't ask
even they know their maymays are shit

actual news in this thread?
but I'm hungry.

excellent burger physics user

Did he have a joint?

reminder that cheese is usually pretty gag worthy

ill usually get cheese on a burger because fuck it why not but i dont think i remember appreciating the cheese on a burg b4

cheese is aids

i kept ordering my pub subs with cheese and i was never knowing if it was helping it taste better or not and i realized it just made it gross after like years

Root beer's probably the best desu

>disdain for semites

>literal illegal immigrant Jew
wew

AWOOOPER (with cheese)

Things Sam Nunberg said on TV:

-Carter Page colluded with Russia

-Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting in advance

-Mueller may have something on Trump.

-Trump bodyguard told him Emin Agalarov offered to send women to Trump's Moscow hotel room in 2013

these Carls Jr commercials are serious freedom boner material
americafuckyeah.jpg

I wonder if Trump's going to have the Death Wish reboot screened at the White House. He likes the original a lot. (go to 2:35)

youtu.be/Svzcox2QB0w?t=153

>Culvers root beer, cheese curds, and a butter burger
Fuck now it's getting to me

doo gong didn't bread :DDD

Why did Bohemia produce 99% of all world faggotry

It's weird but—once immigration policies turn country into a seething cauldron of intractable inter-ethnic conflicts—it begins to feel like you're living in a seething cauldron of intractable inter-ethnic conflicts.

Australia truly is hell.
>neither of the two places anywhere near me
If I didn't have Tom Wahl's I'd probably suckstart a shotgun.

>Texas
>Red
Fix this picture, lmao

MAGA!

is the greek gonna walk?

Trump has good taste in films
youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU

>-Trump bodyguard told him Emin Agalarov offered to send women to Trump's Moscow hotel room in 2013

>go to NYC
>Some street coon offers to sell Trump crack as he walk by
>PEACHES AND CREAM! TRUMP SMOKES CRACK!

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

weeeew

youtube.com/watch?v=h0i62GnQoo0

Still chuckle when she said that line. So goddamn awfully written and delivered poorly

does this kill the appeals process? is it dead?

They're owned by the same company. They basically just kept the Hardee's name when they bought them out so people would keep going.

'Ethnic cleansing' of Myanmar's Rohingya continues: UN

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think I read in Art of the Deal or some article that he wanted to be a movie director at some point. I wonder how that would've turned out.

haraha

Charles the IV, King of Bohemia and Holy Roman Emperor, had a long and successful reign.

>Judge Roger W. Titus, a Bush appointee to the bench in Maryland, said the judges in California and New York who blocked the phaseout attempted to substitute their own judgments for that of the Homeland Security Department, crossing constitutional lines in order to strike at Mr. Trump’s policies.

>Trump will never make a collaboration with Kubrick about the Jews

I unironically love cowboy hats and the MINUTE I own land and a house I will wear one

I'm a sucker for memeburgers and I'm sad I never got to try one of these .

No no, the Dems don't get it. You don't fuck the director of ICE, ICE is the one who fucks YOU.

I am not in danger of being deported Skyler, I AM the danger of being deported. A guy opens his front door and gets fucked. You think that of me? I AM the one who KNOCKS.

what do you think Trump TV is like in the alternate timeline where he dropped out of the race at the last second and started a news channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHWTc8cUhkw

W*ites are racist because they don't shoot each other dead like gang blacks of Chicago.

Repent.
Shoot yourselves, w*ites.

DACAs btfo

>A fucking Aussie triggered the "Muh Russia"

>no group