The Dearborn Problem

Does anyone know why Dearborn, Michigan is getting so many mudslimes? I was thinking maybe it was the Islamic center, but by that logic Plainfield Indiana (site of hq for the Islamic society of north America) should have a bunch of them. But, they don't.
Anyone know why Dearborn is getting flooded?
youtube.com/watch?v=C8sWK2fp3DM

Other urls found in this thread:

michiganradio.org/post/arab-american-festival-dearborn-canceled-once-again
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamtramck,_Michigan
youtu.be/vhkjoQOy8bM
idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2017/06/05/dearborn-cleric-london-attacker-linked/102516052/
nytimes.com/2017/07/20/us/fresno-syrian-refugees.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_Detroit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ids the zame goy in every thread fug

>Care about us cause we're black
>WE DINDUNUFFIN

Kys wrong website scum

Ask a question, thread gets derailed. Classic

Lebanese settled there in the mid 1900s to work the automotive factories, eventually they invited their families, and their families came with, and son on and so forth.

Better question: is it a no-go zone yet?

Ok. Thanks for the answer user, I didn't know that.

It needs to be declared one. Christians got rocks thrown at them at some muslim festival recently, sheriff did nothing but threaten to arrest the Christians if they didn't leave

those shits usually gravitate towards certain areas where they become a majority in population (really fast) as others flee that place,,
and after certain critical population mass point (sweden no go zones for example) shit hits the fan really good.

but why certain areas,, it's usually some ''cheap rent area'' with good access to Islamic centers, known location for white girls and off course, even better if lots of other mudslimes already live there

What were the Christians doing?

It's a kebab shop, hookah and gas station zone, take it easy man

Don't know what they specifically did but this pic related has happened. Seems the Christians vary in what they do
michiganradio.org/post/arab-american-festival-dearborn-canceled-once-again

I don't normally like to defend muslims, but the christians were clearly trying to start some shit at a muslim festival so I'd probably side with the sheriff on this.

If it was something as simple as they were women and not wearing bags, it'd be a little different.

I'd say this covers it. Thanks.
Also explains why they arent in plain field. The population there that I know of has never been accepting of arabs

I have a theory that the Jews specifically targeted both Detroit and Dearborn for racial destruction, because these were Henry Ford's two bases of operation. (Ford wrote The International Jew.)

The pighead yeah, that's stirring up trouble. Still, I cant say I blame them for doing it. If I lived there I would be upset about the large influx of them.

>those shits usually gravitate towards certain areas where they become a majority in population (really fast) as others flee that place,,
I fled the city when I realized how black and asian the population had gotten. It's only natural to want to be with your own kind.

Dearborn is a terrible place. I went there once, when I first moved to Michigan, I didn't know what it was all about until I stepped into a Target, and I was horrified. Within 5 minutes I was longing to be shopping back in Detroit with the niggers that I went to Dearborn to escape.

I'd probably just break in to mosques at night and steal whatever weapons caches they probably have hidden in them.

sorry you got bullied by muslimas

Don't puss out like Europe we must stop this Muslim invasion now. they are already killing whites in Fresno CA. latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html

Are you more likely to be, as an unarmed black citizen, shot by a cop, or shot in the crossfire of a gang related shooting?
>Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage.
Stop voting democrat and maybe you wouldn't have to compete with immigrants that would do any job you would do for half the pay.
>access free, quality education.
Nigga, you already got that. Maybe if you niggers would stop interrupting and threatening your teachers, maybe your public classrooms would resemble something out of civilization, instead of a war zone.
>Including free or affordable public university.
Go to tech school if you are too poor to afford to go to a university. No fucking really, do you really, REALLY, think you are entitled to get some fuckwit degree in African gender studies? GET A JOB.
>We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities.
See my first statement. More likely to get murdered by a criminal than a cop. You seriously want fucking no go zones? Are you retarded?

Hadn't seen this before but I know they want to kill us. It's just a question of when. It's why I'm interested in Dearborn. They'll be a majority there soon if they aren't already and it'll be interesting to see what happens. Do we get no go zones then?

None of them bullied me. I was just disgusted by them. I was disgusted by their women, not just wearing a scarf around their head, but the full regalia. And the store. Holy shit, even in nigger infested Detroit the stores were not as disgusting. There were products out of place fucking everywhere. Just random shit tossed on shelfs, products tossed onto the floor, including food. I have never in my life been to a store that looked like that Target. And I was all excited too, I needed some stuff for my new place, and in the nigger ghetto in Detroit where I was living, there was no Target near me. I literally felt like I stepped through a portal to a Target in a 3rd world shithole.

Would be more effective than the pig head at delaying them at least

They're already moving out, into
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamtramck,_Michigan

They are in Idaho in large numbers also. look in so cal too they are almost a majority there now. they are brown like mexicans so no one noticed at first.

What's the difference? They all talk and act like niggers, too.

And if you set off their own explosives at their mosque, all the better.

Where in Idaho?

Don't forget the minisota takeover. youtu.be/vhkjoQOy8bM

Some governor playing 4d chess by bringing the absolute worst n droves.. it's not just muslims, it's somalis. He may be saving the country.

