The absolute state of Sup Forums

There are people on this board who would unironically bang this mongrel whore

Low effort shill post meant to clog up Sup Forums saged. Fuck off pajeet

I would.

Guilty as charged.

There are poos who unironically think she wouldn't be the world's hottest poo if she was so subhuman that she shit in the street like you.

I would if she wasn't engaged. Kids would even be white under Nuremberg rules.

Don't respond to threads by brown 'people', kikes or mongrels

Sure would Mr. poo in the loo

So? We're all mutts here anyway.

i would pajeet

Does it still count if I'd ironically bang her?

You can bang her, just not marry/breed with her. I would bang your sister Pajeet, it doesn't mean I'm gonna give her my seed anywhere but her face.

lol

yes, I would do both

I'm biologically predisposed to want to put my weiner in that. Sue me

Im on your side but this is a ridiculous statement. There are some really fuckin hot light skinned indian women.

Present one reason why we shouldn't.

POO

>1.) Has a pulse
>2.) Has a hole
It's getting FUCKED.

She's white by american standards.

Well, I wouldn't want to marry her or procreate with her, so it's kind of irrelevant. In fact, I didn't even know who she was until a few months ago. I've been purposely avoiding all e-celebs for as long as possible.

>virgin island dweller worried about standards
Now admit you're a fucking proxy using coward. Slant-eyes.

There is literally nothing wrong with tupping a fancy maid.

shitting streets and she's beautiful you smelly rapist

>Indian
>Calling people mongrels

I would but she won't send bobs and vagene
>inb4 mutt

You obviously haven't had the full rundown.

>Now admit you're a fucking proxy using coward. Slant-eyes.

Nope. White aryan master race overlord here.

>Men enjoy sex
News at eleven. Your reminder it's having kids with non-whites that's a no no. Guarantee you that if Sup Forums was around to be a conquestator, we'd have a white wife to have as many kids as possible with, but the best non-white girls around to fuck

I haven't gotten laid in years, so yeah, I'd fuck her brains out. Fuck outta here with this "omg you mongrel fucker!" bullshit and admit you'd hit it too.

el atrocidad

Don't respond to memeflaggers

For starters, she's a twitch whore. She might put on the mask of irony but she's really baiting incels like you into paying her shekels.

she dindu nuffin

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

Sound like another fucking loser ass pussy to me, hiding behind a proxy, hiding behind a keyboard, with your dick hiding in your hand. Another faggot for the fire, you never did nor will ever have the balls to talk that fucking bullshit to anyones face, ever.
You're a soft noodle that would get their ass beat to a pulp if you tried.

Enjoy your larp thread shrimp dick.

YOU CUNT YOU SAID YOU PAID HER $775.00 WEEK FOR 3 WEEKS AND SHE SENT YOU NUDES ON SNAPCHAT.

Listen, this is Sup Forums, there are plenty of guys on here, if not most on here, that can admit that there have been moments in their life where they can safely say there were times when it wasn't their proudest fap.

based mutt

I have no idea. So basically she is an internet whore?

Weak

>Sound like another fucking loser ass pussy to me, hiding behind a proxy, hiding behind a keyboard, with your dick hiding in your hand. Another faggot for the fire, you never did nor will ever have the balls to talk that fucking bullshit to anyones face, ever.

You mad bro ?

Go watch her stream. boobie-streamer.
inb4 muhh she's just parodying the usual twitch whores

>I have no idea. So basically she is an internet whore?

Internet mutt whore, i.e. your average white american queen.

Would

Digital proof incoming

Nuff said my nigger. Internet sluts make the dick go limp. Fuck that bitch.

STOP POSTING GOBLIN PICS
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

there are people on this board who have given her thousands of dollars

and then proceed to ruin this board with edgy shitposting
I miss old Sup Forums

I would fuck this goblino but not impregnate.

Hey goys I'm going to the supermarket downstairs to buy some marlboros. Stick around because this thread is dope.

What unholy mating spawned this half-breed wench?

Nigger and Gook?

spic and gook maybe

i watched her streaming around her birthday and people were literally giving her thousands of dollars at a time for irl shitposting.

Grab me some please

t. autist

>not wanting to fuck this

Confirmed gay

try not getting raped along the way frenchie

MODS

PLEASE DELETE THE SHILLS WHO HAVE BEEN SPAMMING THIS CUNT IN NEW THREADS EVERY FIVE MINUTES FOR THE PAST HOUR

No problem bucko.

>Nigger and Gook?

shes posted her 23andme and ancestry.com dna test results before. shes 33% subsaharan african, 0.5% native american and the rest european.

>wanting to fuck a literal whore with those clothes and that purposeful posture
>Nazi
I thought you guys were against degeneracy

fuggin based cuck

that was me

Based Croate
Is it Croate?

yeah.
lemme know what else, I got my dick out.

anyone not using sage when they respond to this thread should be banned †bh

I'd titty fuck her that's it

>i watched her streaming around her birthday and people were literally giving her thousands of dollars at a time for irl shitposting.

Behind every titty streamer is a legion of beta paypigs.

If it were any other problem men would line up and say to fix it you need to attack the economics of the problem. Remove the profit in drugs and cartels fall. Remove the incentive to hire illegals and they'll stop coming. Yet when the problem is paypig men, men cry out "it's women's fault".

>poo
You’d bang anything that moves.
Now show micropenor or bobs and vagene

Fuck it. I'd give her 16% negro mutts.

Then raise them to ethnically cleanse Haiti in a race war.

y'all are just proving how degenerate she is
the absolute state of the west
you'd fuck anything with a pulse, wouldn't you?

>India is 1 person

sven pls.

Fucking whores isn't degenerate.

Not paying them is degenerate.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

I'd let her poop on my Aryan face.

Quiet nigger

Okay little meat Pete...sorry you are such a fag...also my wife is from India and I know it burns your gay ass more than butt-sex...nevermind you are a hairy dude, I am sure it burns something fierce with all that mustache to butt-hair friction...my condolences.

let the aryans speak nigger
be gone

I would move inside that asshole, I don't give a fuck.

Why'd you have to go and make it weird?

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

What is this girl known for other than dressing like a slut in front of a camera?

yes I am one of those desu,

weak

100 100 100
:fire: :fire:
bix nood
please leave

reeeeeeeeeeeing at that HWNDU fiasco
what she did there was so embarrassing
total cringe fest

Please, first off, I'm a oldfag and I don't need a kid talking down to me, thanks. Second, My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of whites because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have a college degree in african studies and detroit studies. What do you do with your life, other than making racist jokes on an anonymous image board? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Croatia is the country and Croat is me.
I made it back.

You're saying you wouldn't let her spread those cheeks and drop one right on your face?

Better to fuck that than it is suck dick and take a large african penis in your ass. Only faggots go reeee.

>college degree in african studies
the memes just write themselves

Fucking hell dealing with people at 8am is fucked up.