Cowboy Bebop tier?
Hunnter x hunter tier?
Naruto tier?
SAO tier?
School days tier?

Inuyasha tier

Where is that?

Japan, 500 years ago.

Inuyasha was something else, I remember it being the first time I encountered fujos and girls online

naruto tier except with a likable protag

Naruto tier

Inuyasha got longer and more boring, but Naruto got longer and more embarrassing

K-on tier

A little higher than Naruto-tier.

Dragon Ball for girls tier.

Are these tiers supposed to be in order?

That was a popular description for it back when it was big.

FMAB - 6/10
Bebop - 9/10
HxH - Haven't seen
Naruto - 4/10
SAO - 3/10
SD - 3/10
Inuyasha - 7/10

That is a pretty edgy rating

Which one?

Which is the tier where there are actual real-life girls who watch it and you can talk to actual real-life girls about anime?

bump fmab +2, HxH at 10/10, and you've got it.

Naruto tier.

Fmab

Lower than Naruto but higher than SAO.

>When Inuyasha is still your favorite anime but hope it falls into obscurity so Sup Forums will stop making fun of it

There are plenty of us nostalgiafags here that keep a place in their heart for Inuyasha. All series gets shitted on here, user. Don't let it get to you.

My nostalgia for Inuyasha is so hardcore I can only watch it dubbed.

yep, dubbed on early morning Toonami

I forgot how good the Inuyasha OP/ED's were

*Adult Swim

4/10
Great music, especially the ED's but it dragged on for too long and the last parts of the series was beyond some of the stupidest shit I ever saw, so much the ending only made me say "Wow." in the most monotonous manner.

I knew it was going downhill when Sesshomaru stopped being smug.

Inyuasha was one of the few good dubbed shows

You are now manually hearing it.

The guy who voiced Eddy (in Ed, Edd, and Eddy) voiced Bankotsu. I always liked how he said "Banryu"

Best couple.

I remember Inuyasha as the third show that helped me start long conversations with girls after Card Captor Sakura and Digimon.

Naruto tier easily. When I watched it it was one of my favorites but looking at it now it's not that great. It does still hold a special place for me as the show that got me into anime.