Get a load of this one.

They built lots of new housing for them in twin falls and now Boise is a mix of Mexico and samali immigrants. remember that little girl who got raped by them. in Idaho. idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html

>Hamtramck

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHA

What kind of fucking name is Hamtramck LMAO

>In January 2004, members of the Al-Islah Islamic Center requested permission to use loudspeakers for the purpose of broadcasting the Islamic call to prayer. This request set off a contentious debate in the city, about the noise that would be caused by the call to prayer, eventually garnering national attention.[23] Ultimately, Hamtramck amended its noise ordinance in July 2004 regulating all religious sounds.
Thats worrisome

I knew some were in Idaho after the story of the little girl getting raped got out. Stupid to bring this many here

Oh yeah this is what I was thinking. A mall filled with fucking ghosts with 3-4 babies each paid for by the government, while the husband is at some cafe with the other men in town not working also.

Fuck, that's worse than the beaners

>Ham
That's Haram I'm surprised they'd live there

We are seriously fucked first the mexicnas came and we are 56% white country now. but at least they have a comparable religion they are must stupid. now we bring in millions of Muslims we are giving our country away.

funny fact, nobody likes and absolutely do not trust the somalis, not arabs or even other african blacks
and I can say that they really do deserve that reputation

56% is a meme buddy, don;t take it seriously holy shit.

Fuck I knew there were a lot but I didn't know they had that many. Makes me happy Indy has Mexicans, which is sad

Well the Jews told us not to breed because global warming and overpopulation Now they tell us we need more migrants taking our country because we didn't have enough kids. Brown kids = good white = bad.

MIDWEST MASTER RACE.
look at mn too full of somalians

ohhhhh FUCK...they're coming here & setting up BUSINESSES!

They are the absolute trash of all countries, I honestly can't think of any worst in terms of muslims. At least they all have this inbred look, easy to spot. They literally all look related.

It's not the jews, it's comfort, success, materialism.

Japan has the same problem as us, minus the immigrants.

Don't get me wrong though, fuck the kikes. But there's something else at play here. We're labrats with plummeting testosterone and sperm count because of plastic and whatnot... we're fucked unless we really isolate ourselves.

This is like watching World War Z mixed with Aliens.
I sure hope "trump's wall" is built better than this bullshit.

I'm sorry you think that California is 34% white including white Hispanics. you can search any study and easally see that whites are a majority I. America now we haven't had a census in years so the data is old it's much worse.

Surprising how easy it is to make them violent isn't it?

KEK

yeah man that just doesn't look human... it's otherworldly

We dont have a high mortality rate of 1800s with modern medicen and we don't need 8 kids per family to work on the farm. We have learned to be happy with 2 to 3 kids. then the mexicnas came and had 6-8 kids each destroying the community and overcrowding all our schools.

Have you guys seen this?

They're actually testing ways to make white peole compliant to diversity.

The point is, they elected themselves to the city council. they didn't cry about it online, or waste time with tiki torch dog-and-pony show in some leftist hellhole, following failed e-celebs, crying about fucking statues that they didn't give a fuck about until it was too late.
They get to work and get it done for themselves. They learned from the kikes about changing the rules and then did it in their favor.

Haven't seen that. but social pressure is a bitch when everyone is calling you a islamophobist because you don't want to hand over your country to a new invader to rape your kind and kill your family.

I went to college in Dearborn. The Muslims there are strange as the more wealthy/less religious ones were basically just like middle class white people minus the alcohol. The hardcore religious ones though...oh God, it's a different world. Watching a 5'3" Mohammad walk through a mall trailed by his full-clad wife and army of mini-mos was always an interesting way to spend lunch.

kinda like Startroop Troopers.

*Starship Troopers.
(fucking keyboard.)

From what I hear the Muslims in Dearborn are mostly Shia from Lebanon and Iran and those are the based Muslims that only fight Jews.

MK-Ultra is not a myth.

A diverse culture only propogates diversity. we need to force assimilation into American culture to be successful.

Yep, Owen Benjamin who just recently was forced to stand his ground sums it up well.

Don't you have your own diversity problem to deal with. last time I was in Hongcouver I didn't even see a native Canadian.

It's so easy to agree with mainstream, and be praised for it.

Meh, i'm in Quebec. We don't really consider ourselves Canadians and had to defend our culture, language and land from the anglos since inception. We're good at it, and 90% white. Our liberals all have roots in deep cultural conservatism.

so if there is too much populism for the reptillians, will they consider some type of drug induced tolerance to maintain compliance of the masses? water supply? mist?

Holy fuck I can't believe this is in my country...

AFAIK this is the case. I almost never hear of any problems coming out of that area. If anything, it's some goofbal coming up from Florida to cause trouble. Or niggers going in to try to loot and plunder.
Personally I don't have a problem with
Dearborn, but then again I don't lilve that close to it either. But when I drive through it, it's fucking clean and well kept. It's kinda like St. Clair Shores.
It's weird how you can literally SEE the border with Detroit, it's like literally crossing into another dimension into and out of hell. St. Clair Shoes and Dearborn = clean well kept, Detroit = Fucking dydtopian hellscape.
But Detroit's getting new management, so we'll see how it goes in the next 30yrs.

Right French but Toronto is a huge shithole of diversity and liberal values now. Going to be a smart city.

I don't know how they plan to do it, but the fact that they're researching ways to make wrongthinking whites more docile is fucking terrifying.

I mainly saw native people when I was in Quebec around Hudson bay.

also
>spending 1.6 million hours a week ruining your country.
the levels of cucking. how the mighty have fallen

Indeed it is... too close for comfort. I hope they elect that Doug Ford dude. His brother was a gem, haha.

believe it. church groups are getting money from the government to build housing and resettle the Muslims but they don't want to live in cold shitty flyover States to they head over to California and beg for money at pebble Beach.

or are you talking about the 1.6 million hours a month in Germany from the article? Misread

Ya crack is wack.

How could they not win a council seat? They are racists that vote on race. There was one election where the Arabic voted 95% for an Arab candidate, and in the white side of town, only 5% voted for him.

It's a tragedy that only white people get intimidated by the "you are a racist" meme, but for Arabs, racism is normal for them. Even in England, when parents complained to the police about their daughters getting raped, the Arab cops arrested the parents. In their world, you care about family, cousins, shia/sunni, ethnicity, town, village and then lastly you care about justice/equality.

It's the whole ingroup/outgroup mentality, and White people need to play the same game or get driven over by the racists.

U of M Dearborn probably.

it says that volunteer wok was expected to exceed 1.6 milion hours in germany i believe, yea? thats just horrific. granted that number is standing alone so i don't have good point of reference, but it sounds waaay to high

Mexicans are racist blacks are racist Asians are racist only whites are not allowed to be racist that's why we have equal opportunity laws against discrimination of what we're once minority groups. hope they will give us the same now that whites are a minority.

affirmative

It doesn't take much to piss off someone with

Retard iq and high numbers. I have seen a pack of little kids take down a grown man in India. robbed him and almost killed him. right beside the train I was in.

Islam is the second largest religion in India

>bullied
Yeah no, you mean offended. Muslims are rude stinky people who are not civilised enough to use p&q's or walk single file. Allowing them to participate in human society is offensive. I've met dogs that are more civilised than mulisms.

I'll explain why its getting muslims but first a little about it. A lot of street signs are in arabic. You wont see any American flags. Every couple of months the fbi and homeland security raids a few homes for funding terrorism. Unless your arab, its best to avoid. First ever all muslim city council. All muslim politicans. And now the most famous eceleb radical preacher is in Dearborn, who was linked to the london bombing
>detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2017/06/05/dearborn-cleric-london-attacker-linked/102516052/

there are entire cities in California that have a Arab Muslim majority. it's not just Michigan

The State of California has the largest number of Arab Americans in any state, with the Los Angeles area constituting the largest cluster in the state. Each year, new immigrants from the Arab world choose California as their new home more than any other state. Large communities of Arab Americans reside in San Diego and the San Francisco Bay as well.

Yes but Muslims are niggers and ISLAMIC. Like niggers are the dogshit sandwich but Islam is the free HIV+

Population
Arab Americans are not officially recognized as a federal minority group and because of this, reporting numbers are almost never exact.

When Syria Came to Fresno: Refugees Test Limits of Outstretched Hand

nytimes.com/2017/07/20/us/fresno-syrian-refugees.html

GO TO DEARBORN ON FORT STREET AND TELL ME IT'S CLEAN FUCK YOU FAGGOT KEKS IF THE SAND NIGGER TOWEL HEADS GET UPPITY DOWN TELEGRAPH THEY ARE GETTING SHOT AND TRUST ME SOUTHGATE,TAYLOR,MELVINDALE POLICE ARE JUST WAITING FPR IT TO POP OFF NUKE FUCKING DEARBORN

Detroit is the first fucked because that's where globalism came from with car industry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_Detroit
>Before the advent of the automobile, Detroit was a small, compact, regional manufacturing center. In 1900 Detroit had a population of 285,000, the thirteenth largest city in the U.S.[6] Over the following decades, the growth of the automobile industry, including affiliated activities such as parts manufacturing, came to dwarf all other manufacturing in the city. The industry drew in a million new residents to the city. At Ford Motor's iconic and enormous River Rouge plant alone, opened in 1927 in Dearborn, there were over 90,000 workers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalism
>The first person in the United States to use the term economic integration in its modern sense (i.e. combining separate economies into larger economic regions) did so at this time: one John S. de Beers, an economist in the US Treasury Department, towards the end of 1941.[9] By 1948, economic integration was appearing in an increasing number of American documents and speeches.[10] Paul Hoffman, then head of the Economic Cooperation Administration, made the most marked use of the term in a 1949 speech to the Organisation for European Economic Co-operation.[10] As The New York Times put it,

For cars to be sold everywhere and roads to be build everywhere you have to globalise and since Detroit was always like that it wasn't hard for Muslims to buy property and land there.